Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Tales Of Two Endless Hearts [ Horror_Show & Marivaux]

Horror_Show

Supernova
A young female stood numbly and balanced in one of the many green house gardens that sat beneath the palace she resided. She had her eyes closed, her feet were bare standing spread apart. She was loosely dressed white, in a light tank and pants over her undergarments, there was a cool breeze passing through from the outside air that was purified and pushed into the garden. They were blessed with so much wealth an advanced technology over the past decades. They lived in a paradise in a continent of dry desert land. Thousands of people fought every day for the essentials to live, food, shelter and water most importantly. She had thankful that her own parents took pride in doing what good they could for the their people. There was so much corruption, so much greed, so many pressures of from higher power to make fatal decisions, to keep taking but never giving back. Quora was one of the privileged, she had never done without and absolutely anything she ever wanted or desired. She was raised by her mother, father, older brother and many close nannies that were royal servants. She was on the edge of seventeen and kept hopeful despite the hardships that was relevant on the outside of the palace walls.

giphy.gif

Things had been a little more chaotic drama wise within the palace walls. She slowly tilted her head with her eyes closed as if she was straining to crack her neck. As her eyes opened they were faintly glowing, showing brightly. She stretched out her arms and legs carefully, as if she was doing slow ballet moves, she was harnessing her emotions, her energy into movement. Anything to distract her from the chaos within the walls of her home, all the savants and help with outside contractors were preparing a huge celebration for her brother Leto. The party was specifically being held in his honor of his oncoming ruling. It was also a polite way to bring the best potential young women for him to meet, to hopefully take interest in, to marry. It was a huge ordeal all over.

So many kingdoms, so many trying to marry to be apart of their royal family. People would die for the chance, to be with her brother, to have everything they desired, power, wealth, authority….to be with her attractive older brother. He really was breathtakingly gorgeous, young, intelligent, charming and extremely kind of others. Almost the opposite of what your expect for a young man getting ready to take his place. The wolves were waiting to devour him.

tumblr_m3mdwylKEu1r6z3oio1_r2_250.gif

Quora was repulsed by the thought of the celebration. Of course her family was going about it the most ethical and respectful way possible. They had only given invites to other stable kingdoms and offered to hear contracts. They didn’t want to create bad blood, it was some unwritten rule Leto would have to have someone to marry to take full responsibility. He had plenty of chances in recent years to travel, to meet anyone he wanted. It’s not like any normal young healthy women wouldn’t notice him, it was if he would noice them. He was encouraged all the time from being a young teenager. Luckily more pressure was on him than her….she didn’t have as much to hold on her shoulders. She didn’t want to attend the party, it would be tomorrow night. So as not to fight with her immediate family members she stayed out of sight. She was like a teenager on a extreme period….a bottle of emotions to deal with. She didn’t even know how to handle herself, her mood swings. Deep down she was envious of the celebration, jealous that her brother would be taken. She was having a hard time coming to terms with her feelings. She could never let them be exposed, it would be taboo, forbidden and god knows what would happen, any sane human would react bitterly.

Over the past several days their relationship had been less and less with responsibilities he was gaining. They had been almost inseparable growing up, from the moment she was born….he was there, always by her side, raising her in some ways, her best friend, her….soul mate. Her eyes flashed opened glossy. She aggressively spun on one foot craning her neck, lifting her body in what looked like some ancient fighting position. She glared and forced herself to take the pain, to keep her fucking balance, to overcome her inner repression. She exhaled in a harsh breath and flipped, trying to gracefully catch herself crouched. She ended up falling on her side, her arm contorted. She cried out and rolled on her back looking up through the glass panels up into the night sky. She was positive she may have sprained her right wrist. She slowly moved her fingers on the hand but didn’t move her actual arm as she looked at the stars. She closed her eyes as silent tears streamed down her flushed cheeks.

tumblr_on0nehuVJO1vscnl7o1_500.gif

“…….Fuck.” She exhaled laying there defeated.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/h5jz8xdpR0M[/video]​
Shut your mouth, baby stand and deliver
Holy hands, oh they make me a sinner
Like a river, like a river
Shut your mouth and run me like a river
Choke this love till the veins start to shiver
One last breath till the tears start to wither
Like a river, like a river
Shut your mouth and run me like a river

He had had so little time since his coronation as emperor that he couldn't even find the time for anything. Leto looked at himself, dressed in the kind simple military uniform he preferred, although the fine cut still showed him as more than just one of his Sardaukar officers. Especially the way he stood showed one thing, he was the emperor.

His thoughts were broken by a sudden rush of feeling that wasn't his. It was something that he knew all too well, he had had it ever since she was born. His sister, Quora, she didn't feel good. He knew that she could also feel his emotions, which is why he took great effort to master them. He didn't want her to have to deal with his burdens. Her life already was hard enough, especially now that their father was dead.

He knew that he had to find a wife, but somewhere, he didn't want to. He knew his desires, the ones that he had pushed so deep inside him that they were almost impossible to notice. With them, the other desires had gone. He didn't feel the need for intimacy, not from women or from men. He was alone, all alone in the world. Only Quora might make him whole, but that was impossible.

He headed to the gardens, knowing that she would be there. He might not be able to love her, but he could be the brother that she deserved to have.

She stayed planted on the ground, not caring that her white garments were getting dirty. She let her mind drift as she got lost in the galaxy above, her eyes still glossy. She didn’t even care that her wrist was injured, it was minimal to the emotional guilt she felt. Her brother was better at masking his emotions. They were connected mentally, so from a very young age they were able to feel each other’s emotions, read their mind. At times they were more care free and willing to experiment with it, that was years ago when they were both more care free with less worries. Even from far away she could feel his presence growing closer and knew he could sense her disturbance, she sighed annoyed with letting her guard down. She was to tired to move so she just stayed there. As he approached she finally brought herself to use her good arm to push to a half sitting position in the grass and leaves. He would automatically notice she was in distress mentally. She kept her head tilted down, her cheeks flushed, fresh from tears. She used her good hand to rub her face nonchalantly.

CXKOU4zWkAAVbPi.jpg:large

As she could hear his footfalls, evert steps she stayed sitting up, her back to him. The stars and moonlight casting down over her body as he got closer. She didn’t bother guarding her emotions, it was to late. He knew, of course he would seek to make sure she was alright…..but she wasn’t. She didn’t speak and kept her head leveled. Even when he was within a few feet she could feel his essence, his scent was so thick it was suffocating. She clenched her hand in the gravel and turned her head as if repulsed, but it was so much more worse. She could picture the way his face looked, as he observed her. She continued to stay silent and gently lay her injured hand on her lap.

jogos-1.gif

She felt bad for him leaving whatever duty he had or task he was at to come all the way out here to check on her. Once again, they barely spent any time even though they resided within the same palace walls. She felt the sting, the need to want to scream outing-rationally. She wanted to disappear. The fact he was here didn’t help, it made whatever she was feeling worse. She rubbed her nose, glaring at the ground, letting her long wavy hair shelter, protecting….but he would know.

Leto sought out his sister, knowing where she was. When he got closer, he could feel her more clearly, she was distraught. He saw her, it looked like she was hurt, but that wasn't a problem. Physical pain was something they could deal with, quite easily actually. The problem was the mental pain. He could see it all too easily, even without drawing on their close connection. He placed his hand on his sister's shoulder, she feeled a little cold to his touch, even on this heat-blasted world.

Slowly he sat down, right next to her. He whispered: "Quora, you feel troubled. It is not how you normally are, to be hurt. This troubles me deeply. I need you, my dearest sister, I need you more than anything in the world. Without you, I don't think that I can rule the empire. So please, do tell me what it is that troubles your mind."

He stroked her hair aside, leaning forward to look into her eyes.

Quora felt him sit down by her side to make eye contact. His words were always so kind, poetic in a way. He would make a great ruler, she had witnessed him speak publicly. He had a way with his words to sound promising and genuine. Even as a young boy his energy could be seen. What caught her breath in her throat was his choice of words. Of course he knew she was emotionally hurting, but he had this illusion he needed her to rule the empire. That was so false! She wasn’t needed, she was a pawn to be seen and not heard. Her duties were so minimum to him. She could be used as a way to further family ties between two different ruling families but even then her authority would be limited unless her future husband was a price to be such as Leto. She was young enough where her finding somebody wasn’t a priority.

tumblr_megsxjOcT51rqph1io2_250.gif

As he parted and brushed back her hair she would refuse to tilt her head up to make complete eye contact. He was already to close, she was left vulnerable. It was dangerous for her mind to be so troubled. She sniffled and turned her head purposely away from him. She wanted to run, she wanted to make space….it felt to hard to be so near. She couldn’t remember when she could freely be in his presence and not be a mess. Parts of her wants to aggressively shove him away and then flee. Although he was just as athletic so it was doubtful she could get that far, though at times she was a fair match, if they were play challenging each other. So many days did they run through the palace hyper, energetic, wrestling, practicing combat and different medication styles. Those were when they were free from the pressures of coming adult hood.

“I will be fine. I am strong. You do not need me to rule, I will not be by your side Leto.” She said softly but her voice was irritated, “You will have to find somebody you trust, someone to open your heart to…..in order to do good. Don’t let the corruption poison you….but I am not apart of that.” She slugged to get out.

tumblr_m8kdl96fAH1qzerjgo1_250.gif

“You shouldn’t have come….” She breathed looking back up at the sky. “You have a big day….you should be getting rest.” She tried to switch subjects, to avoid verbally telling him why she was so upset. She had to make space…..she had to, his presence was suffocating. Her brain was foggy and she was luckily she hadn’t let her mind break.

Leto felt his feelings stir inside of him and tried to push them back. Despite that, some of his affection for Quora came through to the surface, betraying that he was not the cold young man he was in public. He wasn't as in control as he liked to make people think, but he knew the truth. If they knew that he was vulnerable in any way, they would eat him up.

"There are none I can truly trust, my dearest sister, you know that. The ladies who will come tomorrow, they want my hand, but not my heart. They want to guide it, to give it a path. They do not know love for me, and I cannot know love for them. I must guide the empire that our father won for us. I need someone to be trusted, and you are the only one."

She had to be away from him, he knew that. She wanted it, but he wouldn't. He saw that she truly needed him, and that his place was by her side. "You can tell me, there is no need for you to keep any secret from me."

Quora rolled her eyes showing her frustration at his words and laughed out under her breath, while shaking her head. She knew he wasn’t as eager as a male would be in his position to marry and she didn’t quite understand it. Part of her that she kept buried wanted to believe it was because he felt just as deeply about her as she did him. That wasn’t allowed, it was forbidden. Just thinking about it gave her anxiety.

“Leto….you have to try. You must marry somebody soon enough. You know this….that’s what tomorrow is for. Your being ridiculous and stubborn. I cannot help you rule….its not my place.” She snapped and rubbed her nose. She so badly wanted to get up and leave but his presence was strong she somehow couldn’t pull the strength to move.

She made a face out of sight at him wanting her to open up to him. He was really pushing her over the edge. She couldn’t even remember when they had spend time together without everything happening.

“I can not tell you…” She said. “You already know….which is why you shouldn’t be here.” She said more aggressively. She closed her eyes taking in an inhale.

Leto looked at Quora, struggling to keep his feeling pressed deep inside his heart. She couldn't know, she would see him as repulsive. "I fear that I must marry, yes. To continue our line. But I fear that there will be no happiness, only pain. Whoever marries me will have me, and I would not wish that upon anyone."

"We are not meant to keep secrets from each other, Quora, our souls are bound together. And I wish that we would not have to go on separate paths. You can tell me anything, I will not hate you or loathe you. I promise it. We are meant to not keep secrets, we are meant to be here for each other."

Sometimes, he wished that she would leave, that he would no longer feel the horrible urges that he felt. But whenever he truly thought about it, he was afraid. He didn't want to miss her or to let go of her. He might never be with Quora in the way that he wanted, but he could still keep her close. It was hard for him, and now, some of the struggle in his heart leaked through, letting her feel that he was conflicted before he shut the gate again. He couldn't let his sister ever know anything.

He kept looking at her, wanting to make eye contact so she would see that he truly cared, that he was capable of it.

Back
Top Bottom