Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Eager Pet (Sardonic Slut x Szor)

Szor

Super-Earth
A dark blue Chevrolet Chevelle pulled into the driveway of a large house, and the business executive breathed out. He was tired, needed to relax. A nice glass of scotch and his slave tend to his other needs. He smiled to himself, thinking of her. He didn't have time for a family, and prostitutes where not only expensive but als risky. His pet posed as his house maid around people, and he paid her original trainer a fair sum yearly. It was good business, and she seemed happy, which made it even better. He loved the fact that she wanted to do the things he asked, not just did it because she was told to.

He got out of the car, pulling out his briefcase and closed the door. He walked up to the front door, his long strides making easy of the distance. He was tall, imposing man with strong facial features. He kept his light brown hair short, almost military like. He had some facial hair, but only in a trimmed goatee and mustache. His broad shoulders filled out the suit he wore perfectly.

He looked at the door, windows cleaned as he commanded her to do. He smiled, putting the key into the lock to unlock the door. He stepped in, looking around. Usually she would meet him at the door. His green eyes looked around. "Weird." He said softly, putting the briefcase down and closing the door. He locked it and walked in. He could hear soft moans and gasps coming from upstairs, so he took off his shoes and walked softly up. He continued to walk softly towards his room. She had her own room, but only for show. She share his room with him. He opened the door to find her on the bed. "Well, what do we have here?" He asked, smiling to himself. He watched for a few moments before stepping into the room and making his presence known to her.

There was a moment of slightly awkward silence between the two. Her eyes were wide, her legs spread. Not a sound but the dull buzz of the vibrator he had gifted her on one of his recent business trips. With an imperceptible click, the buzzing stopped. Another beat and she pulled the fingers from her anus, the vibrator soon following.

She seemed embarrassed, genuinely. Her cheeks were flushed, almost as red as her near-orgasmic pussy. Eventually she straightened herself out, knees together, kneeling on the bed, hands behind her back. "Sorry, sir, Master." She stumbled on her words. "I should have waited for you first."

Marcus smiled, he had really enjoyed her spread eagled, her fingers in her anus and vibrator in her pussy. "Mhmm. And spare me this fantastic view." He walked to the closet, snapping his fingers for her to follow him. He didn't want her to undress him, not yet. He took his coat off, hanging it up. "Don't think you're forgiven, my sweet. You will wait until I cum now." He smiled, turning to her.

He undid his tie, looking down at her, lifting the tie up around his head and hung it with the others. He started to undo his shirt. "My belt, please. And undo my pants." He said, smiling down at her. His cock was stiff, and she could see the growing bulge in his pants. "How was your day? I saw you did the cleaning. Thank you."

Back
Top Bottom