Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Domme Femboys With Big Butts!

futaluv

Moon
I know that femboys are almost always subs, but I would like to turn that idea on its head. I would love nothing more than a bitchy, bratty femboy with a big, sweaty ass to humiliate and degrade me. I have a few scenes to play out, if you would like.

Bitchy prince: As the next in line to rule the land, you've had a life of luxury and everything handed to you, and as a result, you are very entitled and demanding, even to the point where you order your guards to be your submissive sexual play things.

Bitchy cheerleader: A hot and popular cheerleader, guys lust after you just as much as the other women, and that of course goes to your head and causes you to pick on the social outcasts. However, there is one nerd in particular you really despise. After practice one day, you corner him in the halls after the school day is done and decide to have a little fun with your nerd bitch.

I'm open to other ideas, but these are just two of my favorites. If you're interested, please send me a pm to let me know. And thanks for reading. :3

Back
Top Bottom