Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxF) Lenora's dark and dirty non-con thread!

LadyLenora

Planetoid
Hello all! If there's something that catches your interest please shoot me a message!

Do's:
Non-consensual
Virginity
Gangbangs
Cumplay
Age differences (15+ as per site rules)
BDSM
Pregnancy/Breeding
Anything on my Yes/Fave lists
3rd Person POV only

Don'ts:
Watersports
Scat
Vore
Gore
Incest
Multiple girls
Cunnilingus

My ideal character: Inexperienced, virgin, 15-18

Currently craving: Gangbang!

Due to my increased number of plots, I've organized them by human/non-human (aka monsters, demons, etc) partners so hopefully it will be easier for you to find something that strikes your interest!

Plots - Human Partners:
The Cheater's Punishment - NEW! - CURRENTLY CRAVING!
After being caught cheating on a exam, a high school girl is sure she is going to be expelled. To her surprise, however, she is given a five day in-school suspension. But there's a catch; each day of her suspension she will be tied up in a different area of the school for any and all male students (and teachers!) to do with as they please. Should she refuse any of them her expulsion would be immediate.
Preferred kinks: dub-con, bondage, cumplay, exhibitionism
I'm craving this one so much I already have a starter written for it, so just let me know if your interested and I'll send it your way!

Kidnapped Sex Slave - NEW! - CURRENTLY CRAVING!
On her way home from school, a young girl is attacked and wakes to find herself chained up in a cold basement. Unfortunately for her, she's been abducted by a man with only one intention for her: break her down until she is little more than his own personal fucktoy, using whatever means necessary.
Preferred kinks: rape, BDSM, ageplay, sexual slavery

Boy's Toy - CURRENTLY CRAVING!
The administration of Avery University knows that young men have needs, needs that can't be met while at a male only campus in a small town. That's why they offer a special scholarship to a single girl, promising her all the benefits of an education from such a prestigious school. But she won't be attending classes, her real duty is to attend to the sexual needs of the male students.
Preferred kinks: rape, sexual slavery, gangbang

College Boys/House Toy - CURRENTLY CRAVING!
Tired of bar hopping for hookups, a group of college friends and roommates come up with a better plan for getting laid: pool their resources and buy themselves a slave to share - whether she likes it or not.
Preferred kinks: masters/slave, house pet, gangbang, rape, sexual slavery

Brothel of the Unwilling - NEW!
Amidst the city's bustling redlight district sits an unusual and more exclusive brothel, available only to those who can pay the high price. Unlike the numerous businesses around it, this brothel uses only untrained, unbroken girls, giving their customers the opportunity to break them in before anyone else has a chance. The girls, of course, are not there by choice, which makes the game even more fun for the men who like to play it.
Preferred kinks: Loss of virginity, sex training, rape, age difference, potentially BDSM

The Resort
On an otherwise uninhabited island in the Caribbean there exists a resort known only to the rich and elite. On top of all the usual amenities found in other similar vacation destinations, there is one thing that separates this resort from all others: for the duration of their stay, every guest is given a girl to tend to all of their needs. The choices range from the most experienced of girls to young virgins just waiting to have their cherry popped. Best of all, guests are allowed to do whatever they wish to their temporary slave, wherever they wish to do it.
Preferred kinks: loss of virginity, sexual slavery, BDSM

Rape Cruise
A high school girl thinks she's won the trip of a lifetime for her and three friends - an all expenses paid, two week cruise. What she doesn't know is that the contest she entered was a sham. Her friends were never given tickets and the other vacationers are all men that spent a good deal of money paying to be on a ship with a girl they could do whatever they wanted to.
Preferred kinks: rape, gangbang, age difference, size difference

Frat House Cumslut
Every two years, Delta Phi Delta, the largest fraternity on their school's campus, gives out a single scholarship to an incoming freshman. The conditions are simple: the chosen student will live her first two years at the fraternity's large house to tend to the needs of the brothers, and in return the fraternity will pay for all of her school costs. There's a catch, however - one that is glossed over in the binding contract the girl must sign. For those two years she is the legal property of the fraternity, enabling them to do whatever they wish to her.
Preferred kinks: gangbang, cum play, rape

Teachers/Student
Every year, a female student is given a full scholarship to a prestigious boarding school, under one condition: for the course of her years at the school, she is to be at the beck and call of all of the teachers. She assumes this means nothing more than to copy papers and organize files, but her real purpose is far more intimate than that.
Preferred kinks: rape, age difference, public sex, gangbang

Child Bride
With her family in crippling debt, a fifteen year old returns from school one day to find her belongings condensed to two suitcases and an older man waiting to take her away. In exchange for paying off her parent's debt, she was to become his bride and live the rest of her life as his property.
Preferred kinks: age difference, rape, sexual slavery

Plots - Non-Human Partners:
The Demon King's Bride
The Demon King has long lorded over the humans, using his great power to conquer their village and stifle any attempts to dethrone him. Now the Demon King is looking for something else; a woman to make his own and carry his heirs for him. A slave until she is obedient, but then his bride. He makes the leader of the nearest city gather up all of the young, fertile virgins that live there for him to take his pick of.
Preferred kinks: Rape, pregnancy, size difference, loss of virginity

Minotaur's Maze
In the mountainside near a small village, a monster lurks. No one has ever seen it and lived to tell the tale. In order to keep it pacified, the villagers send a virgin to its cavern once a year. What becomes of the girl no one knows.
Preferred kinks: rape, size difference, sexual slavery, loss of virginity, potentially pregnancy

Virgin Sacrifice
With hordes of monsters on the rise near human civilizations, one town has started to take a precaution against the rampaging creatures. A sacrifice, usually a young girl, is left chained along the main road through the countryside. Whenever a band of monsters comes along, she is theirs for the taking.
Note: Kinds of monsters are up for discussion, I'm pretty open.
Preferred kinks: rape, size difference, loss of virginity

The Hunter's Daughter
The young daughter of a world renowned monster hunter finds herself in the grasp of the very same creatures her father hunts. What do they want from her, and to what means will they go to take it?
Types of monster(s) are open for discussion! I'll do anything so long as it is at least partially human (or human-esque). Tentacles are okay.
Preferred kinks: Size difference, gangbang, rape, sexual slavery
Ask me about inspiration pics!

Fallen Princess
After years of war with the neighboring kingdom, the Elven kingdom has fallen, their princess taken captive. She is presented to the victorious Demon King as a trophy, and he has every intention to use her as such. Such a small, delicate thing would surely be a welcomed change to his bed chambers, and even if she should protest, she would be powerless to stop him.
Preferred kinks: Size difference, rape, bondage/bdsm, age difference
Ask me about inspiration pics!

More to be added later probably

Back
Top Bottom