Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgasm Harvesters [Coordination Thread]

RapeWorld

Star
This group RP is based off of this world.

People are still free to join this group RP. Introduce yourself in this thread if you are interested.

You should read the story, but the basic premise is that it's an alternate version of Earth where there are creatures called Orgasm Harvesters. Near every girl's 20th birthday, their brain starts to give off a special kind of energy that orgasm harvesters feed on. This energy is greatly heightened when then they experience an orgasm, and as a result, harvesters have evolved means to force orgasms out of their victims.

Character profile thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85780

Chatter thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=90831

World background:

Orgasm harvesters always existed along with mankind, but they used to be much more docile. They were vermin that didn't really impact mankind too much, almost like raccoons. In the early 1900s, humans tried to make them extinct, and the harvesters struck back. Because they were able to survive and reproduce, they had no evolutionary reason to be more aggressive, but when that changed, they became the unstoppable monsters they are today. That's part of the reason why humans are so strict about anything that might cause them to evolve further. Their presence is ordinary. It's a part of life as a young woman to have to deal with it. Different women have different opinions of the rapist monsters, but most aren't thrilled to be raped on a regular basis.

The government does what it can, but isn't taking any chances at causing another evolutionary breakthrough. People of importance, like senators or whoever, have the privilege of facilities to protect them, but normal folk don't get access to that.

(Please post in this thread and create a character profile before jumping into the main RP thread)
RP Thread:
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85785

Posting rules: Always make a placeholder post with the text, "POST INCOMING". This is to reserve that you have the next reply. Then, edit this post to whatever description you like. If someone else reserves a post, feel free to reserve the next in line, but do not post until all before you have. This is to prevent multiple people writing at once and posting contradictory descriptions.

Well, there you have it, kckolbe. It doesn't sound like anyone's too interested in anything unwanted, but you're free to try and develop a consensual relationship with one of the girls. Doesn't sound like my kind of fun in an RP, but if that's your cup of tea and no one objects, then go for it.

Wonderful! I am thinking of going with a failed athlete turning doctor, so not licensed yet, probably low thirties. He's back in college to finish up some core classes and could know the girls from that?

I'm very interested in working out any past relationship, platonic or romantic

Hey RapeWorld... I see you're baking a... uhm... targeted post...

I can answer in like... an hour, if that's not a problem... maybe the victim in my hands can have a reply in the meantime, a sort of filling...

Sharub said:
Hey RapeWorld... I see you're baking a... uhm... targeted post...

I can answer in like... an hour, if that's not a problem... maybe the victim in my hands can have a reply in the meantime, a sort of filling...

Actually, Davian said she would be able to post in a couple hours. I promised that we would not end the scene until she had a chance to post a few times. This works out perfectly if you also need some time.

No, not necessarily. I think it would be best to wait until our partners are back, but you can jump into this scene if you have a good idea for how to do it. Or you could wait until the next scene. Either way works. What was your idea anyway?

I will reply to That one last and then wait...
Seems the perfect spot for ana awakening of Sort...

Is that okay.?

Sorry... i mean... poor Davian should still be in blissful/dreadful state of mind... the rape, kick, run and fall again should be quite "traumatic"... or let's just ignore the whole :D

RapeWorld said:
No, not necessarily. I think it would be best to wait until our partners are back, but you can jump into this scene if you have a good idea for how to do it. Or you could wait until the next scene. Either way works. What was your idea anyway?

I had no ideas, I was just asking if I should wait, and I'm fine with waiting. :)

Awwright, lets do this.
Now, I need to write up a post detailing the whole intervening section, so that may take a good few minutes. Patience would be appreciated.

Yeah, absolutely! Take your time and let's have some fun. Sorry Issy got burned a little by the acid :( but there had to be consequences for Angie fighting back.

Good lord, how do you manage this posting rate in a single day?
I don't think I can contribute at the same rate as you guys are, sorry...

Davian_Veq said:
Good lord, how do you manage this posting rate in a single day?
I don't think I can contribute at the same rate as you guys are, sorry...

That's okay! We were both just very excited to get started. I'm sure we'll settle into a cycle that works for everyone :)

Sharub and I were just saying in a PM that there's no rush and it might be good to slow down a bit. Were you available now? Because we were thinking we should pause until you had a chance to post.

HELLO DAVIAN!

It is as Rapey said, we accorded to the point in which we are now... where i slump senseless over the grass, after the ordeal, allowing the two of you to have aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the unwanted sex and forceful pleasure ya'all want ;)

Indeed, today we were in an... uh... lustful rush... (also helped by the lucky matching of time) but now we are ready to stop my "story arc" and give you some lovin. :3

Posted my character! Still working on his past a bit, but open to looking for spots to jump in (no rush though)

Back
Top Bottom