Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona-Based Roleplay

ThatOneGuy

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
A little bit about me first, I love OOC chat just as much as I love a good roleplay. I love to make friends with the people I roleplay with, and I feel it helps add another dimension to a great roleplay. I’ve been roleplaying for quite a while, and I tend to post anywhere between 2-5 paragraphs depending on the motivation. I can get even longer if the right muse is there. I typically can post multiple times a day(I’m in the EST timezone, and work the third shift as of right now.) I prefer quality over quantity.

Plots can range anywhere from dark/angst filled to light-hearted and fun. MxF or FxF. I prefer Canon x Canon for the Personaverse, but I do not mind OCs as well!

I will doo multiple pairings at one time, and explore other social links, etc. We can branch off the games and take the plots in different ways, or plot after the series. Just let me know in a PM what you want to do! Thanks for reading!

I've beat Persona 3, 4, and 5 and am willing to roleplay any of the three, or a combination, or just about anything! Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom