Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry for Dark Themes and Unhappy Endings (F for M or F)

SeraphAdagio

Meteorite
Hello, lovelies. I'm back after a way-too-long hiatus, and absolutely aching for a wicked bedtime story or two. It's been so long since I've enjoyed literate, smart roleplay that I seem to have forgotten my place; hopefully someone can remind me, and put me back in it. ;)

About Me

I have an f-list over at https://www.f-list.net/c/seraphadagio -- it's not exhaustive, mind you. If there's something you like that isn't listed, as long as it isn't in the 'no' category (and not much is in my 'no' category), I'm at least willing to consider it. Long story short, what do I like? Degradation, humiliation...treat me like dirt and I'll lick your shoes and thank you for it. Male dominance and misogyny gets me oven-hot (and I don't mean an easy-bake oven powered by a tiny lightbulb, I mean the real thing). That said, I'm curious enough to play with a dominant woman -- not something I have a lot of experience with but I'm willing to try. Violence/physical abuse is fine short of explicit gore/death. (Bring out the bullwhips, just no chainsaws, k?) Public humiliation is one of my all-time favorite kinks, gangbangs and bukkake are yummy (literally), and the idea of forced bestiality is lovely (but far from necessary, if that's not your deal).

I prefer to play via PMs; AIM or Skype might be doable for the right partner. Speaking of the right partner, I'm a woman of simple needs: don't be creepy, don't be clingy, don't pressure me to meet up with you IRL (I wish I was joking, but this has happened, so I must preemptively put a big 'no' on that notion). I only roleplay in third person; I've tried first-person and I just can't resonate with it. If you have a strong preference between past or present tense, I can do either with pleasure. If you have a strong preference between Coke or Pepsi, I can also work with that (though we all know Cherry Coke is the best). I generally don't use pics/face-claims, but I can give it a shot if that's a must for you.

My biggest need is communication, bottom-line. If you like what we're doing, let me know. If you'd like to change things up, let me know that too. I want you to have a great time when we play, and to do that I need to know what tingles your...um...tingly...bits. Okay, I had a metaphor there, and then I lost it.

To give you a little something to work with, here are a few plots I'm yearning for:

Queen of Sluts
A chaste and virtuous queen harbors secret, unfulfilled desires: the feeling of a man's muscular body against hers; a hand gripping her hair, forcing her to her knees; a hard cock pressed to her royal, untouchable lips. Too much pent-up desire and too much wine leads her to confess her desires to the captain of her royal guard; maybe she even suggests she could put on a special, private show for him and his men, to show her deep and passionate appreciation for their protection.

Of course, no matter what she thinks, her little adventure won't end with one ill-advised night. Now that her guards know she's a wanton slut under her royal finery -- one who craves harsh treatment, worse than a dockside whore -- they're not going to let her go that easily. She's surrounded by men who know they can have her anytime they want, any way they want, and her sexual downfall is only just beginning.

A Feminist's Education
A prominent YouTube personality has made her name and her career as a vociferous cultural critic, mostly directing her ire at pop culture and video games. Her blasts are a source of ongoing annoyance, until someone digs into her past and finds a nasty little secret. Something she can't risk being exposed. The perfect leverage for blackmail.

Shutting her up would be too easy. She needs to be taught, molded, and shown the joy of becoming the perfect little sex object. And while she's being trained as a submissive fuck-doll, she'll be unraveling her work, destroying everything she's spent years trying to build, and publicly humiliating herself. Eventually she might make her final broadcast, showing up in skimpy cosplay and blowing a kiss to the camera as she renounces feminism, sharing her awakening with the world. Or maybe it's just a brand new start, and the life she was born for.

Breaking the General
In a fantasy realm, the feared grand general of a conquering army falls prey to a trap, and is captured by the enemy. Executing her would be wise, but her captor has a far better idea, something to bring new hope to their people. The general is going to become a tool of propaganda. How? Easy: by breaking her spirit and putting her on display. Execution would have been more merciful.

From village to town, before soldiers and peasants, the general is degraded, tormented, and punished for the delight of the crowds. The proud woman, once a terror, reduced to a humiliated and helpless plaything. She will suffer for every bit of harm she brought to these lands -- and then keep suffering, until the war is won. Afterward...well, it's too soon to tell, but she'll make a decent barracks-whore at the very least.

(And that's it for now! If you like what you see, drop me a PM. If not, thanks for reading anyway!)

Back
Top Bottom