Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the night they come - Noncon request thread

Hello there thanks for reading my thread. I'm looking for a friend or two who is really into making slutty nightmares a reality. I'm pretty open on kinks so if there is something not on this list do please ask. If anything on her catches your eye you should think of a RP and message me with it!

Kinks:
Noncon
Night scenes
Bondage/Restraints
Monsters
Beastiality
Video taping
Breaking in

Off Limits:
Death
Scat
Mutalation
Pregnancy

Ideas:

Every night I go to sleep I dream of some monster living under my bed made of shadow and tentacle. I keep waking up turning on the lights in fear and looking but nothing is there. Finally keeping the lights off I push through that unnatural fear when it makes itself known as the creature drags me off and under my bed into a dark realm of monsters. Every morning I wake up as if nothing happened but I feel pained and senseations as though it did and it keeps happening.

High school students always look for stupid dares and ideas to do to each other. In our town there is one old house that nobody goes near because those that go in after dark don't come out. I'm a transfer student so of course I call the other kids out on their shits lies and enter the house. Inside there could be a monster, a magical book I stupidly read to summon something, ghosts or a pervertedly older man who punishes girls like me locking them up and making videos of them using his toys and being used by him.

Mom recently got a new boyfriend and she thinks he's perfect and anything he says she stupidly agrees with and will take his side. You know how wrapped up and your finger she is so after you've been hitting on my while she's away I start avoiding you. Sadly you know where I sleep and I can't avoid you there as you start to make nightly trips to see me, no matter what I do mom believes anything you say so I'm trapped at night.

Edit: Since it came up, only PM rp's please. I have a boyfriend who is curious about what I'm doing. I do not need him getting worked up seeing IM's or emails popping up of sexual nature.

Edit2: I write in 3rd person and while I try to give descriptions I'm not great at being that descriptive.

Back
Top Bottom