Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Females Only <3 / Yuri Roleplay (18+) E-mail...PM...Forum....

EDIT: Will accept E-mail, PM aaand possibly...forums. Can't do IM of any kind.

...And not to sound picky, you boys and men, but I do only feel comfortably in my skin when roleplaying Yuri stories with females. *bows deep apoligizing*

/////////

Briefly about myself... She first discovered fiction writing, then ventured into roleplaying. But someone who...craves for the naughty side of life. ^-^ And who wishes to explore and express through words.

What I am looking for... Modern, anime-styled Yuri (that's lesbian) roleplays. I LOVE slice-of-life! But please, no fantasy, scifi or any of those genres. I also don't like doing fandoms...

Reference pictures... Anime-style only, I just can't stand using real life ones. It's just that living that original imagined anime world fascinates me to no end.

Dominant or submissive... Uhm, I play dominant or submissive, or a bit of both. It depends on what you want. ^o^

Writing style... I write multi-paragraphs, using proper English, meaning usage of periods, comma's, etc. I may make mistakes sometimes, but I tend to spell-check my writing. I don't...and I don't...appreciate those 2-3 liner responses. So, please, no few liners... ^-^;

Example of my style of writing: ...Her heart drum-beating against her chest's inner walls. Upon feeling her friend's fingers run through her pink, moist valley. Akai bit her lips, her gasps reverberating in the room, which was charged with love. A shot of adrenaline jolting through her body like lightning... (Not that I will write like this continuously, but you get the idea that I love to play with words. :3 Also, I love using dirty language, also. So don't feel discouraged. C;)

About plots... I developed a fair list of plots, mainly developed for Yuri RPs (although I made them MxF compatible as well). I'm expanding, though. You can find my plot list on my F-list page! *grins* But I'm also open to your plot ideas!

I may forgotten to mention some stuff. Got questions? Ask Akai. *smiles*

My F-list: Here (Plots, kinks, character info)
My E-mail: naughtyfox.kitsune@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom