Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Frat Slut ((Potter-Kun x LadyLenora))

LadyLenora

Planetoid
The heavy thump of bass could be heard all the way down University Row, the long street lined with all of Franklin University's dormitories and Greek houses. Terra could hear it from the moment she stepped out of the dedicated freshman dorms and she knew it had to be coming from Alpha Sigma Phi. They were the biggest fraternity on the university's campus and their beginning of the year party was all anyone could talk about since move in three days prior. Parties weren't particularly Terra's thing; she was more of the bookworm type, as evidenced by the fact that she had graduated high school a year early and was now attending university only a few short months after turning seventeen. But her roommate Felicia had made such a big deal about it that Terra didn't think it would hurt to at least go check it out.

Dressed in a simple teal halter top that didn't show off too much cleavage and jean shorts that fell halfway to her knees, the evening summer's air felt perfect on her skin. There were a few other people making their way down the Row, but most of the attendees were likely already there. Terra hadn't been purposefully planning on going late, but she had ended up getting distracted with organizing her desk and time had just slipped away from her. It didn't really matter, it wasn't like anyone was going to be looking for her.

The closer she got to the three story frat house the louder the incessant thumping of the music became. By the time she actually reached the house's front yard she could barely even hear herself think over it. There were dozens of people drinking and chilling out on the lawn with surely many more partying inside the house. Terra slipped inside, barely avoiding some already drunk students that nearly stumbled into her, walking through the crowded masses of people until she came upon what seemed to be the bar. It had its own crowd, both around the bartender and at the numerous kegs off to the side of it.

Terra knew she shouldn't drink, she was only seventeen after all, but then again, chances were that lots of the people at the party weren't legal either. She hovered around the bar for awhile, trying to make up her mind as to whether or not she wanted to get a drink. The bar was tucked away in a corner, so the music wasn't quite so deafening but the beat of the bass was as strong as ever.

The bartender had secretly been eyeing Terra for awhile now. He was one of the many scouts scattered throughout the party tonight...looking for beautiful and cute girls to become sluts for the fraternity for the next semester and year. Terra fit everything they were looking for....she seemed to be alone, new and somewhat shy and soft spoken. Perfect prey for the likes of lustful frat boys. She seemed slightly on the young side, but that just made her all the more appealing.

As Terra contemplated, the bartender approached her with a smile. "Hey there, beautiful....a lovely lady like you shouldn't be alone. It's a sin I'm telling you." He playfully teased her. He was a cute one for sure, tall, tanned, fit with short brown hair, hazel eyes and glasses. He came off as very non-threatening and friendly which simply masked his true nature.

He offered her a red solo cup full of wine. "Here you go. Its the finest wine in the house, I promise." He chuckled as he offered her the drink. It was true, it was the sweetest wine around and that was to mask the fact that there was a potent aphrodisiac mixed into the drink.

"I'm Mike, by the way...what your name, beautiful?" He asked Terra with a smile, taking a sip from the drink as if to show it wasn't drugged...but he had simply built up an immunity for reasons like this as he offered the drink back to Terra, the smile never leaving his face.

Terra started at the sudden voice addressing her through the noise, her shoulders a little tense as she turned to look at the bartender. She shouldn't have been surprised by it; she had been hovering by his station for a few minutes now, all without requesting a drink. Truthfully she was a little bit scared of going back into the more crowded parts of the house, but she wasn't any more comfortable with a stranger starting up a conversation either. She was far too shy for the frat scene, she decided, smiling nervously at the older student.

"Oh, um, thank you." She took the offered cup, taking only a tiny sip from it. It was sweet, but not enough so to mask the pungent taste of the alcohol and she swallowed it with a grimace. It seemed as though she was learning all kinds of new things about herself tonight - primarily that she wanted nothing to do with college parties. "I'm Terra, it's nice to meet you. Thanks for the drink, but I think I'm about to head out and I probably shouldn't bee seen going back to the dorms with this."

"Terra, huh? A cute name for a cute girl!" Mike exclaimed with a laugh. It was clear she was quite try and almost ready to bolt, he had to try and make her comfortable and to get her to drink more of that wine. As she mentioned going back to the dorm, he gave her the puppy dog eyes he had perfected as he stepped out from behind the counter to be next to her.

"Don't leave just yet. It's sad when a customer doesn't finish their drink. I know you might not be used to it, but it just takes some getting used to, I swear. At least finish your drink before you leave?" He seemed to plead with her, but that wasn't all he would do. He would do her best to keep her interest as well.

"I know everyone here might seem like a jerk, but I swear that is not the case. I'm a nerd after all...huge anime fan. I'm a Math and Philosophy major too, but everyone here is pretty accepting once you get to know them or give them a chance...what are you majoring in?" He had her pegged for being smart...and he wasn't lying about himself either...he was the one trained to handle shy, bookish and smart girls like this. He would try to get her talking about herself or shared interests to help her relax.

Terra flushed at the compliment, Mike taking the opportunity to step out from behind the bar to stand beside her instead. It would be rude to refuse his drink, no matter how much she didn't care for the taste of it. She took another swig, again swallowing it with a grimace. Supposedly alcohol got easier to drink the more you had, but she clearly hadn't reached that point yet. Another drink, another grimace.

"I'm a biology major." She answered, just loud enough to be heard over the beat of the music, "This just... isn't really my kind of thing. Partying isn't how you graduate high school early, and I'm aiming for a PhD in microbiology here so I don't think I ought to start now." She took a drink. Not quite as bad, but still not pleasant. Looking down into her cup, Terra realized she had only had about half of the drink now. All she had to do was finish the rest of it and then she could get out of here. There was a book on her bedside table that was calling her name, and she'd much rather spend her night with it than at this crazy party.

"Ah, a microbiologist are you? I have a friend who just graduated who was studying the same thing." Mike grinned as he downed his own drink, it was clear he was rather accustomed to all this. He also noticed that Terra was managing to drink more and more of the wine and thus, more and more of the drug which would slowly begin to effect how she felt about all this. She would hopefully at least start enjoying herself soon.

Mike reached over and gently sat his hand down on her free one, giving it a squeeze as he gave her a grin. "I don't doubt that you are smart if you graduated high school early...but the field you are looking to get into his very competitive. While doing well in school is one way to impress...it also help to know people already in the field, and you'd be surprised how many people in Greek Life here are involved in such fields." He chuckled as he gave what sounded like a Greek Life pitch to her. "It might not be your style now...but I was super shy and barely talked to people when I came to my first party...you just have to let yourself experience new things is all."

Terra instinctively flinched as his hand reached out for hers, giving it a tight squeeze and after only a moment she pulled away from the touch. She put both hands around her cup, taking another sip as he preached the benefits of the fraternity. Almost done. Her head was already starting to feel foggy. It was to be expected that she would have a low tolerance, but from just a glass of wine?

Eager to get out of there, she drained the last of her cup. "Maybe another time." She told him, offering a hesitant smile, "Thanks for the drink, but I think I'm going to head out." There was a trash bag sitting next to the bar, already filled with cups just like hers so Terra took the few steps needed to throw her own away. As soon as she turned around, however, the entire room spun around her and she had to grab onto the edge of the bar to hold herself up. Was she really that drunk?

Mike nodded when she said she had to go. It seems his words hadn't worked, but as she stumbled about it was clear the drugs had. Since she was such a light weight it would be easy for her to think it was just the wine and not any sort of drugs in the wine doing it to her. Mike stepped forward and gripped her shoulders to help stabilize her.

"Are you sure you should be walking with how you are now?" He asked, concern in his voice...but the feeling of his hands on her shoulders would set her body on fire by now, he was sure. All he had to do was get the pleasure building. "Maybe you should take a seat and relax for awhile before you go...do you want me to take you to the coach?" He asked, his hands never leaver her shoulders as he rubbed them gently.

When she tried to take a step away from the bar Terra stumbled again, this time caught by Mike's hands as he helped her to stay standing. His touch was hot on her shoulders, almost as though it was burning her through her top. Though she hated to admit it, he was right. There was no way she would be able to walk back to her dorms if she couldn't even take two steps without falling over.

"Yeah I'll... I'll sit for a bit." She said, her words slurring a little as she did. After a bit of a rest and letting her body become accustomed to the alcohol she would be fine to walk home. Maybe she could even find some other freshmen to walk back with her. That plan firmly in mind, Terra allowed Mike to guide her in the direction of the couch, his hands not leaving her shoulders for as much as a second.

Back
Top Bottom