Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Heat Seeker Searches (F/F or F/Futa)

Pinkbunny

Banned
Banished
I have a few RPs but sadly i suffer from Writer's block or a particular RP i am doing loses my interest. Now that is not to say i don;t still wnat to do teh RP but at the current momnet my well has run dry and I prefer to get creative juices flowing. I apologize to those who feel like i have ghosted you, it is generally not on purpose (Unless you are blocked, then yeah it is on purpose and I am not apologizing... you know what you did)

Now while I do have a cravings listed I am really looking for a Harry Potter based RP. And Any RP involving you playing two girls/futas for my one Girl will probably get priority. Also while i have cravings listed i am open to hearing other Ideas. (other fandoms however are a no go.)

at the moment my current cravings are:

Harry Potter Universe
Simple idea its a fandom and it is situated in Hogwarts. While prefer to play younger girls (15 as per site rules) I will be willing to play a sixth of seventh year. I want this to also take place after the time of Voldemort or in a universe in which he never rose to power.
If we play in an alternate universe, Hermione, Fleur and Ginny would be loved but I am also fine with OC x OC as well.

No Where to Hide
My girl is a freshman at a very high end prestigious high school. She is a bit of an oddball, shy and reserved. Due to this she becomes a very easy target for an upperclassman. She sees my character as weak and quickly enjoys toying with her. While MC is smart (She go into the school easily) she is still easy to push around, and even if she goes to the teachers for help, they ignore the problem. Being such a high end school they don't want to acknowledge that bullies exist within their halls. Eventually my character can;t wait to get home as it becomes her only form of escape, until her uppclassman track her down and pay her family a visit. Winning MC's parents over as they see the girl as perfect. Sadly due to the parents loving YC they feel it would be good for MC to have a friend.

Sadly while our characters are in MC's room, she is not exactly having fun, could be gagged and tied to the bed, or maybe YC has a little extra stuffed in MC's mouth.

Bonus points for futas. And it doe snot have to be an upperclassman, could be same class, i just prefer my Partner to be older. (I giess MC could have skipped a couple grades, being a genius but awkward and shy. Meaning that her age (Being a couple years younger) could be what YC essentially targets. Maybe make fun of her chest size since she is only fifteen and has some growing to do while YC is seventeen and almost fully developed.)

Girl in an all futa School
MC is a girl who gets accepted into an all futa school, unaware to her that the prerequisite was the thing between her legs, and since only futas apply, they is not given a physical. She is able to play it off as she is not even aware she is different until her roommates catch her changing.

I am kind of wanting this to be a harem style, in which my girl actually has a bunch of people who use her body for satisfaction, such as teachers and students.

Also, while not common in the real world, this school puts four futas in an "penthouse" dorm. Each grade (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and Senior) basically as teh seniors graduate and leave, a freshman is brought in (Basically it is so older students can help younger ones with homework, or just guiding them around (Showing them the ropes)

The main relationship i want is Freshman (MC, 15) and either a Senior (18) or a teacher (25+) and while i mam okay with the other personalities for others. I feel the sophomore would be aggressive as she may have been used the year prior (Hazing) and wants some revenge.

I am also looking for something based on the movie "Poison Ivy"
Dejected about her relationship with her father, Darryl (Tom Skerritt), a teen girl, Sylvie Cooper (Sara Gilbert), grows closer to a fiery fellow student named Ivy (Drew Barrymore). But as much as Sylvie craves Ivy's wildness, Ivy, in turn, is attracted to Sylvie's comfortable home life. Ivy seduces Darryl in an attempt to have that life for herself, and also takes steps to kill Sylvie's mother, Georgie (Cheryl Ladd), who is seriously ill, making it look like Sylvie is the guilty one.
Basically i am wanting to have My character take on the role of Sylvie, the wallflower who meets a wild girl who can break her out of her shell, but at the same time, finds a way to move into her life. Wins over her parents and becomes like a second daughter. may even end up being the new "favorite"

I know it is not much but that is basic idea, Plots can easily be established and ironed out.

My f-list is here check it over if you wish. if this does strike your interest shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom