Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Various fandom and original RPs

namedsara

Planetoid
Hello, I am looking for some FxM or FxF fandom RPs. I'm also open to playing the male role. Generally I like to play canon characters but I don’t mind whether you play an OC or another canon. I don’t mind playing multiple characters as well as long as it works with the plot. I will normally play on PMs or email and maybe threads. I usually post 1-2 paragraphs and will try to post every few days. If I don’t respond in over a week feel free to PM to remind me.

Here is my F-list
The most important kink for me is bondage and other than that I like some conflict and story in the RP. I prefer things going non/dub-con, at least at the start. I am a switch so I don’t mind playing either the dom or sub character. I am a big fan of role reversal/revenge where the person tied up gets free and gets revenge on his/her captor.

Characters and fandoms I'd like to play are listed below, though there are probably some I missed out so feel free to ask. All characters are aged up where appropriate.

Fandoms:

Craving Baldur's Gate 3, Honkai Star Rail and Genshin Impact at the moment!

Shows
  • Naruto
  • RWBY
  • Star Wars (Mandalorian)
  • Game of Thrones
  • Castlevania
Some I'm less familiar with:
  • The Incredibles
  • Marvel/DC
  • One Punch Man
  • Fate series
  • Harry Potter

Video Games
  • Overwatch - Possibly other characters from Blizzard games as well in some kind of Blizzard crossover.
  • Genshin Impact
  • Honkai Star Rail*
  • Baldur's Gate 3*
  • Dynasty Warriors/Orochi*
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Assassin's Creed - Just something assassin related, could do canons or OCs.
Some I'm less familiar with:
  • Valorant/R6 Siege - I'm very interested in something with these settings I think the characters are very cool even though I don't know much about them.
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Final Fantasy
  • The Witcher

Other ideas
Just a random collection of ideas at the moment
  • Slice of life - I'm interested in a more simple slice of life bondage RP with two characters exploring their kinky side together. I want to include some kind of roleplay within roleplay for this where they roleplay with each other in some scenes. Could also include some fandoms and characters with cosplay.
  • Celebeconomy - There is a celebeconomy subreddit that I found quite interesting. If you have seens posts there you find interesting we could work something out with those
  • Sex wrestling - Some kind of sexfight wrestling scene. Could be a one-shot or a long term competition, tournament, league with multiple characters.
  • CYOA - Send me any interesting CYOAs you like and we could try and play them out, either using the created characters or if there's a simple storyline in the CYOA
  • Something cheating/cuckold, could be original or fandom

I'm open to originals too, just not as craving as fandoms. If you want to suggest some original plots, I prefer fantasy or historical settings over modern settings.

Please PM me if you are interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom