Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honor & Spiders [Rave X Ironic]

Rave

Long Live The King
Genji wasn't a member of Overwatch anymore. Not officially. The organization had been off the grid-- and only ever so recently did things start to perk up again. New dangers-- not from Omnics this time, but from people they once called friends, started rising up left and right. It wasn't as if Genji was inclined to rush head first into danger, but he was doing this as a favor to Angela. The woman who quite literally put him back together, having sent him to Gibralter in order to follow up a lead she got from one of her friends. While Talon were as secretive as ever, something leaked. A meeting-- a break out of someone. The heads of talon were to gather in gibralter and discuss details, and the last thing Genji remembered, was hiding by the coast line where Winston's old lab used to be.

Then nothing. Blankness.

Only the smell of something rosey-- and the loss of conciousness that followed. One second he was keeping watch out of the glass windows by the coast, and the next his body had hit the floor. His eyes were reopening again now, but the vision was hazy. He struggled against his own body's refusal to move, his mind willing it to get up, but the muscles not responding. It took him a few moments longer for his eyes to fully open and finally adjust. Keeping his calm at what he saw was difficult, if only because he had no explanation as to what was going on.

His armor was still on-- save for his face. the top of his helmet was still on, but the attachment that kept his mouth concealed and his voice disguised was gone. His body armor wasn't removed-- after all, some of it was there to keep him together and safe from falling apart. When Hanzo slashed him, he slashed deep across the midriff. He recalled the painful moments. Bleeding out. His guts spilling from him. That part of his body could not simply be healed-- it had to be kept together. He turned ominc to stay alive, but all the same, there were very human parts about him.

His armor usually came off in pieces. Helmet. Chest. Arms. Groin. Legs. Yet the armor to the midrif and abdomen could never be removed, as it was connected via tubes and vials to his very blood supply, keeping everything together. Surprisingly though, only part of his mask was removed and nothing else.

"Where am I!" He called out suddenly, not knowing who, or what would answer-- but it was instinct to yell it out.

Amélie Guillard grew up in her family's ancestral home of Chateau Guillard. For much of her life, she was known as an accomplished ballet dancer in Paris. She married Gérard Lacroix, an Overwatch agent spearheading operations against the Talon terrorist organization. After several unsuccessful attempts to eliminate Gérard, Talon decided to change its focus to his wife. Talon operatives kidnapped her and subjected her to an intense program of neural reconditioning. They broke her will, suppressed her personality, and reprogrammed her as a sleeper agent. She was eventually found by Overwatch agents, apparently none the worse for wear, and returned to her normal life.

Two weeks later she killed Gérard in his sleep.

Her mission complete, Amélie returned to Talon, and they completed the process of turning her into a living weapon. She was given extensive training in the covert arts, and then her physiology was altered, drastically slowing her heart, which turned her skin cold and blue and numbed her ability to experience human emotion. The slowing of her heart rate allowed her to become an exceptional sniper. Thanks to Talon's experiments Amélie was gone, replaced by "Widowmaker," Talon's most effective assassin, and feeling little save the satisfaction of a job well done. As far as Overwatch knew, she had been kidnapped.

divider_o2_by_angelichellraiser-d4kwtef.gif

Widowmaker awaited in the shadows as she continued to keep her golden hues glued onto her next victim. Genji was just starting to awaken from his slumber, his disoriented aura sent Widow in chuckles. Prior to placing him in this abandoned shed she would take his weapons away to ensure they wouldn't be used in fury. Once he called out, requesting where he was, that was when Widow knew it was her time to shine.

Stepping out of the shadow, her stiletto heals clicked against the cement flooring underneath her, those glowing eyes seeming to fill the room. "Ah, Bonjour monsieur Genji." Gently her hands folded against her backside, circling him like a wolf skimming his prey. "I figured that this would be the best way for discussion. I apologize I had to escalate to this form of action, but it deemed to be the best option." She stopped walking before kneeling down to his level.

"I have a proposition for you. If you're willing to listen to moi..." A small quirk of her lips erupted a sadistic smile. "If you're willing to cooperate with me Ii will be willing to get you back your human form. Does this appease your ears?"

He didn't need much explanation after he saw Widomaker step out from the corner, and reveal herself to him. A small scoff escaped his throat just then, as if already knowing the predicament in which he was in. He'd not witnessed it himself, but Angela had told him all about what happened to Amélie Guillard. In truth, he did not blame her for her murderous actions. Brainwashing was seldom the victim's fault-- but what she had done since then, was hard to forgive. Either way, this wasn't going to be a fun time for him. Or at least that's what first impressions seemed to be.

"Widowmaker." He spoke her name back in 'greeting', though it was mostly acknowledgement of her presence. His voice had a hint of distaste, because you didn't capture someone then leave them to rot. You usually wanted something. "You did not think the best option was simply approaching me? A twisted way of thinking. The Talons have sunk deep in you." His accent was heavy, and some words didn't...translate, particularly well from his native tongue to the one they shared.

Yet the message was all the same. He paused his lips' movements though when she suddenly squatted down and came eye to eye with him. He was ready to counter any proposition she had, but the words that followed out of her purple and pale lips had him freezing for a moment. He was unmasked, so she'd see his eyes widen in that moment. Brows lifted in slight disbelief, before denial and logic took place of surprise quickly. His arm rattled upwards, only to find that they were chained to the ground beneath him, cuffs tightly wrapped around his wrists.

"I see-- so your goal is to torture me with the impossible? It will not work, Miss Guillard. Even Angela and my master could only muster up this much to...heal, me." He hated the word 'fix' for him. "You cannot possibly believe that I would fall for such a cheap trick." He scoffed-- though at such proximity, one more thing was confirmed for him.

She really was as gorgeous up close as people said she was.

Her fingers sprawled out only to be clasped again in a tight fist. She came into this situation knowing that he would be defiant; He has been through suffrage before, she couldn’t blame him for that. “Talon made me who I am today.” Her thick accent curled some words with the tip of her tongue, her irises searching in his own. Those prominent shoulders rolled around before she slightly skulked closer to him.

“Ce n'est pas un problème. I figured you would say something like that.” Her left hand stretched around towards her utility belt, clasping onto a thick rolled-up piece of paper. Bringing it up to his face, her wrist flicked downwards in one swift movement, the paper unrolling to showcase the diagram of Genji’s human transformation. There he would see a cluster of anatomy and physiology photos scattered around, accompanied with long paragraphs of information explaining each photo and how it would be possible.

“You may think we’re all fun and games, but the truth is… We get down to business.” She would let him see the thick paper for a minute more before snatching it away, giving him something to think about. “When we say we will do something, we do it.” This time her eyes were hardened, convincing. “I know Angela has done a very good job with you, but she still hasn’t turned you back to normal. We have the equipment here at Talon. Let me be the one to give you that life-long dream.”

Raising her eyebrow, she would scoot closer to him. “I also know Hanzo hasn’t been very cooperative. Perhaps if he sees that you have recovered astonishingly, maybe he’ll falter and agree in your ways of life?” She was hoping that she struck a nerve with their brother rivalry.

He was prey in this situation, and he'd only felt like that once before. When his brother nearly killed him. Every other time, Genji was the predator. He was the one that attacted. That initiated. The dominated people. Yet Widowmaker was a different beast, and she had him, quite literally, chained to her commands. Though she seemed proud of Talon and her...achievements under them, he did not respond. He would not bother berating Talon nor praising them. She was brain washed. It was fruitless.

It was only when she pulled out the paper she had on her that his brows shot up, his eyes widened, and he stared. Silent for a long moment as she spoke, he could only take a look at what was drawn and written. Not an expert on these things like Angela was, it was all...difficult, but he was no idiot either. He could confirm some things. Tell things apart. Understand some of what was written, and it was...advanced. More-so than what he saw Angela ever hard.

"...How can you do this." He questioned, but she was exposing a weakness, so genuine intrigue was sudden in his tone of voice. The shock of it all was affecting him, but he needed to find out more and keep up a defiant front. Though the latter requirement was fading in the face of Widow, and what she held in her hand. "I thought this was impossible. I did not.." He cut himself off, in fear of accidentally downplaying Angela's work and praising an organization he was sent to hunt.

This predicament was challenging, but at the mention of Hanzo, she struck a bit of a nerve. "My brother is on the wrong path, but I am convinced that I can turn him. You are not worthy of speaking his name." Echoing his brother's words to him was a weird experience, and it made him pause again. "But...should I consider this...what do you demand on me in return, mm? To kill like you? To murder innocents? To be your slave?" She'd see the progress she made there. If nothing else, he was considering what he'd have to give up for all this.

Widow knew she had him in the palm of her pale hands once she showered him with information on his transformation. Genji wielded the spirit of the dragon, something that was noteworthy and truly one-of-a-kind opposed to his brother. It would suit Talon nicely to have someone like him on their side. “Angela is a very talented scientist, but her resources are limited after Overwatch disbanded.” Her knees cracked as she stood to her feet.

“Our scientists have the possessions and funds to turn you back into the human you long to be.” Her eyes skimmed down to his abdominal area before turning back to his gaze, making it apparent what she was about to talk about. “You wouldn’t have to worry about your weak spot being severed if we turned you back.” She grimaced, wanting him to be conscious that she did her own research on how to easily defeat him if needed.

Striding inside of the shed she would take her time to let her words sink into his head. Genji would be a hard one to convince, but so far, she was on the correct path. Those cold-blooded ears twitched once he mentioned her motive, only letting out a deep giggle as she expected this inquire.

“My request from you is to help Talon retrieve our prisoners. Reaper was recently captured and Sombra hasn’t been in touch for a while, assuming she was captured likewise.” Drawing her hand back she would peer at her cuticles, as if this was nothing too important of discussion. “That’s where your stealth and spirit come into play. Alas, you will not be doing it alone as I will be alongside you.”

“So, Genji, tell me of your thoughts while I’m in the mood to listen to them.”

"You understand that you ask me to betray the woman I love if I do this? To throw away the funds you claim she doesn't have, the ones she poured into helping me in the first place?" He scoffed, but he wasn't turning her down. He was...thinking, and her words were egging him to make a decision faster. His eyes never left her through the process though. This woman was dangerous, and to stray your attention from her would be as foolish as getting captured in the first place.

Though at the mention of his weakness, he scowled. She knew-- she knew where the armor had to be. Why he couldn't just take it fully off, and the proposition of fixing it was...a little too tempting to argue it. Even Angela didn't know how to fix him further than this, so things were problematic. He couldn't just rely on Angela to do this, and this woman was offering him proof, actual proof, that she could do what Angela couldn't.

And all in exchange for what? Breaking out a few people he could put back in easily when he got his body back? For a moment, he wondered if she thought this through. If she knew that by giving him his body back, she was essentially empowering him. Without cybernetics, he could reunite the Shimada. He'd have an army. So in a moment of naivety, he convinced himself of this, and raised a brow as he looked up at her.

"Should...I consider this, I don't expect to be treated as a prisoner. You don't get to be my boss. Especially if you're going to come. I don't trust you." He'd make sure to confirm that, before raising up his chained hands and rattling them in intent. "And no one knows I do this. No one outside of your shady organization. Don't expect me to stay once this is over, I'll only agree to this...for now. For mutual gain. Temporary."

"Now unlock me, unless you plan on doing something with me before hand that'll ruin this deal while I'm still considering it."

“Oh, I have to say I think it’s comical that you say that about Angela, but remember that I killed my husband.” Her eyes narrowed as they gave off a bitter aura. She wasn’t impressed with his feelings, but then again, she wasn’t the type for romance. His thoughts were racing, and she could see it in his eyes. He wasn’t used to having his face exposed, so it was hard to hide his thoughts.

“I’m happy to see that you have thought about it considerably.” Widow responded before kneeling to him again, staring at him and waiting for him to speak. This was a lot easier than she had thought. All it took was a blueprint of his future form and that was it. He seemed so cocky, thinking that all he had to do was do as requested then he could leave, but she had her own seductive tricks up her sleeve.

Pondering briefly towards his inquire, she nodded her head and agreed with him. “Okay, I will unbind you of your chains. You must cooperate with me, I am sure you are aware of my… capabilities.” She egged the word to make it echo in his ears. A key was withdrawn from her belt, unlocking the chains with a click of approval. His wrists were now unbounded and free to do whatever, though if he tried anything she wasn’t too worried about it.

“Parfait. Follow me.” She motioned him over before opening the shed door leading towards outside where a black car would wait for them to step inside. “You do not have to talk or say anything. You are considered one of us as of right now.”

Newfound freedom suited him. Both of them had their own agendas here, but his was playing out on a more long-term process. Or so he'd thought. So he'd continue to convince himself in order to regain his body. It was a risk worth taking, and if nothing else, he'd know all about the inside operation of Talon by the time he was done. He did not forget how she killed her husband. In fact, he'd have stayed away from her because of that if not for another reason: The closer to he got to her, the more he learned.

Which is why he followed closely. While another prisoner may have kept distance and remained wary, he walked directly behind the click of her heels. Hovering over her shoulder, like an over protective boyfriend rather than an enemy. It was simply not to allow anyone else to approach before he could question. Before he could ask about who else was here, and what they were doing. For now though, he let her speak.

"And being one of you comes with certain privileges I imagine." He pondered, eyes darting from members who stared at him back. He wasn't sure if they were filled in or not, but mostly, they left him alone because of who he was walking with. "I would hate to wake up and find you've murdered me as you did him." A quip. She wasn't the only one with sharp wit at the end of the day, but still he remained mostly following her instruction.

"Where will I be staying?" The final question fired out, surely he'd have his own quarters, unless she was feeling so generous as to offer him her own bed.

"You're already surprising me, Genji." She couldn't help but flash her smile, Genji being unable to see it due to standing behind her. "A chatterbox, to say the least." A large male opened the back door of the car, allowing the two to enter inside before closing it. Despite her lethal ways, she was still graceful enough to cross her legs during the car ride towards Talon headquarters. The sleek costume that fitted her frame glistened in the pale moonlight through the tinted windows.

Clearing her throat she would tilt her head towards his direction. "We stay at Talon headquarters. Where you sleep is for you to decide, there are available rooms, but the web of the Widow is always open." She winked, taunting him with his earlier comment. "You failed to remember that my deceased husband was against Talon. Those who are for Talon sing a different tune to my ears." Slightly she hinted before turning her gaze back towards the window.

It took nearly 45 minutes to get to their headquarters. It was foolish, one might say, to allow someone from Overwatch to enter inside of their heart, but Widow was certain to create him into one of the best Talon's ever seen.

And if not, she would just snipe him. Simple.

"Hm, nous sommes ici." She muttered before the car halted to a stop. The door opened to allow them to exit.

"Silence has it's moment. But now is no time to medidate. I have questions. Many. I cannot allow you to get comfortable and...bend my alleigances, without reminding you of what you offered in exchange." He'd walk just behind her, before both slipped into the car and he sat at her side. His eyes glided temporarily over the smooth form of her legs, crossed together in such a way that the outfit revealed the curve of thighs and ass all the same. She was...a tempting woman.

Her comment about her web being open was intriguing in its own right. Genji was part machine, sure, but there were very human instincts there still. It was not too long ago that he was very much a playboy, enjoying and relishing in the taste of a woman whenever he could. Widow would not be the worst one for these needs, in Talon. Though he caught himself thinking of such a thing and brushed it off momentarily. He would not allow himself to be seduced by the enemy. "Regardless of where I sleep, I assure you even if you intended it, I would not meet the same fate as him."

Defensive and challenging, as he should have been, but when they finally exited the car he began walking behind her once more. The headquarters were not what he expected. Too many windows. For some reason he thought they operated underground. From the dark. But he followed anyway, through the grand and large doors and into the building. He was given stares upon his entry, but he simply placed his sight on the woman walking infront of him and none else. Besides, it was hard to take his eyes off the sway of her ass anyway.

"Lead me to the living quarters then. The less time I spend around your...associates, the better."

"There's a reason why they call me Widow Maker, Genji." She reminded him, her tongue curling up to add her authentic accent with each word. Removing herself out from the car, she led the way. Her heals continued to snap against the cement pavement before walking up the stairs to the entrance of the living quarters.

"Here, mon ami, two keys of your choosing." She tossed him two golden keys. Before he had a chance to question where they would lead him, she began to explain. "One key is for my room, 204, and the other for a room that might suit you, 106." Raising a brow she would attempt to read him to see what his answer would be before he told her, that is if he wanted to let her know.

"I know you're wondering too about the procedure." She said before pivoting her heal to meet his face. "I'll allow you tonight to sleep on it, and in the morning let me know what you decide. Consider this a nice favor from me, since I rarely do things like this. It's out of my character." Nailing that down to her head, she would wave him away.

"Salute, perhaps I'll see you later?" And without staying long for a response from him, she would take her leave with prideful strides.

"Then good thing I am not married, Amélie." He'd retort quickly, before finally being lead where he wanted to go. The less he could hang out with these people, the better, so the moment they did arrive at the living quarters, he paused and stared in impatience when she stopped. Only to be thrown two sets of keys quickly afterwards, he cocked a brow at her, keeping his eyes on her even as she looked away from him. It was hard to look away regardless, her form up close was...alluring. They'd only seen her from far away, mostly. It was the nature of how she killed.

Though at the mention of a key being to her room, he scoffed, though interestingly, he did not throw it back. "I will be keeping it in case you decide to go back on our deal. Now I know where you live, and how to get in." It was meant as a warning, but perhaps it'd not be taken as such. He knew where she slept. He knew how to get in. To another's ear, such words could be interperted by a totally different meaning. But he somehow held firm, for now.

"You don't 'allow' me anything. I will sleep, and I will take that time to figure out...how to deal with you." She could perhaps sense the struggle in his voice then. The wavering of his body's desires versus rational thoughts. It HAD been a while since Genji had felt the warmth of a woman. Far too long. And Widow was...a hard women to refuse, regardless of what side she was one.

"Perhaps." He'd leave her with that, before their eyes parted from the other's and both turned different directions. He would instantly find the numbered room before walking in, locking the door behind him. They didn't live in poverty, at least. The room was laid out nicely for a single person. Two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room completed the set.

He was exhausted, though. No time to explore. In his haste he did not lock his window, and instead quickly stripped off whatever armor he could and laid it by the larger room's bed. His katana would be safely placed in the closet across from the bed. It seemed whatever Widow used on him earlier still had lingering effects-- so quickly, he fell into bed, his eyes closed, and he went to sleep.

You think you know it all, Genji. You have a surprise awaiting for you, just you wait and see... Widow would hum to herself as she played out the words he spoke inside of her head. He thought he was so tough, but did he not just surrender himself to Talon? Sure, he imagines that after all of this is over with, he'll return back to the way things have been, but doesn't he think that Amélie would've done the same after her torment at Talon had ceased?

Two week later, after being brought back home by OverWatch, she ended her lovers life.

Talon changes people, and if he wouldn't get that through his mechanical skull, then she would. "À la vie, à la mort." Which fate would she choose for the dragon wielder? She didn't even know herself, but he was too useful at the moment for any bright ideas.

She stopped at the foot of the entryway to her bedroom, but she did not open the door. Instead, a sinister yet chilling thought crept up on her like a spider crawling on someone's skin. Did you forget that I know where your room is too? She smiled, her pale lips almost showing a sign of color.

Impatience wasn't her thing. She took slow and patient steps outside of Talon Headquarters, scanning the exterior for a certain balcony on the first floor. It was a level higher since the main floor was below. "Ah." She muttered to herself as she counted the rows of windows to land on the sixth one. Genji's room.

Taking the grappling hook from her wrist she would violently fling it to wrap around the bars of the balcony, quickly pushing the trigger of her hook to speedily rush to the opposite side of where she was. Her body was lifted from the ground, the wind blowing through her violet tresses but she still was as silent as death.

Those heals grew soft when she landed on the balcony. Widow's long fingers activated her signature visor, allowing her to see infa-sight to depict who was around. A red figure filled her sights on the bed, and it was Genji. Fast asleep. It didn't come as a surprise as her previous poison would have linger effects of fatigue for a day or two.

Now was the moment of truth, her right hand gingerly gripping the handle to the window that would open. Holding her breath, she turned it to the right, an approving click resonating in her ears before it gave away and opened for her upon request. Stealthily she slipped inside to engulf herself within the shadows before closing the window softly. She wasn't leaving here tonight until the morning.

Reaching around her hip, she gripped at one of many of her poison-gas mines. This one specifically coated her victims senses with lust, yearning and want... Just what she needed for the night. Flicking the mine like an unwanted object the room filled with a pinkish cloud of gas, hovering over Genji's sleeping body. She hadn't seen him without his armor, but she liked what she saw despite his abdominal region. They'll fix that soon enough...

Taking off her stilettos, she began to prance towards her prey. Her hands gripped the mattress for support as she made her way on top of it, aware that she was causing the bed to move under her weight. She crawled on top of him, her eyes staring at his restless face. "Genji dear... Remember when I told you to think about things tonight?" She mused, a smile brightening up her face.

"I was talking about moi..."

He was too tired to even dream, but the rest would do his body wonders. Short as it may have been-- it didn't matter. The fact that he got the chance to rest his eyes, and drift off for a while meant that he could at least get some strength back, though the sleep was rather...deep. For now.

At least deep enough that otherwise keen senses did not pick up on the opening of a window, nor the clicking of heels all around him. A sound, that usually signaled threat, especially where he was. Never letting someone sneak up on him was an essential part of training, but her of all people? Had her intentions been different, Genji would not have survived the night, and yet, when he'd finally feel the stirring, and when he'd finally start to take in his surroundings and what was going on, it was already too late.

His eyes opened to land on her immediately, his ears taking a second to dissect her words, his nose inhaling the gas all around him, and his senses were shocked almost immediately. He had no time to think. No time to understand what was going on-- all he knew, was that the moment he breathed, his body's senses changed. Instead of the instant threat that would otherwise take over his body, and the instincts that would have had him lunging away from her, he wasn't.

"Wh..what..." He managed to speak out in his daze, and yet suddenly, his thoughts were consumed by what his body was feeling. It was as if every nerve was lit ablaze. Every sense on him amplified. His mind was hazy. Blurry-- yet the rest of him was...eager. The lack of pants would make the effects the gas had on his body evident, as the man's cock slowly started to grow, harder and higher, until it tented the blankets he was underneath, just beneath the perch of the Widowmaker atop him.

"Why would I...think about you.." He finally responded, but his body was inching up towards her instead of away, as if it was seeking her touch regardless of his mind's desires.

Whatever it was she put in her mine, it already amplified pre-existing notions and desires. So this all meant one thing-- she aroused him, and he had suddenly become her prey.

“I hate to brag, but who wouldn’t think about someone like me?” She smiled, the gases also spiking her senses up. They weren’t as severe of an effect as his was, but her previous thought triggered her own occurring lust. There was something special about Genji that even she couldn’t pick out. Was it how mysterious he was underneath that mask? How he could survive something so brutal and become stronger than before? She had no idea.

The soft brush of his manhood grazed the thin fabric of her clothing. “I’m happy to see that the poison is working its charms on you, my prey.” Without consent she would remove the blanket that concealed his lower torso. She gripped onto his cock steadily, feeling the rigidness of his veins within her palm.

“It looks like you did that work for me in removing your armor. Do you mind helping me remove my clothing, Genji?” She asked before taking her hand off from his cock to be placed on both of his hands. Bringing them up to her body, she would wrap them around her backside towards the zipper, helping him grip the metal piece to slide it down to reveal her backside.

The cooling air stung her warm back, causing her body to wince slightly at the touch of the breeze but her thoughts were too scattered to worry about a tiny chill. She shrugged her shoulders, letting the outfit she wore scoot upwards to drape off from her chest. Both of her perky breasts popped out to be seen by Genji’s eyes. The nipples were already erected, looking hard enough to pierce his tongue if he decided to lap onto the delicate and sensitive bud.

Shifting up for a moment, she allowed the clothing to slide off from her, leaving her bare for him to drink in with his eyes. Lucky for him, the suit hugged her body tightly, already giving hints of how it looked underneath. “Show me what you want to do to me.” She pressured him before taking ahold of his cock, rubbing it in between her swollen lips between her hips.

"Why are you...Widow..." His words came out scattered as he struggled to keep his grip on reality, and what he really felt, something increasingly difficult the more poison he inhaled. It's not like he could stop himself from breathing, but suddenly, as if a switch flicked off in his brain, nothing began to matter except this woman atop him. It was evident, since the moment she ripped the sheets from his lower body, she'd find his cock hardened and straight, twitching along every vein beneath her as the tip grazed the fabric of her clothing. An instant groan escaped his throat, one of lust and demand.

All of a sudden he could not help but want to fuck. To plow. To sedate the need of his shaft by ramming it up into someone, something, and she was already sitting atop him as if giving herself up as offering for his cock's needs. His mouth opened to respond, but a moan left instead when she suddenly gripped his cock, and like a wild animal under the effects of her poison, his hips began to thrust upwards to pump the rigid shaft into her grip, desperate to grind it and fuck it into anything that came into contact with it. "Remove it." He snarled, lust-drunk, hungry. "Take off everything you have-- We're going to...fuck..." He cursed out half-way through his sentence, but the irony was, it made it no less accurate.

The moment her zipper was in his hand, he rolled down and unzipped her outfit off until one hand fell upon her bare ass, perfect in its tightness, while his eyes were drawn to the sudden spill of her breasts. His tongue could not help but lick at his lips, literally craving the taste of her, and while his cock continued to rut in her hand, his own grabbed a firm hold of the ass finally fallen in his fingers, and his lips darted upwards to wrap around one of the erect and hardened nipples. The taste of them alone was intoxicating, and he tugged and suckled as if they would spill their milkalong his tongue, with the desire of a dog in heat.

Then she said it. The words that flew him off the handle. He felt the head of his cock suddenly rubbing against her cunt's lips and there was no holding him back. In his lust-drunk state, a rough thrust upwards slipped his cock from her hand and had it ramming upwards, missing the delicate and wet folds of her slit and instead sliding against her ass cheeks. Yet the needy state of him had him rutting upwards anyway, grinding his cock against her ass cheeks to attempt to sedate the need to fuck and spill his cock inside something.

"No!" He grunted, as if at himself, for the failure, before his hips backed up again and he returned his cock into her hand, this time letting her guide him fully into the needy slit once more. The next thrust that would come would not miss its target, his hips rising off the bed to suddenly pillar his cock forward and up, parting the cunt with his crown and sending the shaft barreling upwards to fill her with every inch of cock he had. Her poison had done this-- but she had triggered a want he already had, to use her cunt like a cum dumpster, and spill every drop of seed he had in the Widow's womb.

Back
Top Bottom