Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Still looking for that quirky partner to help you pass the time? The one that will indulge in a good story? Want a free cookie? Click on this one!

Silly Me

Planetoid
Hello! How are you doing? Fine, I hope. You must have either clicked the title for the cookies or because you were curious to see what I'm looking for in a rp. Well... There is bad news and good news. First the bad. I'm out of cookies but...! I do have several roleplay ideas and that's the good news!

Lets get into a little about myself this way you can get a feel for what kind of a writer I am.

-Takes a seat in a soft cushy chair-

I'm a third person, novella type of writer. If you give me a bit to work with, I can easily write up between 600 to 1000 words.

Am I looking for the same, you ask?
In a sense yes and no. Let me explain. I don't mind paragraphed returns. Especially during a conversation between characters. That's just how it is; however, if receiving only a small paragraph where i have to ask for descriptions and other important parts of the moment than we might run into a wall.

What am I looking for in a roleplay then?
Oh... That is a good question! Let's see here. Many things.

Description for one. I want a descriptive partner. I'm not going to sugar coat that one. I don't mean you have to tell me every little detail but enough to where I get the idea of who, what, where, why, their appearance, how they feel, and their thoughts, then we're good.

Let's face it, no one is happy just getting a post once a week. Not a single person wants to wait for a continuation of a story. I can post once a day but I do understand other people have lives. If you're on during the weekend, that's great! If you can get a post back to me at least two times a week, perfectly fine so I'd have to say frequent posting.

Communication! I don't know how many times from past roleplays that I have said this. Communication is the key to a great story. Several examples can be given, let me touch on a couple. First, lets say your character and mine have a small conversation. Instead of just feeding you a few lines of the conversation I would simply tell you as a fellow writer, this and this is what she's going to say. Tell me what he might say and I'll just roll that over. I won't put it in, but I will simply write her reactions to it. This stops from getting two lines from each other with not direction. But let me digress, say I was called to come in on an emergency shift for work. I would kindly inform you that I'll be working and will not have the chance to get too you. It's simply a gesture as a fellow writer to give you a heads up. I hope to receive the same.

What do I enjoy roleplaying?
I see... This is turning out to be quite the interview!

Oh, I enjoy quite a bit actually. I will have to point out I enjoy story over smut... Well, the word smut is such a horrible word. Lets try sexually explicit moments. It's the icing on the cake for me but there are times where I just don't want the frosting. It will almost always happen in a good story but if it's leaning to where we, the writers, are finding the characters aren't working in that department. Then it won't happen. This means the two won't be just jumping into bed unless the story dictates it. Such as he seduces her or a rape scene is how they start off. I'm not above a brutal starts either. I'm fairly open to those but I would say I'm not keen on them.

Let's see, what else? Oh, I love a good romance story. The cheesy kind where rich guy meets poor girl or an actor meets a common clerk or server. Even fantasy ones with knights and maidens. There is too much crap in this world, a good lighthearted or even adventurous story with a good balance of comedy and brutality, is always welcomed. Any setting would do. I'm not picky about those either. Sci-fi is loved as much as a world full of fairies and unicorns.

Oh dear, this is a subject that can take forever now that I think about it; let me sum it up a bit. I love it when the guy is bigger than the girl. Species of the other partner doesn't bother me but I do feel a bit uncomfortable playing anything but human unless she's a demi-god or something but the appearance will always be human.

Haunted hotels and houses, are at the top of my list of loves. So much can be done. Monsters, ghosts, even demons, I really don't care what my partner plays. Humans are adored as well, so that is up to my potential partner to play what they want.

What about the things I don't roleplay?
Oh, now that's a long subject. Let's see... There are quite a few things I refuse to do. I won't hold them against you if you simply missed this part but I will point this part of my intro for reference just to inform you of what you missed.

I have to say my list is long and so I will shorten it a bit. I will warn you I may have forgotten something so please ask about what you're looking for. I love to discuss ideas and make plans before staring up.

I have a strong distaste for age play. That would be a big no no.

I'm not into anything that involves bodily functions, fluids, or regurgitated food.

I love my characters as is, I won't change them.

I don't enjoy mind control either. It takes away my will as a writer.

I'm not into cannons or anime universes. I'm sorry but I've had bad experiences with those in the past. People have expectations and I have my own ideas.

Brainless, mindless, females. I am not the smartest person on the planet but I like giving my characters common sense.

Hmmmm, I will have to think about this subject some more.

Well... there you have it! Interview is done! Phew! That was a bit. Again I would like to say thank you for checking out this thread and I hope to hear from a few people. I'm quite open to all sorts of ideas so please run them by me. If I don't like them, I promise I will let you know.

Ok! My ideas for an rp!

I have so many I'll just break them down for you under simple listings. If you're curious about them, just poke me.

My Character x Your Character = MC x YC

Remember I really don't feel comfortable playing anything but a human. I can pair her up with almost anything. Also note that I didn't say wether or not these are modern or fantasy, comedy or horror on most. I love a wide range, so feel free to add your settings. These are just snippets.

MC x YC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maiden x Knight
Knight x Warlord
Maiden x Warlord

Demon Hunter x Demon
Werewolf Hunter x Werewolf
Vampire Hunter x Vampire

Peasant x King
Peasant x Prince
Peasant x Knight
Commoner x Warrior

Noble x Noble
Noble x King
Noble x Prince
Noble x Knight

Nurse x Amnesia Patient
Nurse x Wounded Soldier

Scientist x Alien
Scientist x Experiment

Assistant x Scientist
Assistant x CEO
Assistant x Shop Owner

College Student x Professor (No Age Play Please)
College Student x Model/Actor
College Student x Vampire (Not The Sparkling Ones Either)
College Student x Mob Boss
College Student x Time Traveler
College Student x Shinigami/Grim Reaper/Death
College Student x The Devil

New House Owner x Ghost
New House Owner x Demon
New House Owner x The Devil
New House Owner x Time Traveler
New House Owner x Neighbor (Horror or Comedy)
New House Owner x Vampire

Time Traveler/Realm Jumper x Aristocrat
Time Traveler/Realm Jumper x Soldier
Time Traveler/Realm Jumper x Warlord
Time Traveler/Realm Jumper x King
Time Traveler/Realm Jumper x Vampire
Time Traveler/Realm Jumper x Werewolf
Time Traveler/Realm Jumper x The Devil
Time Traveler/Realm Jumper x Death

TAKE CARE!!!

Last edited:
Back