Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Odd Romantic Request [FxFuta]

MeggieRose

Meteorite
This thread has been up for a while and is now in constant WIP status.

----
Well hello there~
Thank you for taking a peek at my odd little search thread! I’ve been having a huge craving for futas lately-- and monsters/monster girls!

If that sounds good to you, then I’ll share a little bit about me first:
- I’m a huge sap, so I tend to require romance in all of my RPs-- the sweeter, the better! (That doesn’t mean I won’t include any darker themes here and there, or more dramatic moments)

- I average 2 to 4 paragraphs-- sometimes more, sometimes less. That said, I never go less than a paragraph and smaller replies only occur when the RP is running thin. If there’s more to write about, then replies will be longer.

- I write in third person.

- Unfortunately, I can’t do daily replies. With how hectic life can be, it just won’t happen. I aim for multiple replies a week but even that doesn’t always work out. I won’t leave you in the dark though! I let my partners know when I’m going to be slower than normal.

- That’s when it comes to replies-- I’m much more active in OOC chatter! I love to talk about general things and discussing details that need to be hashed out in an RP. If that bothers you then I’m probably not the partner you’re looking for….

- And speaking of RP details-- I really don’t care for shallow smut; meaning there needs to be a plot that’s more complex than “they meet, they bang.” There needs to be a direction and some story behind the characters, it makes the whole thing more interesting.

- I only play females(this doesn’t include side characters that won’t be romantically involved). My girls are usually sub, but lately they’re more like switchers-- depending on the situation, characters, and interactions. For the right person and character, I’ll naturally fit into a more dom role, but don’t count on it.

- All of my characters are 18+

- I absolutely love playing multiple characters-- and multiple pairings! (Not harems) It’s rare to find someone willing for this though, and understandably so.

- I use illustrations/anime-esque pictures for my characters.

- I prefer PM’s, but I’m now also open to Discord.

I also have some things I’d like from you:
- Now making a requirement: When you send a message with ideas, give me more than a couple sentences. If there's a plot you like here, give suggestions of what can be added to the characters or world, things that can be changed, etc.

- NO ONE LINERS! 2 to 4 paragraphs on average would be great!

- Expect a long term setup.

- Characters are 18+

- Decent handle on grammar. You can probably tell that my grammar and punctuation isn’t super amazing, so I’m definitely not asking for perfection. That said, I’d like to be able to understand what you’re saying.

- Help me come up with ideas! Don’t leave it all up to me to figure things out, it’s more fun bouncing ideas off each other. Plus, it’s super tiring being the only one brainstorming.

- When contacting me, at least have some ideas, pairings, and whatnot(either from this thread or on your own) to start off with.

If you’re still with me then let's move onto the fun stuff!

Yes Please~
Anthros/Monster Girls !!!!
Interspecies !!!!
Unusual Couples !!!!
Impregnation/Risk of Pregnancy !!!!
Cervical Penetration
Breeding Scenarios !!!
Non-Con/Forceful !!
Beastiality !!!
Unusual/Non-Human Cocks !!
Knotting !
Reversal !!!! (Ex: Shy girl ends up being dominant)
Tentacles
Biting
Clothed Sex
Outdoor Sex
Toys
Incest (Excluding Parent x Child)
Rough Sex !!
Light Bondage !!
Size Gap !!
Humor !!

No Thank You...
Scat/Watersports
Anal
Gore
Vore
Harem
Anything Hyper
Bimbos/Bimbofication

Fandom
* OC only
Pokemon
- Only up to the Kalos region
Trainer x Trainer
Trainer x Pokemon
Pokemon x Pokemon

Digimon
Tamer x Tamer
Tamer x Digimon
Digimon x Digimon

Zoids

Log Horizon (Sword Art Online)

Koe no Katachi
Deaf Girl x Childhood Bully

Concepts
Original

Liar's Game
Girlfriend x Girlfriend | Online Dating; Modern Fantasy
After a string of horrible dating experiences, a woman follows her friend's advice and signs up for a well received online dating service. This time, however, she decides to embellish her profile a little and ends up creating a completely different persona-- a woman she always wanted to be. After all, from what her past dates have told her, the person she is now just isn't good enough.

Well, the profile works, and she manages to find a wonderful sounding date-- and it's another woman to boot. The more they talk online, the more she finds herself charmed; which leads to panic as she's been lying about her true identity. Things only worsen when the two meet in person and the liar falls for her date more and more.

How long can this facade last? Eventually the date is going to find out the truth, and when she does, will their relationship fall apart?

There's Only Room For One
Rival x Rival
There's a certain woman a young lady is yearning for, and eventually she gathers the courage to confess. Unfortunately, someone else had the same idea; tension instantly forming between them and the two seem to understand one simple thing: they're rivals.

The more they compete, however, the more they become attached to one another.

Pressure !!
Bully x Bullied; Elf/Human x Anthro | Modern Fantasy
A romance story between a bully and their victim is nothing new, and this idea only uses it as a backstory and also assumes the anthro is a futa. So, essentially, in this setting anthros aren’t really all that common and neither are futas-- leading both to, basically, be pariahs. Other monster girls, while not as common as humans, are considered to be another norm when it comes to species/races.
At a young age the anthro was constantly teased for being an animal on two legs, which worsened to infrequent bullying in middle school. When she entered high school she was accidentally discovered to be a futa as well, despite her desperate efforts to keep it hidden, and endured an intense level of bullying; both mentally and physically. This mostly came from a young elf(or human if you prefer-- or even another monster girl) who only gave verbal attacks and the threat of escalating to a physical confrontation, but never laid a hand on her. Although, that didn’t make her words or actions any less harmful.

Graduation came eventually and the anthro was able to leave it all behind. Moving to a new neighborhood with a new job, she found herself surrounded by nice people who didn’t mind her appearance one bit. After years of emotional distress, she was able to gain nearly everything she wanted in life.

Then, on one seemingly fateful day, a woman moves into the apartment next door. A few neighbors have already visited and mentioned how nice she was-- a quiet, reserved and humble young lady. But when the anthro knocks on the door to say the usual ‘welcome’ greeting, she is greeted by the very face of her high school tormentor.

((The elf has her reasons for being cruel as a child/teen-- although, not very good ones. In fact, when she’s older and has basically lost everyone in her life once her secrets are loose, she views her old self as being a spineless coward. Despite that she’s still subconsciously afraid at the thought of being confronted by the person she bullied.))

Forbidden By Blood !!!
Aunt x Niece ; Monster Girl x ??? | Modern Fantasy
A small family consisting of a widowed father, his only daughter and his sister-in-law are gearing up for a big vacation they've been planning for a couple years now. When the promised date gets closer, however, the father has to cancel but insists that the girls go ahead-- making the aunt a little nervous. The last time she saw her niece was when the young girl was just starting out in high school-- but that was a few years ago. Now her niece had long since graduated and was, according to her father, a productive member of society.

So, in a way, she was also looking forward to the trip-- the childish image of that sweet freshman stuck in her mind. The moment the aunt sees his daughter, however, that same image is shattered upon being face-to-face with a stunning woman-- completely different than the baby faced girl she once knew. Despite that setback, the two get along well enough.

Of course, while the aunt is expecting a nice couple weeks of relaxation, her niece has other ideas. She’s a grown woman now, not the high school teen her aunt knew, and is able to make her romantic interest clear.

Wrong Master !
Noblewoman x Demon/Succubus
A certain noblewoman has always been fascinated with sorcery, but is unfortunately unable to use it herself. So, instead, she stays in the company of those who can and eventually becomes good friends with a witch-- someone who practices curses and studies the darker side of magic.

One day the witch is faced with an emergency and must leave her estate, although she refuses to simply abandon her home. She seeks the help of the noblewoman, asking her to maintain the estate and make sure everything stays in order-- not to mention keeping curious intruders out. The noblewoman agrees and the first couple days go well enough.

It wouldn't be much of a plot if nothing went wrong through, and curiosity gets the better of the noblewoman as she starts naively prying into spell books-- leading her to a room that was originally sealed off. Against her better judgement, she unsealed it and explored inside, noticing symbols carved into the floor and a single book lying in the center. That was it.

The room, however, seemed to sense her presence and the door slammed shut, causing the book to flip wide open to a particular page. Unknown to the noblewoman, the witch had been undergoing a summoning spell prior to the emergency, so the spell was cancelled-- or, well, paused.

It is now resuming, and the noblewoman is going to have to pay the price.

The Blood Alliance of a Full Moon
Vampire x Werewolf
The ingrained hatred between blood suckers and overgrown mutts is nothing new-- despite vampires and werewolves not knowing where the ancient disdain started(other than stories that change whichever side you're on), they continue to quarrel and struggle against each other.

At least, until a new enemy rears its ugly head. Disappearances begin to occur and, at first, the two races blame each other-- but that soon becomes an impossible answer. Fear of an unknown and even unseen threat sets in and both the vampires and werewolves face the reality that they must set aside their differences.

One clan and one pack in particular are the first to finally swallow their petty pride for the sake of their family and friends, creating the first alliance of its kind. Of course, it doesn't work out so well in the beginning.

Fandom
Bonds in Abandonment !!
Pokemon | Trainer x Pokemon
An old woman runs a daycare in the country and is known for taking in younger pokemon abandoned or abused by their trainers. One case in particular, a Blaziken(can change), was left at the daycare when she was a weak little Torchic. Now, with a seemingly cold hatred of trainers, she has adopted the role of protector over the pokemon and old woman.

Eventually the daycare gets a visitor-- a young lady photographer who travels the world to less populated areas to take pictures; an amateur at best. Just like the Blaziken, she was also left behind by a pokemon she thought was her close friend, but to the Charizard at the time, she was a useless trainer holding him back.

The two have a rocky start, but because of circumstances surrounding the daycare, become closer.

Era Before Them !
Pokemon | Trainer x Pokemon ; Trainer x Trainer ; Pokemon x Pokemon
There’s no formal plot for this, but I always thought it would be interesting to do a more fantasy based setting with pokemon, instead of the usual modern one.

War Among Us
Digimon | Tamer x Digimon
A little app game has just been released to allow players to care for their very own digital pet! With a variety of species that can ‘digivolve’ into better, even stronger creatures, it’s a game that passes the time. It’s nothing special or groundbreaking, but it’s still enjoyable-- especially for one young woman.

Months into the game, she’s unaware that the pixelated pet she’s been caring for is very much alive and has become quite attached to her tamer, even if she can’t express it very well currently. In time, however, the phone the app is on starts going off and releases a larger version of the pet-- which, of course, is eventually labeled to be a Digimon.

After that, incidents of strange creatures popping up and causing destruction begin to occur. The reason for this is unknown-- and so is the game's connection to these ‘Digimon.’​

My Girls -
These are some characters I’m either craving to play or always love to play~ Roles given to them are not absolute! These are also not the only girls I play.

Warning: NSFW Ahead[/i]]

!!!! Rajani | Elf ; Halfbreed

!!!! Nadia | Elf

!! Amelia | Dark Elf

!! Rannah | Demon ; Succubus ; Other

Amariah | Elf

Nameless 01 | Dog : Anthro | ???

!!! Nameless 02 | Dog ; Anthro | Aunt ; ???

Nameless Mawile 01 | Pokemon ; Anthro | ???

Shy Garchomp 01 | Pokemon ; Anthro | ???

Cravings
Really, I just want to have a sweet romance between monster girls~
Above that, however, I want to build a world!

Back
Top Bottom