Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM : Fantasy : Medieval craving

Hiro_

Super-Earth
=> Based in EST

=> I can write a lot or a little. Depends on what I get from my partner. I am a fan of very descriptive posts and I write my post in the third person, as if I were telling a story.

=> I am mainly a Fantasy roleplayer. I do enjoy a certain level of realism in my plots even if they are fantasy based. I enjoy romances, tragedy, and angst/dramatic themes. I am very story driven. I will entertain slice of life rps with good plots.

=> I prefer thread or google doc.. I prefer to plot/ooc chatter on skype but it's not a deal breaker.

=> I am proficient as both a Dom and Sub. There is very little I'm uncomfortable with. Flist

=> Been a roleplayer for at least 10+ years.

=> I will NOT use real face claims.

What I'm looking for

=> A partner that takes their time with responses, I don't want something that seems rushed. Quality over quantity.

=> Feel free to add twists or extra things not included in the main plot as long as it goes with the "story".

=> Someone ok with me probably posting at best a few times a month. More if I'm really interested in it.

* means I have a plot
~ means I have a vague idea
:heart: Craving

Fantasy
Demon / Angel-Other **
Demon / Human-Priest *****
Demon Prince / Mage*
Mage / Companion *
Vampire / Victim-Companion-Blood-doll ******~
Human / Merman***
Hunter / Storm victim*
Noble / Barbarian ** :heart:
Dragon / Villager-tamer/rider/Mage-prince ***~:heart:
Creation / Creator
God / False Idol-Sacrifice *~
Dream viewer / Dreamer ~
Clairvoyant reaper / Soul Reaper ~

Life
Delinquent / Delinquent **
Boss-victim-friend / Yakuza-Mobster ~
Prisoner-victim / Commander-soldier *
Commander / Subordinate
Wealthy socialite / Stable attendant *
Farmer / Stranger ~
Psychopath / Investigator ~

Other things I like
Unrequited love / Angst / drama / thriller / Falling for the enemy / sadomasochism / obsessions / Murder-serial killers / creepy themes / bloodplay / hatemance[love-hate] / dragons / cyborgs / lycanthrope characters / misanthropy / brutality / stalkers / open sandbox rps / elves / tainting/corruption

Plots

Villager
Medieval/Adventurer type of settings. Dragons have duel forms in these but are mostly just whispers/myths that no one truly believes.

The villager happens upon a young wounded Dragon and decides to take care of him forming a friendship with the creature. Locals find out and attempt to kill the Dragon out of fear prompting the villager to protect him while in the process getting hurt. To return the favour the Dragon protects and "kidnaps" the villager where upon revealing his dual form he tends to the others wounds.[/strike]

Noble / Barbarian
Deciding to expand his territory/power a Noble Lord targets the "Barbarian" clan that occupies a small territory to the East. Due to the Strategic Savagery at which they fight the Noble has great difficulty with them. Hatching a plot he plans to lure the "Barbarian" leader into treaty talks to capture and kill him. In an effort to undermined the Nobles power the "Barbarian" leader allows himself to be captured. While captured the "Barbarian" takes pity on the Noble when he overhears a planned coup and his peoples distaste of their leader. Upon his escape he kidnaps the Noble Lord essentially saving him from death.

Back
Top Bottom