Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non Con Or Con, Or Just Adventure ~ (video games) Furries wanted~(males/females wante

Spirited Away

Planetoid
I'm just new to this site so I'm not familiar with making these types of threads, just to throw this out here, I'm fine with either the pm or threads, you just need to kinda try and tell me how to use threads and such! I also have Discord, so just message me and we can discuss.

I'm a writer and love to make things dramatic even if it's horrible, I like non con and I have to say I am not that interested in humans and would prefer furries! I will normally write back the same length of replies as you give me sometimes even longer if you give me enough detail for me to reply to and base a post off of. I also really dislike it when people message me and they only write one liners in roleplays and I end up giving them like two words to reply to and I either end up telling them very bluntly or I Ghost them....

So I'm looking for taboo and non taboo roleplays, beastiality, literal beasts, or just an adventure roleplay of us getting through life together and having a very much fluff roleplay.

(My taboo idea)
So my first idea consists of a female furry played by me, who gets kidnapped by either a female or male it doesn't matter human or not and turns into his sex slave and with her species being a vixen furry, he uses leashes and collars and such on her and trains her. Till he introduces her with his dogs and since she's been trained to not wear clothes, of course the dogs have the opportunity to show their dominance and with them being males that aren't neutered and other female four legged friends that are, they haven't been able to get their needs off their back. After that, he introduces her to the rest of his animals...
Either of us can start (I want to be female preferably)
Furry x Various Animals

(My second taboo idea)
Once again, I'm a furry female, still a vixen but this time a man wants to do experiments on furries and since in this time, furries are rare, he gets her with a lot of money yet when they get to his lab, he doesn't have the money and has her locked up. In this place, he holds her captive in a small with only a little bit of grass and a tiny bit of shade, once this is done, he does experiments on her that handles the amount she can hold in her stomach, the amount of air she can breathe in, and how much she can be stretched till her breaking point. Then, he brings in the monsters.
Either of us can start (I would preferably be the female)
Furry x Various Monsters

(My third taboo idea)
I'm a female pokemon, what I will play is up to the both of us and you play a group of male Pokemon which once again is up to the both of us. In this world Pokemon come to life, humans no longer can catch them since Pokemon call kill. They now have territories, heat seasons, no eggs anymore unless their birds and their like real animals. But the downfall is the looong heat seasons of Pokemon, takes up 4 months of the year and during this time, males get feisty and females go into hiding or out to find a mate. During this time the males have a major sex drive and sometimes gang up to capture a female and rape her, after that the group leaves her where she lay and when it comes to the end of the season, they come back and terrorize the female again and again. Most interested here right now
Either of us can start (I can be either female or male)
Feral Pokemon x Feral Pokemon

Add On to that last one:
This part is much more innocent but similar, the female goes into heat, a male of the same or different species decides to try to win her over. How? He's got to impress her somehow, showing off, defending her territory and her but yet not till the end of the season does she offer herself to him and then, they have their fun.
Same as last one yet I must start yet if your female you must start (I can be either female or male)

(My fourth taboo idea)
MC is a young woman in the Borderlands 2 universe, she's friends of Hammerlocks and he asks her to do something very embarrassing. He wants to know how the beasts of Pandora's mate, how large they are and all that stuff...
I Must start or if your female you must start (I can either be female or the beasts)
Young Woman x Beasts of Pandora

(Add on to Borderlands 2 Universe)
Once again MC is a young woman who lives on Pandora, she is always wanderimg about getting herself in trouble. She always has this aroma following her that attracts males of the species but this only grows to the strongest when she falls into fight for your life mode, she doesn't have death at the end of it but at the end of it, her aroma and pheromones grow to their highest and basically drives the males crazy.
I must start or if your female you can start (I can be either female or the beasts)
Young Woman x Beasts of Pandora

(My adventure idea)
We're two dragons, both very young and only a little bit of time from hatching. Our parents were killed by hunters at nearly the same time, and when were running around terrified, we bump into each other and decide to stick together. Then after that, we get captured by humans and assigned to their young that will be training us and we cannot let our will be broken yet it doesn't seem these humans want to hurt us.
Either of us can start
Dragon x Dragon

(My second adventure idea)
We're two biologists who had been flying in the same plane to an abanonded island that we wanted to explore before we crashed, on that exact island and we both turned out to be the only survivors. So we gathered the only resources we could find and headed into the jungle to do our testing and, try to survive.
Either of us can start
Human x Human

Back
Top Bottom