Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Small Submissive male for Towering Ms. Andrist (F or Futa)

B

boy_bitch

Hellos, Ladies. ^_^

My name is Jamie, and I'm a bitch boi who very much wants to be shown his place, and show you yours. I like very detailed and descriptive RPs, that average well above 1,000 words per post, but I can also do quicker scenes that are 4-5 paragraphs per post, or even IM plays if you so desire. And I can also write as much as you want, and that's my preference too. I've yet to find someone who writes "too much" for me (unless it's boring :p ).

So, to the fun stuff. I like to play a wimpy, weak, small male (with a rather large rump, coincidentally) who is punished, used, abused, humiliated, and just plain dominated by a powerful, towering, gorgeous Woman or futa. I like her to be cruel, wicked, and just plain mean to me, and it's even better if it's over some small infraction, or for no reason at all other than to please her and satisfy her sadistic mind. This is all made all the more better if she is incredibly busty, thick, yet somehow muscular.

That isn't required, but it does make the scene just a tad hotter with every bit of kink we can add to the play. The greater the size difference, the strength difference, heck, even the position of authority or class in society, all of it just makes the things happening to my poor character all that much more wrong. And therefore, hot :p .

But hey, if the idea of being that cruel and ill-intentioned is a turn-off, that's cool too! I can also play an obedient submissive slut too, who just loves sucking off his Mistress and making her giant Futa cock pop, or who loves taking his Owner's huge strap-on up his tight, bubbly little ass. Who looks over his shoulder and thanks her in-between panting for breath as she uses him however she desires.

Really, my desires lay on a spectrum. I can be willing and happy to serve, even appreciative, or I can be dragged kicking, screaming, crying as you lick your lips wickedly thinking of all the things you're about to torment me with. I can beg for more or beg for you to stop. Whatever makes you happy, I can do. I just love being of some use to a gorgeous Woman. ^_^

So, I think that about sums it up. So let's do the kink/limit list, shall we?

Kinks: Beautiful Women, Anal, Humiliation, Degradation, A2M, Breasts, Huge Cocks/Dildos, Huge Insertions, Video-Taping, Name-Calling, Slapping, Spitting, Hair-Pulling, Kinky Outfits, Watersports, CBT, Oral... Probably lots more.

Limits: Scat, Broken Bones, Bloodplay...

Ok! I'm too eager to get something started to write any more, so please! If this at all catches your interest, send me a PM! I bet we can figure something out to make you happy. ^_^

The "hellos" was an intended typo, gals. I wanted to appear cute and adorbs!

Back
Top Bottom