Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet looking for Owner/Trainer

Amy Alton

Dust
Hello my name is Amy,I have been role playing on and off for the last couple of years and are currently interested in doing a petplay RP.I am used to roleplaying in sites like f-list(here is my character in there too for anyone wondering ( https://www.f-list.net/c/Amy%20Alton my main kinks are listed here so I would highly suggest a visit)so I will lay down my character as I would do on a site like that.Sorry if this is not the style of this site ,I am willing to learn

Name: Amy Alton
Height: 4'10" (147 cm)
Weight: 85 lbs (38 kg)
Personality: Amy is normally very quiet in most situations; although, in comfortable ones around people she likes, friends, family, etc, she is much more open and eccentric, more bubbly and excitable, more playful and talkative.
Trained personality: still quiet, very attentive, a knack for obeying, never once reacted badly to having her name and free willed humanity stripped away and replaced with a slave number upon being deep into her reshaping
Bio:Amy was sold to Paladino Pets academy , by her family , at the young age of 10.From age 10 until reacently, the kitten,no longer known as Amy but as Slave#6622 was placed into pet training.She took to training rather well compared to other slaves of her age.She allways love to see the hapiness on her trainer's when she outperformed the other pets in her class.Because of her excelent results in the pet academy she was put for extra pet competition training so her value would increase.And now Slave#6622 is waiting in her cage for a lucky buyer
Plots:The year is 2025 ,politics in the US are allmost singlehandendly controlled by rich people.Most of the US's biggest cities become available only to the super rich.After a lot of years of passing laws agaisnt the poor and lowering their own taxes , they decide to adress the one problem they all have in common ,boredom.That is how the human-pet act of 2020 came to pass.It stated that people can sign themselves or their children off into slavery ,without their permission, in exchange for money.In the next five years 3 major pet training companies open.These companies buy children from their parents and then train them until the age of 20(the minimun age that pets are able to be sold).Most people buy their pets trained but a select few prefer to buy an untrained pet just for the fun of training them,with the danger of being attacked by them or them escaping.

As it would be expected, pet competitions become a huge thing in this new distopia(or eutopia , depends on your perspective).With time these competitions become so big that there are now Pet olympics(in the place of the former human olympic games).Some example of sports would be for example orgasm control/denial, anal and veginal capacity, pain capacity , pet like behaviour, courses etc, boob/ass comparrison(we can come up with more together)

Possible character for Rp partner:Ofcourse your character is up to you, but i will post an example of a character i would love for someone to play:
You character is the son/daughter of biggest bussness men in New york city.He/she was allways a lover of human pets.From when she/he was young her all ways read books on how a pet should act and what the best ways was to train it to act like that.When he/she reached the age of 18 she decided to study as a pet trainer in America's best univercity.After he/she gratuated, her dad bought her/him a house "manor" in New york (the center of human pet activities),she/he bought a lot of slaves unluding cows,ponies and caretakers to keep them healthy.She/he also decides to buy a kitten to use in the pet competitions her friends were allways going to.He/She is now looking for a new kitten that will make her famous proud in the pet competitions of New york and maybe even make it to USA competitions and some day THE PET OLYMPICS.
If anyone is interested in RPing with me ,pls Pm me

Back
Top Bottom