Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirited Away to the Dungeon (FxF) (DangerousDanielle2 & Sardonic Slut)

Her eyes flitted open, but all was dark. She was woozy, as if she had awoke from a late-night bender, but there was no headache. Everything was cold, too cold to be comfortable. Her hairs stood on end, and her nipples stuck out; but not into her clothes, into some plush leather. It then occurred to poor Lisa that she was lying naked, face down in some sort of leather bed or seat.

When she tried to get up, she couldn't move her arms or legs. Both were pulled behind her and tied down. She could only manage to wiggle her knees apart or lift her head, but she was firmly hog-tied and strapped to the bed. The most free part of her was her mouth, which was muffled only by the headrest below her.

After enough movement, Lisa could feel some much needed warmth upon her skin. A soft hand wrapped in silk softly caressed her back. For an instant, Lisa may have thought that she was saved. These hopes, or fears, were dashed when they were answered with a whisper, "I hope you're comfortable. We're going to have a lot of fun together."

Lisa had no idea how she got to.....whatever this place was....the 22 year old blonde recalled only that she was coming out of a coffeeshop...someone brushed against her and she felt something sharp....a needle maybe?

The room---what she could see of it in the dim light and because her head was strapped down---was mostly in shadow, but what she could see resembled some kind of....experiment room? a dungeon? yes, that more closely fit it...
Lisa realized she was naked, laying on her belly, her feet bent towards her back, hands somehow secured to her feet. SHE WAS HOGTIED!!!
The captive struggled valiantly but uselessly, straps anchoring her waist down to whatever kind of bed or table she was secured to....the more she tried to wrestle her wrists free, the more her feet were pulled towards her.

'HELP!," she screamed...."SOMEBODY....HELP MEEEE!!!"

Beside the cold echo of her own voice, Lisa was met with an eerie silence.

"Ohp," the woman spoke up, stepping closer and tightening Lisa's blindfold, "You have to say it louder, dear. I don't think they heard you!" The sarcastic remark was broken by an firm yell and the crack of leather on skin. Lisa felt a stab of pain in her thigh as she was struck harshly by a riding crop.

The click, clack of heels resounded as the woman seemed to circle her. "Cute," another, lighter smack. "That you think someone will save you," yet another smack, on the other thigh. "I saved you," smack. "From your boring little life, and your boring little job, and your boring little men."

Lisa could feel the cold leather slowly slide across her spine as the woman walked up along her side. There was a momentary air of silence before the woman quickly stepped forward and grabbed Lisa by the mouth. Fingernails dug into her cheeks through silk gloves and the woman's breathy voice spilled directly into her ear. "You're mine now. You will live, work, eat, sleep, breathe, fuck and die as my slave, and you'll learn to love me for it."

The woman's grip abated, her presence distant and voice softened, "Isn't that right, my dear?"

Lisa's brief scan of her surroundings ended abruptly as the blindfold around her head was tightened....
'EEEYOOOW!," Lisa yelled as she felt something strike her hard on one thigh. "STOP IT! LET ME GO!!!"
The reaction she recieved was more painful than the first strike.....what turned out to be a riding crop stung as it smacked her again on the same thigh, resulting in high pitched screams.....

Another loud crack, another shot of stinging pain as the crop made contact with her other thigh.
Suddenly the pain ceased and Lisa struggled uselessly as she heard the sounds of stilleto heels walking around her bound body.

Lisa tried to shake her head in disagreement...."HELP!.....LET ME GO, YOU SADISTIC BITCH!"

The woman seemed to step away for a moment, leaving the riding crop in the center of Lisa's back. The light sound of something small clacking on hard plastic could be heard footsteps neared again.

"You'll thank me someday," she said with confidence, "But for now, let's keep you quiet." Fingers quickly snaked their way through Lisa's hair, gripped tightly, and whipped her head back. While caught off guard, Lisa felt a round bit of rubber stuffed behind her teeth, enclosing her mouth and muffling her screams. Her head was pushed back into the cushion below as the gag was clasped shut around her neck.

The leather crop was plucked from Lisa's back. She could feel it slip between her thighs, but she could do nothing to prevent it from being slowly pushed upward. "At least you're a pretty slut," the woman said as the tip of the leather tool started to push back the meat of Lisa's inner thigh for inspection. "I bet the boys liked you a lot. Taking turns at first, using you, until you talked them into to filling all of you at once." The crop pushed between the folds of Lisa's pussy at this. "I wonder how much they'll pay to have a taste of my pretty little whore, after I break you." At the last word, the crop was raised and sharply applied against Lisa's ass with a resounding crack.

"Alright. Spread your legs for me."

Lisa knew as soon as she uttered those last words she would be punished, but she had no intention of becoming anyone's sex toy.
"MMMMMMMMPH!!!," weree her last audible sound as the rubber ball was wedged into her mouth....
Still hogtied, she was turned onto her side, her vagina and tits now facing the woman. Lisa felt herself being repositioned but had no idea what would happen next.
Suddenly, she felt something down below....something hard was being pushed against her pussy lips....the girl tried to scoot away from whatever was about to penetrate her...she bore down, trying to push with her Kegel muscles, trying somehow to keep whatever it was from entering.....

Then.....searing pain as the crop struck against her ass.....Lisa groaned loudly, wriggling and gasping in pain....with her still blindfolded, she had no idea where and when to expect the next humiliation.....

"A slow learner, I see," the woman said with a psychopathic sense of calm. The grew tense with each passing moment of silence. The clicking of heels surrounded Lisa as the woman circled like a hungry vulture. The supple leather of the riding crop gliding against her skin from all angles as she was circled. Once. Twice. The movement stopped. The pressure of the crop grows as it's pressed into her skin, then released. Another moment of quiet, letting the fear spread.

"I said... SPREAD. YOUR. FUCKING. LEGS." For every word yelled, Lisa was struck again. Once on each thigh, once on each breast. The thundering cry of the woman's rage, punctuated with a sickening crack of leather on skin, tore through the burning silence.

Lisa's heart was thumping and racing....she still couldn't see anything but heard the heels slowly going around her. Being naked, she felt she was humiliated, every inch of her exposed, from her tight tanned ass to her tits.....
She screamed through her gag as she was struck with the crop, but still refused to comply. In Lisa's mind, if she tried to open her legs, it would signify that she was cooperating, that she was accepting her fate, and that was something she refused to do.

"MMMPH!.....MMMMPH!!!....MMMMPH!!"....
Lisa moaned loudly as the crop struck her thighs, then even a worse sting as she suddenly felt her tits on fire....the more she was struck, the more she struggled, fighting, yanking furiously at the restraints.....

"Hmph," the woman scoffed. "I suppose obedience is going to be a project with you." She seemed to step away, her heels clacking over to where she procured the ball still lodged in Lisa's mouth. Upon return, she put her mouth next to Lisa's ear again and whispered, "But I like a challenge." Lisa could feel the predatory grin on her captor's face just from that statement. With that, a little prick hit Lisa's side, and everything went quiet.

Lisa awoke, still blind to her prison and unable to scream. In fact, it was worse than that, as Lisa could just barely breathe now. Her hair was tightened up into a bun, leaving room for the enclosed leather hood that now enclosed around her head and restricted her airflow. Instinctual panic was immediate, as the human body naturally responded to near-suffocation. Any attempt to escape the danger was met with a rattling of metal and the useless struggle against her bonds.

It seemed her kidnapper wasn't fond of the idea of an attempted escape while Lisa was being moved, so she was drugged again first. What she had gathered as a leather massage table was still underneath her, though now she was laid with her back to the cushion. Her wrists and ankles were still manacled to their counterparts, but not to each other. The wrists were locked just above her head now. Her knees bent as her ankles were locked to the ground just a foot or two below. Her thighs still had cushion underneath them as the rest of each leg dangled off below her. Her knees were still together by her will alone, and it seemed that the woman didn't have her way with her in her drugged stupor.

"Comfortable?" the woman mocked. Quickly after, Lisa felt circular clamps come down on and clasp around her nipples. The clamps were pulled in unison, the clacking of a small metal chain coming from between them. It wasn't as painful as the crop, but wasn't fun. What was truly painful was how a shock was sent into the chain and through Lisa's body, like thousands of numbing needles daggering into her breasts.

Lisa was petrified with fear. Who was this monster, and why was she doing these things to her? Was her tormentor jilted by a previous lover and now she planned to take her revenge out on her? or was she simply a sadistic madwoman, out to inflict pain for pain's sake?

Lisa felt a pin prick and she passed out. When she awoke, the cover over her head was gone, but replaced instead with some kind of hood....she smelled leather, then went into a panic when she couldn't sense any opening to breathe....she moaned loudly as she thrashed around, trying somehow to dislodge whatever it was over her head.
Lisa heard the sounds of footsteps coming closer.....it was HER!
"MMMMMMMPH!.......MMMMMMMPH!!!!!"

her final groans were silenced as yet another prick was felt.

When she came to, she tugged at the restraints.....she was in an even worse predicament than before, still naked, her wrists behind and above her, her legs anchored apart and down.....the room was noisy with the sounds of the girl struggling....
Once again she heard footsteps, then the woman asking if she was comfortable....Lisa shook her head, then felt a stabbing pain as her nipples were bitten into by cold metal.....SHE WAS BEING CLAMPED!!
The sting woke her fully and she thrashed around with even more vigor. Suddenly, fire shot through her tits.....the clamps must be connected to something!
The shocks made her scream through the gag.....

Back
Top Bottom