Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some to defeat/impregnate this superheroine

Golden Lilly is a cocky superheroine who originally was a rich heiress, Lilly Jones who was kidnapped by a demented genius. The villian struck me with a beam meant to hypnotize me into being subservient to him, but he miscalculated and instead it gave me solar and hear powers. Based on the sunlight I've received, I'm able to have super strength and flight along with the occasional solar blast. My greatest weakness are my cockiness, the lack of sun and heat, and anything akin to the beam that gave me my powers. My greatest fear is bring unmasked and my private identity becoming known to a villian.

Is there anyone looking to defeat this cocky heroine and do whatever they want with me, even give me the ultimate defeat and impregnate me?

I was once a normal guy just like Lilly Jones. I never thought I wanted much out of life and enjoyed working as a mechanic. One day I got caught in the crossfire between the Golden Lilly and one of her other villains Doctor Demento. His gun kept shooting everything and I got caught by a stray blast. My mind warped until I became a villain in my own right.

I was good working with machines so I built many interesting devices. I made goggles that protect against sudden changes in light. My belt contains several small explosives and various other devices of havoc and destruction. That is also the name I chose to go by... Havoc.

I wear a leather jacket and jeans. My hair and goatee are red. I don't wear a mask because I don't care if the police know who I am... they can't stop me with my technology anyway.

One of my favorite weapons shot out a beam of energy that sapped the heat out of anything it touched. I used this "cold gun" to great affect to commit a spree of bank robberies. During one of my many robberies, Golden Lilly shows up and a battle ensues.

Back
Top Bottom