Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgasm Harvesters [Coordination Thread]

RapeWorld

Star
This group RP is based off of this world.

People are still free to join this group RP. Introduce yourself in this thread if you are interested.

You should read the story, but the basic premise is that it's an alternate version of Earth where there are creatures called Orgasm Harvesters. Near every girl's 20th birthday, their brain starts to give off a special kind of energy that orgasm harvesters feed on. This energy is greatly heightened when then they experience an orgasm, and as a result, harvesters have evolved means to force orgasms out of their victims.

Character profile thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85780

Chatter thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=90831

World background:

Orgasm harvesters always existed along with mankind, but they used to be much more docile. They were vermin that didn't really impact mankind too much, almost like raccoons. In the early 1900s, humans tried to make them extinct, and the harvesters struck back. Because they were able to survive and reproduce, they had no evolutionary reason to be more aggressive, but when that changed, they became the unstoppable monsters they are today. That's part of the reason why humans are so strict about anything that might cause them to evolve further. Their presence is ordinary. It's a part of life as a young woman to have to deal with it. Different women have different opinions of the rapist monsters, but most aren't thrilled to be raped on a regular basis.

The government does what it can, but isn't taking any chances at causing another evolutionary breakthrough. People of importance, like senators or whoever, have the privilege of facilities to protect them, but normal folk don't get access to that.

(Please post in this thread and create a character profile before jumping into the main RP thread)
RP Thread:
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85785

Posting rules: Always make a placeholder post with the text, "POST INCOMING". This is to reserve that you have the next reply. Then, edit this post to whatever description you like. If someone else reserves a post, feel free to reserve the next in line, but do not post until all before you have. This is to prevent multiple people writing at once and posting contradictory descriptions.

RE: Orgasm Harvesters [Gauging Interest]

Okay, why don't we do that, then. If you are going to reply, make a placeholder post that says "POST INCOMING". Make sure to check if anyone has reserved the next reply before posting. (And be courteous. Give others who haven't been posting as much a chance to get a word in)

Anyone have any questions about this system?

I'm going to go ahead and create the RP thread, then. I'll link to it when it's done. It'll probably include some introductory world-building stuff, so it might be several minutes to finish writing. How about the college is based in California in the US? Everyone okay with that?

Sure, why not? Warm climate for short skirts and easy access? ;)

Okay, I've made the first post. Let's have some fun, guys!

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85785

Perfect...

The big ball commences... and I turn off the computer.

Usual :,D

Cya tomorrow... uh... victims of rape(?)

Looks like we've got another girl on campus! Now how do we get them together? I was thinking either we finish Issy's scene and then Angie walks over to her to help, or Angie could come over rebelliously and confident that she hasn't started emanating yet, only to discover that she might have started before she realized it...

:p

I will wait other's answers beforeto emitting any compromising noise...

Well... I mean... you know I would JUMP for choice #2... ;)

Maybe others had other ideas....

But.... yeah... choice #2 is... blissful

Davian_Veq said:
I think we can in an hour or so. I'll get in touch when I can confirm a solid timeslot.

That works for me! Let me know when you're available.

Sharub said:
Well... I mean... you know I would JUMP for choice #2... ;)

Maybe others had other ideas....

But.... yeah... choice #2 is... blissful

That's up to you. If you decide that's what you want, I'll make a post to accommodate you.

Sharub said:
Then... let's get the show started...

Is there any desire for males in this story, maybe someone to help tend to those recently harvested?

kckolbe said:
Is there any desire for males in this story, maybe someone to help tend to those recently harvested?

You're certainly free to join if you wish. Just understand that the harvester will never interact with males in any way. (unless you interact with them first, of course) My point is that you should be prepared for shockingly little sex for your character to partake in.

That's all right. I was mainly looking to be someone who'd nurture the females after, some support loaded with inappropriate touches, grinds, etc. If Sharub, Davian, and/or Sith are interested in that, then I am okay with being more in the background.

kckolbe said:
That's all right. I was mainly looking to be someone who'd nurture the females after, some support loaded with inappropriate touches, grinds, etc. If Sharub, Davian, and/or Sith are interested in that, then I am okay with being more in the background.
Okay! I'm okay with that, so I'll let the others decide whether or not that is something they would enjoy.

Of course!
Not ensured that Angie will like/approve... but you have my ok, you unappropriate touching infiltrate ;)

Eh, less interested. It's one thing for rapey monsters, another for people trying to take advantage afterwards. If you can manage a more gentle, supportive style with Issy, that's fine by me though.

^also that...

I mean... yeah... i should have wrote it better. Sorry. Afterall... yeah... is a world where rape is a constant... it wouldn't be much fitting/benefit of a supportive kind of friendhisp...

Basically, if the overall tone is one of caring and nurturing, would you enjoy it also being sexually stimulating for the male providing the care?

Depending....

It can be sexually stimulating... but if is made without "connections" is just like another "rape" or unwanted/forced serie of touches...

That is not hypocrytical, heh ;) but in that universe we're writing... that wouldn't be quite... good, let's say...

Sharub said:
Depending....

It can be sexually stimulating... but if is made without "connections" is just like another "rape" or unwanted/forced serie of touches...

That is not hypocrytical, heh ;) but in that universe we're writing... that wouldn't be quite... good, let's say...

I fully agree. I would be completely for working an existing relationship to make the scenes more comfortable. Sharub, you may remember from our Williams family plotting that I'm not about force or control, more the affectionate type.

The idea is to provide contrasting, yet still stimulating, interactions

Back
Top Bottom