Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Binding of a Demon, MxF FxF FxFuta

Looking for someone to to roleplay with who is semi literate, can do 1-3 paragraphs a post and can do decent details. I typically play fantasy or Smut focused or both if possible. If it's Smut at least have a basic intro and plot to get me into the scene or I'll get bored fast. For fantasy I don't mind if half of the roleplay is just sex or even more as long as long as it's fun.

Kinks:
Dom, Sub or Switch
Monsters and magic
Large cocks and breasts
Messy scenes
Multiple orgasms
Restraints
Sex toys
Beastiality

Scene ideas:

Binding a demon typically is a dangerous process even for half way decent warlocks. Some might try to prove themselves summoning one a bit too powerful and binding a demonsss can become reversed, the caster enslaved to their demon to do its bidding. Others could allow the demon to think it has the upper hand and in the moment of lust and bliss they successfully bind a powerful demoness in their service to be submissive to their master. Some may successfully bind a demon but always be in a battle of wills and often find the role of master and slave changing should they relax.

More to come in the future, I can play Male or Futa but Female is my preferred. Hope to hear how you like this idea and please suggest your own ideas as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom