Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Group... j/k

Vellys

Meteorite
I'm a male looking to PM with a female.

https://www.f-list.net/c/vellys/

I'm pretty much open to anything but violent humiliation/torture and under 18 play. If it's a maybe on my list please ask before introducing it to any play.

PM is how I would like to RP. If you want to RP with me send a PM with something involving one of my ideas or we can discuss an idea of your own.

I would like to RP with someone willing to write at least 4-7 sentences each PM. Quality is always preferable to quantity.

I am open to long or short RP.

We can have a slow build or just jump right into things if you want.

I will list some ideas with specific options (but not limitations) of what I would like. Feel free to ask for other things (or let me know if something is off limits) when you send a PM my way.

1. You and I are co-workers working late in the office. We've been trying to complete a project for weeks, and since we are the go to team we are stuck in the office until we make some headway on an important deadline. We've never dated, but there is a definite attraction between us. We decide to take a break and relax a bit hoping to maybe come back to things with fresh eyes. Eventually we decide to raid the liquor cabinet the company keeps to woo new clients and when our inhibitions are low enough stumble into a kiss and have a roll in the hay.

Options: Boss/Employee, Impregnation Risk, You wear Glasses a Skirt and Stockings, Cuddling, Begging, Light Bondage

2. I am a demon. You are a mage who has summoned me. You want to strike a bargain with me to help you destroy your enemies. Since you are not powerful enough to force me to do your bidding (aside from the summons) you agree to pay me with your body.

Options: Breeding a Demon Army, Knotting, Unrealistic Cum, Impossibly fast Pregnancy

3. We are siblings. Your boyfriend is a cheating a$$hole. You decide to get even with him. You get a little drunk and armed with your lessened inhibitions and since you are incredibly horny, you set your sights on me.

Options: Birth Control tampering, Light Bondage, Light Femdom, Balls Worship

4. You're a famous actress/singer whatever. I'm your bodyguard. You've got a crush on me but I've always thought of you as untouchable so I'll never make the first move. You know I lust after you because you can see how I look at you. You feel incredible affection towards me since I have saved you from bodily harm on numerous occasions.

Possible Options: Impregnation Risk, Cuddling, Kissing

In conclusion as I said before, please send a PM with something involving one of my scenarios or suggest one of your own.

Some more ideas came to me:

4. I'm a college professor. You are a student with a penchant for partying your life away. You spend so much time partying rather than studying that it's beginning to show in my class. Your scholarship is dependent upon your keeping a certain grade point average. You screw up your courage and decide to try to bribe me to get your grade up. I don't want money... not that you have any anyway - but your body is something I have always admired as you while away the time in my class.

Possible Themes: Impregnation Risk, Older Male [30-35] Younger Female [18-20], Breast Worship

5. You are a Holy Paladin... a member of the Divine Order of the Golden Hand. Your chastity as a member of the Order is widely known and your powers and abilities largely depend upon your keeping it. You love being a Paladin and want to remain such... however, darker desires have been creeping into your thoughts as your time with the Order goes by. There is a youthful Mage who associates with the Order on occasion. Whenever you are around him, your desires burn like the sun and they smoulder hotly when you are not near him. Little do you realize, he has been using his magics upon you to increase your Libido and Fertility. Soon, you will be helpless against his Lust and ripe for seeding.

Possible Themes: Heat/Estrus, Impregnation, Falling from Grace

Back
Top Bottom