Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In need of a Dirty Anime Roleplay // FxF or MxF // Only via EMAIL

Firstly, I think it's important to say that I will use EMAIL only, it's most convenient for me when using my phone at work or elsewhere. Using the forum would be an inconvenience for me. Don't ask for kik, Skype, hangout or the like, I simply don't have time for instant messagin, because of my limited time.

About my style ... I'm very into writing descriptively. I try to use imaginary, creative words in my roleplays. I'm also a multi paragraph person, or at least I don't like the 2 to 3 sentence responses.

About my partners ... I accept female and male partners. I'm especially into YURI/lesbian stuff...but don't lose heart, you guys! C; I like both.

Use of play-by pictures ... I use anime-styled pictures only, so please refrain from using reallife ones.

About genres ... Modern only, I love the slice-of-life anime world type thing. So no fantasy, scifi, or any other.

About plots/pairing/setting ... I got a list for you to share with! :3 I prefer to do that in private, through e-mail.

Regarding kinks ... They're the usual, except my character likes to try more daring stuff: Like hard, fast, public/voyeur, provocative, if her partner is up for it. But she is also a home girl, and likes to have intimate sessions at home! ^-^ She also loves a bit of a caring partner, just as long a she is loved to a degree. But don't come with a master/slave type proposition, Akai won't like it! x3

But I have a F-list set up that I would like to share with you, the in-depth stuff. ^-^

Oh, should I hand out my e-mail? I don't know... Oh, nevermind! ... It's naughtyfox.kitsune@gmail.com

Now, let's have fun! .....Shaaaall we? C; *winks*

Back
Top Bottom