Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh sweet Farmlife (With Kassyghost)

F

Flickering Flame

Oh, spending one's holidays on a farm sounds like such a fun idea.
The fresh air you'd never get to breathe inside the big cities.
The wonderful scenery with vast patches of green and lovely apple trees.
And the prospect of being able to ride beautiful ponies and spend time with loyal hounds.

Truly a delightful thought.
Yet Angela couldn't help herself but to pout, gazing through the cars windows, poising her hand against her pale chin as her blue eyes wandered around the lands that belonged to her cousin Kassy's family.

An entire month of spending her time on a farm, away from the parties and hectic life of the city. No longer having to study for her university exams.
It was truly something other people would dream of, yet Angela wasn't entirely on board with the idea, brushing a strand of golden hair out of her pretty face as they neared her cousin's home.

But her mother had insisted that she'd get a break from the hectic city life, to learn the peaceful, refreshing ways of living on a farm.
And she was not one to deny her mother's request.

Sighing to herself Angela got out of the car, poising her hands to her hips as she retrieved her bags, watching her brother drive off and leave her on the soil that would be her new home for an entire month.
A faint smile came to rest on Angela's lips as she turned towards the farmhouse's doorstep, slowly making her way to the door and ringing the bell.

Kassy McClurry was out in the barn when her cousin had finally arrived, she'd almost finished with her daily chores when she saw the fancy sedan roll up and extrude her cousin from it's interior. Kassy watched, a small smile creeping onto her face when she saw the frown on her city-mouse cousin's face. Ma and Pa had arranged the deal, Angela was to stay the summer with them and help work the farm. Their fancy city extended family rarely came all the way out here to visit, the rare holiday. Each time Kassy had met her cousin she'd always mused on how different they were.

Now Angela was on her turf though, and Kassy couldn't help but ruminate on how much fun it would be to see the prissy city girl squirm when it came to actual work. She watched in silence as Angela made her way to the front door, her transportation leaving her high and dry. They family was out of course, this week was the county fair, and Pa, Ma and brother Jeb were busy looking for new prospects for this year's studding.

Kassy picked up her milk pail and started in toward the house, "Hey.....HEY!!!! Angie....I'm over here!" Kassy announced, realizing that her breasts were still out, she quickly set down her pail and tried tucking herself into the flannel shirt she was wearing. This time of year the barn was molten hot, and letting your chest breath was par for the course. Of course Kassy realized Angie would probably not be used to a girl walking around with her tits out, even though they were in the middle of nowhere.

When she looked back up she saw she'd got Angie's attention. "Hey Cuz, I was just finishing up with chores...sorry. The family is out at the fair, till dark." Kassy announced as she ascended the porch stairs with her bucket. "Hey good to see you...it's been a coon's age." Kassy said, wrapping her arms around her cousin and giving her a hug, the milk pail sloshed and splashing down Angie's backside and luggage. "Shoot...sorry."

Well don't just stand there, open the door, we don't bother locking them 'round here." Kassy instructed, motioning toward the door with her chin. "You thirsty? fresh milk here...little warm, but it really hits the spot." Kassy said, offering up one of the freshly squeezed pails, not waiting for a reply, she brought the warm bucket of milk up to her mouth and took a big chug, letting the white liquid pour down around the edge of the pail onto her plaid shirt and massive tits. "Mmmm good stuff." She gasp after swallowing.

"Come on in and I'll show you where you'll be staying. I told Ma and Pa you should atleast have an air mattress, but they said we could share my bunk, hope you don't mind." Kassy said as she walked into their quaint entryway. " 'taint nothing special, but I'm sure you remember."

Back
Top Bottom