Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Lewd Cravings (added some stuff)

Membrane

Super-Earth
Welcome to my modest little request thread. Here I’m going to be taking a change of pace from my usual fandom heavy threads and try finding partners for a couple of cravings/ideas that I’ve had an itch for doing some lewd writing with lately. Granted, some of these are ideas and kinks which could potentially be worked into a canon related pairing or world, but I wanted to keep my character and setting options a little broad so as to not minimize possible partners to only those interested in fandom related games.

Now for some basic information to help give you an idea of what I’m looking for and if I might be somebody you’ll be interested in playing with.

- While I try to be flexible on peoples post lengths, I do prefer partners who can average two or three paragraphs of text per response at a minimum.
- My methods of roleplaying are threads, PM, email, chat and IMs, in roughly that order of preference.
- I’m largely here for the chance of writing out smut elements over the chance of writing story.
- At the same time, I do enjoy a mix of both for longer games and even for one-shot games I always prefer at least some basic set up to why the sex is happening over simply jumping into it.
- I try to get a couple of responses out a week to each of my active games, but sometimes RL creeps up and it can take longer. I apologize in advance for this and ask for patience from my partners during those occasions.
- I’m a Switch when it comes to dom/sub roles, so can play either the dominant or submissive part, depending on what my partner may be open toward and the type of game we create.
- Certain characters will be aged up/played during a later period of their life where needed to fit site rules.

A short kink list:

-Favorites- (note that none of these have to be included in our games)
Dirty Talking
Uppity Submissives
Dominant/Assertive Females
Sexual Bad Ends (good girl ending up the plaything of a baddie)
Teasing
Strip Tease
Unlikely Romances
Light Bondage
Humiliation
Public Exhibition
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Footplay
Futa on Male
Rimming (giving and receiving)
Cuckolding/Cheating
Monster On Human
Unattractive Males on Attractive Females
Multiple Penetration
Age Differences (within site rules)

-Limits-
Snuff
Scat
Vore
Gore
Heavy Bloodletting

With that out of the way, let us now move onto what specific types of games I’m looking to satisfy at this time. It’s only a few for now, but more things are likely to be added on or expanded upon here later.

Quick Pic Inspirations (some will be NSFW)
C063A87F-BCBA-4827-9EED-C950B083A146.jpeg Easily one of my top cravings at the moment. Whether you’d prefer it actually be Hilda from Poke on or simply a face claim, I’d love to play out a little something with a sexy young hitchhiker doing anything needed to get a lift where she needs to go. Can also include other elements such as cheating (either my guy cheating on his spouse or her having a boyfriend waiting on her), ageplay, age differences, interracial and so many other stuff which is open to discussion.

1591467073366.jpeg
This image brings a few variations to mind. Perhaps my guy is an older male, either married or dating somebody closer to his age, who the cute clerk suddenly takes an interest toward after checking out these condoms. Could even turn out to be somebody my guy knows, such as a friends daughter or the girlfriend/friend of one of his kids. Or perhaps my guy is a character who, regardless of age, may not normally catch the interest of a girl this cute; such as some nerdy type, a plus sized male or anything else which she probably wouldn’t give a second glance toward until this point. There’s also always the possibility for interracial scenes or even having it turn out the guy buying them was trying to trick/impress the cute clerk and isn’t packing anything so impressive between his legs. Very open to possibilities there.

1591467624276.jpeg
Who doesn’t love a sexy gamer girl? Could be she’s there to ‘earn’ some free coins or tokens from other gamers or employees there by performing various sexual acts in exchange for what she wants. Or maybe she has a kinky boyfriend who enjoys seeing her with other guys. Could even simply be that she had a fight with the boyfriend and wants to blow off some steam with playing games and doing other stuff to work off some energy. Very open to possibilities here.

Cheated/Cuckold Boyfriend
Fairly straight forward. I enjoy cheating scenes, with a number of potential variations that can be touched upon and which I’ll go over below.

Voyeur/Spying
One of these approaches is my particular fondness toward games where the person being cheated on either ends up watching their partner getting worked over or is aware of it happening through some other means.

An obvious example is to have him in the same room that it’s taking place, with him being unwilling or unable to do much else then watch on while his partners needs are taken care of by another.

There’s also the possibility of his listening on the phone, with her either just leaving it on for him to overhear or even talking to him off and on throughout it.

Then there’s the option of him watching through a stream/webcam she purposely/accidentally left on following a private or even public chat, with the possibility of others getting to enjoy the show as well with the second option.

And, of course, there’s always the less tech reliant method of him spying through a window during the entire ordeal or simply listening in on them through the door.

‘Helpful’ Girlfriend
This essentially deals with scenarios where her cheating is essentially his fault.

Maybe he needs help paying the rent and she works something out with his landlord?

Or has noisy new neighbors that he’s too intimidated by to say anything to, but she’s willing to go over and give them a piece of her mind?

Could be in trouble with the law in some way and she tries to get him out of a tough jam?

Maybe she gets dragged along to help him out at some shelter, home or hospital where she ends up giving a helping hand in a very different way?

Or she could similarly be talked into joining him for a concert for a band/performer she doesn’t even like, but wants to make him happy to the point of tagging along and even going the extra mile to get an autograph or whatever else for him.

She might even try to stand up to his asshole father/step father, who gives her an example of what a ‘real man’ is like.

Similarly, her boyfriend may have talked her into making a pass at his step father (or even somebody else) to get proof that he’s a cheater, only for things to go a lot further then they may have intended.

Stuff along those lines and anything else we can think of or that you might have in mind are definitely welcomed.

Everything Above Reversed
Basically taking any of the stuff listed above and playing it with the girlfriend being the one getting cheated on by her boyfriend in similar situations.

Strangely Hot Loser Girls
This essentially has to deal with an interest of mine toward girls that are hot and desireable despite themselves.

Their rooms are always a mess. Their hair isn’t always combed. They sleep in longer then they should. The leech off their parents. They may not change everyday if they have no plans to go out. Their attitudes aren’t always the best. Their complexions are so pasty white due to a lack of sun. Their most steady partner is a sometimes cleaned dildo they keep under their pillows.

And yet so many guys would love the chance to slam them face down into those unkept beds or have them bouncing on their laps while laying upon a pile of clothes on the floor.

Maybe she has a body with all the right curves due to good genes? Could be that all of that junk food she eats was kind to her in terms of her resulting thickness? Heck, maybe she’s a bean pole of a girl that most guys wouldn’t be interested in, but for whatever reasons has caught the interest of somebody wanting to rock her world?

Whatever the combination might be, I’d love to find a partner or two willing to play something along those lines of a character.

The scenarios and pairings themselves could vary, with myself being willing to play any number of potential characters. These include, but are not limited to:

A landlord who needs the rent after her parents cut her off from paying the bills.

An employee at a hobby shop that’s willing to work out a deal for some pricey or hard to find item that she wants.

Her step father or moms boyfriend that she may or may not fully get along with.

Her more popular sisters asshole jock of a boyfriend.

An online gaming rival who may want to make good on some of the vulgar things he’s said to her whenever they get into a heated match.

Somebody working around the house, like a gardner/repairman who takes the chances to spy into her room or a cable guy that’s working on improving her connection.

Traps/Femboys
Fairly straight forward, with pun only being slightly intended there. While I do largely favor playing opposite of female and futa characters, I do occasionally enjoy femboys and traps. The thing is, I don’t want completely submissive and pushover ones. No, I’m far more interested in the cock teasing types that might enjoy making a guy question his sexuality. The more ‘power bottom’ types who maintain a sense of control even if they’re the ones being bent over a table.

The ones who might be devious enough to trick a normally straight guy into a handjob, blowjob or even more without letting the guy know until they’re too far into things that the girl whose been working his pole for the past half hour was actually a guy himself.

Or maybe he doesn’t let the guy know at all as they aren’t likely to see another again after their little fling?

Then there’s the slightly less devious types who don’t hide their physical gender but still aren’t beyond trying to tempt a straight guy into swinging both ways.

The types with an ass that few girls can compete with or who know how please a male in ways he’d never experienced.

Maybe it’s a neighbor who enjoys leaving the blinds up after realizing the ladies man next door has started looking his way in ways normally reserved for the ladies in the area.

Or a cosplayer who pulls off female characters far better then male ones and enjoys the type of looks he gets from friends or even strangers while in costume.

Perhaps they’re a younger brother or son who enjoys the looks he gets from his big sis or mothers current boyfriend.

Or a foreign exchange student whose exotic looks and feminine physique has turned a few heads on both sides of the fence since joining the school.

These are just a few of many potential approaches to take with these type of characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom