Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RapeWorld: Dealing with Orgasm Harvesters (NSFW)

RapeWorld

Star
Feedback, comments, and discussion is appreciated and encouraged!
A group RP based on this concept is happening here!

I sat in my chair at my desk, my posture tense and the knuckles of my clenched fists white. Throughout the classroom, there were nearly thirty girls that looked just as distressed. I felt like I was back in sex ed. Sitting here, being told about how my body was about to change and how it will affect everything in my life. But this was... macabre. I hung on the instructor's every word, but the things she said only made me feel more and more distant from my body.

"You will be raped. Every girl here. It's just the world we live in. You don't have to enjoy it, in fact, most women don't, but it is important to your safety that you learn to accept it."

Someone sitting further behind me called out. "Accept it!? I don't want to be raped!"

"Listen, orgasm harvesters are only dangerous if you resist. Obviously I suggest you take measures to avoid them, but they are very good at getting the orgasms they need to survive. Someday, one is going to use your body. I was raped twice last week, but look at me. I'm fine. That's what is important."

Orgasm harvesters... I hated those creepy bastards. They never paid me any attention, but that was all about to change. Sometime around a girl's twentieth birthday, her brain begins to emit some kind of energy that attracts them. That energy is what they feed off of and, unfortunately, that energy is greatly magnified when they experience an orgasm. So that's what they're after. My 20th birthday was in two months.

My thoughts were interrupted by a bang against the window to my left. My vision darted toward the sound and I was met with the sight of one of them flying against the glass repeatedly. It was a plant-like dark green, with a smooth, whitish yellow sphere at its top about the size of a bowling ball. A pair of insect wings protruded on either side and a disgusting structure resembling a thick, human penis dangled down. It was basically a cock with wings... Every girl in the classroom recoiled from it.

"Now, now, nothing to be nervous about. Let's take this opportunity to get used to it."

The instructor walked over to the window and pointed toward it. "Remember, orgasm harvesters are not mating with you. It is impossible for them to impregnate you or give you any diseases. Their primary concern is coaxing pleasure out of you. But every orgasm harvester has highly acidic blood, which means fighting back is a very bad idea. As you all most likely know, it is illegal to try and help a victim of an orgasm harvester until the rape has concluded. It's for their, and your, own good."

I hated everything about this. Another girl piped up and voiced my concerns. "What the hell?! You expect us to just let that nasty thing have its way with us?!"

"Only if you don't have any other options. This one is one of the smallest orgasm harvesters. You could all probably avoid it easily. Which brings me to my final point today."

She returned to the front of the classroom and continued, ignoring the flying cock while it continued to mindless try to force its way through the glass. Someone in here must have already started emanating...

"While avoiding orgasm harvesters is encouraged, use of celibacy gear to dissuade them is also illegal. Part of the reason they are so aggressive nowadays is because they evolved to overcome previous attempts to stop them. If we allowed belts or other preventative equipment, it would only be making the future more dangerous for our children. They evolve faster than any other animal, so who knows what unpleasant strategies they could develop? Okay class, we'll be meeting tomorrow for the final session in Orgasm Harvester Education. Same time. We'll be learning more about the different kinds of harvesters and the techniques they commonly employ. Be safe."

I took one more look at the disgusting thing outside the window and gathered my things to step out into the world. After today, I felt very little and powerless...

Last edited:
RE: RapeWorld: Dealing with Orgasm Harvesters

My mind was swirling with thoughts as I walked home. I grew up aware of the orgasm harvesters, of course, but I never really thought too much about how they would impact me when I became an adult. Suddenly, this all felt so real. I thought back to the first time I had seen one raping someone. Right in the middle of the sidewalk on my way to school. The time my mom had been taken and made to cum before my eyes during a day out. This was how the world worked, but it still felt like it was being thrust upon me all of a sudden.

One thing the instructor had said rang in my ears. "I would highly recommend any of you that are still virgins to engage in sexual activity." The thought of losing my virginity to one of those monsters certainly wasn't appealing. But... I didn't feel ready. I've never even had a boyfriend before; how was I just supposed to lose my virginity just like that? I pulled at my short skirt uncomfortably. I loved wearing skirts, loved feeling flirty and feminine, but now it just felt like an immature part of my childhood. Made me feel exposed and insecure.

Something caught my attention and I glanced behind me without slowing my pace. Once again, I was pulled out of my mind by one of those things. In fact, I think it was the same one from before. It was hovering behind me... following me...?

I turned back and started walking quicker, my long red hair swaying with every step. I could still hear the buzzing sound behind me. My heart started to pound harder and harder as a sense of dread filled my whole body. Was I emanating? Already? I thought I still had a couple months!

The harvester hit me in the back, like a toddler trying to brute force a solution to its problem by simply hitting it. That was all I could take. I broke into a sprint, tears welling in my eyes. I ran the last few blocks to my house without looking back. I threw myself against my front door and pulled on the doorknob. Nothing happened. Desperately, I clawed and scraped at the knob as hope drained out of me. Mom was supposed to be back by the time the class was let out! Why wasn't she home yet?!

I turned back around and jumped. I was face to face with the harvester again. It flew up to my stomach and I could see the soft pulsing of its yellow sphere. Thoughts filled my head of slamming my fists down on the soft tissue, crushing it to pulp, and destroying my pursuer while taking all my anger and confusion out on the mindless bug. With those thoughts came the reassurance that acid would splash on me and melt my hands away.

The dangling member scrapped ineffectually at the rim of my skirt. I pushed it away, but it persistently returned after only a moment, running the dark green cock across my shirt over and over in an attempt to slip it under my skirt. I could hear the instructor's words, "They are very good at getting the orgasms they need. Someday, one is going to use your body." I looked about desperately, hoping to see something, anything. Anyone that could help me. Then I felt the thick rod gain entrance and slide inside the fabric that protected me. It curled instinctively upward and hugged my crotch, trying to poke inside me. If I hadn't been wearing panties, it would have penetrated me before I realized it.

I exploded, pulling it up out of my skirt with a force I was only worried about being excessive in hindsight, pushing it away and rushing off my porch to the side of my house. I leapt at the side fence and clumsily pulled myself up and over. I dropped down into our backyard, landing on my feet, but immediately losing my footing as the ground rose up unnaturally.

I tumbled to the grass, landing on my back as an unseen, lumbering orgasm harvester rose up before me.

All feeling left my body. I backed away from the beast, staggered, as it towered over me. It looked like a massive jaguar, stitched together from strong plant fibers. It raised its thick back legs and lowered its head so I could see the curve of its back, which looked like parts of it were missing. From the midpoint of its back, across its hindquarters and down the backs of its rear legs, there were deep indentations almost as if this part of its body was hollow. In the cavity, I could spy wriggling tendrils and just above where the hollowed out section began, a yellow-white sphere identical to the flying harvester that followed me home.

It lowered its head in my direction, it's black, soulless eyes trained on me. It had no other facial features, certainly no mouth since it didn't ingest nutrients in the traditional way. Never before in my life had a harvester made eye contact with me, and it terrified me. I finally found my legs and I sprung up to flee, screaming. In an instant it pounced on me, pinning me face-down on the grass of my own backyard.

"No no no no! Let me go, you bastard!"

With its great weight on top of me, I couldn't move an inch, but it clawed at my clothes, tearing them from my body. My skirt fell in tatters around me and my panties were pulled haphazardly to my knees. My wild flailing seemed to be working! The monstrosity backed off me and assumed the same position as before with its rear up and head low. I stumbled to my hands and knees, trying to get away, but something caught me. The tendrils on its back had shot out and ensnared my exposed body.

jRS6KTr.png

I let out a yelp as I was yanked backwards, my body fitting into the cavity on its back perfectly. My hands were trapped at my sides, the corners of the hollow area holding my core inside with my legs fitted inside his own, my toes pointed downward and my crotch exposed and accessible. The tendrils wrapped around my back, holding me firmly in place. Only my head was free, inches away from its sphere. I called out, but it was no use. If anyone could hear me, they certainly would not provide any assistance until I was completely ravaged.

LB1Ohwq.png

There was nothing I could do. I knew I was about to lose my virginity to this beast. I spotted the flying harvester rise over the fence. I had been claimed by another, but it was content to pick up the table scraps. It hovered close and laid its cock across my face. All I could do was close my eyes. The larger harvester moved its legs apart, pulling my legs with them and spreading me a little wider. That is when I felt something at my lower entrance. In an instant, it shoved inside me. I let out a sharp cry of unwanted pleasure and the flying harvester took the opportunity to shove its cock in my open mouth. I knew neither of these creatures were gaining pleasure from my body. They were eating, trying to coax out the most intense orgasm possible for their meal.

The thick tendril penetrating my pussy began to thrust. It was painful for a moment, but I soon felt a splash of some unknown liquid filling me up from the inside. Immediately the pain melted away, allowing me to only feel the terrible pleasure. I tried my best to resist, but this was a being perfectly designed by years of evolution to cause irresistible stimulation. It didn't matter what I did, it would force me to cum. As the violation of my nethers continued, another layer of stimulation was revealed. Three mouth like structures on the inside of the creature began sucking. Two of them encased my small B-cup breasts while the third teased my clit insistently. The sucking, licking, and groping of my other sensitive spots was precise. It knew the perfect movements to be as arousing as possible, even though I hated every moment. This added effort would be rewarded with a much bigger orgasm, which meant a much bigger meal for them.

That was all I could take. My body shuddered and tensed up as I felt pleasure begin to course through my body, branching out from my pussy and filling my entire being. A full-body orgasm shook me. I could see the two creatures' spheres glowing brighter as they absorbed my energy. I hated that most of all. My body was rewarding them for raping me. I had never had an orgasm before, so I was surprised when I felt myself squirting. As the orgasm subsided, I felt both my mouth and pussy filled with an explosion of warm fluid. It tasted awful... I had heard that many harvesters had evolved to simulate the exact texture and taste of both human genitalia and semen. Was that was I was tasting now?

Unfortunately, the harvesters were not done with me. They continued to violate me, forcing me to cum a second and third time, each accompanied by their spheres glowing to indicate their meals were appreciated. I was forced to endure it for nearly an hour, until my pussy felt numb and sore, but still not even a little painful. Finally the harvester ejected me from its back. I laid on the grass in my backyard as it leapt over the fence in a single bound to go torment someone else and get some fresh orgasms.

I laid there for a long time, its alien cum leaking out of my hole slowly. My breasts were slathered in a strange fluid as well. They felt... bizarre, but I didn't think anything of it at the time. I didn't think of anything. I just laid there until I was found by my mother finally returning home.

"The vast majority of orgasm harvesters are what we call 'normal harvesters'. They all employ basic tactics to cause their victims to orgasm. They all will target at least the vagina or clitoris, but commonly the victim's breasts, anus, or mouth as well in an attempt to make the orgasm more intense. Most normal orgasm harvesters also release a substance mimicking the male semen. It has been fine tuned to taste exactly like semen, but it cannot impregnate you. It does, however act as a strong aphrodisiac."

I barely heard the professor as she started the second and final harvester education session. I felt empty inside. I couldn't believe what had happened to me the day before. I ran the events of the afternoon through my mind over and over, feeling out all the different parts that combined to create a situation of unavoidable rape. My mom being delayed, my emanating beginning at the worst possible time, that stupid harvester finding itself in my backyard out of all the houses on the block. My thoughts always returned to my mom's reaction. That was the part of I couldn't get over. She helped me and consoled me, but... She acted like what happened was just a normal part of life. Her words echoed in my ears, "You'll get used to it, Emily. You have to. Be strong, sweetie."

"Emily? Are you paying attention? This information could save your life someday."

I turned my gaze away from the window to the instructor. Without changing my expression, I gave her a shallow nod and she continued.

"Now, a small number of harvesters are a bit different. They are 'parasite harvesters'. Don't be worried, they also don't want to hurt you. They have a scary name, but really they just latch onto their victims and hang on for a ride, rather than raping them and being done with it. Some parasite harvesters simply try to be attached to you when another harvester makes you orgasm so they can get a free meal. Most, however, take a more active role. Usually, they are only latched on for a couple hours at the most, although some do persist for a day or two. Let's look at some examples."

My breasts still felt weird... I don't know what it was. Ever since that orgasm harvester sprayed them with that weird fluid they felt sort of... malleable? Hard to describe. I showered as soon as I had the strength to stand, but the sensation remained. I didn't tell my mom about it, just like I didn't tell her when none of my bras fit properly when I woke up this morning. My breasts were... bigger. About a C cup now as best I could figure. I justified it away that it was just another way my body was changing, but I could tell they were still slowly expanding. Soon the already-tight bra would pop off my body, but I tried not to think about it.

"And the final harvester category is 'manipulator harvesters'. These are outstandingly rare. I've personally never seen one, so you probably don't have to worry about them. They are unique in that they employ advanced chemicals to their victims to alter them to be more appealing for farming orgasms. These harvesters are capable of inciting all sorts of changes, from heightening sensitivity, to increasing bust size, to reducing refractory periods."

I felt the color drain out of my face. The instructor pulled up an image that showed all known manipulator harvesters and right in the middle was the one that had raped me yesterday. "No..." I whispered to myself.

"Orgasm harvesters will not hurt you, so the manipulator harvesters are the only ones that can have a lasting impact on your well being. I never recommend struggling once a harvester has you in its grasp, but if you encounter any of the harvesters pictured here, you should run. Do anything you can to keep them from raping you. At this time, researchers believe the changes are irreversible, although who knows what the future holds?"

"No, no, no, please no!"
I slammed my head on my desk and cradled it with my hands, sobbing. Every eye in the classroom turning to me, but I didn't care. I couldn't take the weight of this cruel world any longer.

I stood just inside the doors of the school, watching my mom walking in my direction. After what had happened yesterday, I refused to walk home again. She looked a lot like me, but her long red hair had faded until it was nearly brown. She had a sundress on and I momentarily considered how confident I had been wearing dresses and skirts just two days ago. I looked down at my jeans before pushing through the doors. A few other girls from the class passed me and offered their shallow encouragement.

"It'll be okay."
"Yeah, don't worry about it. It's normal."

I faked a smile for them, but couldn't muster anything to say in response. They weren't emanating yet; how could they possibly understand? I walked right past my mother, heading straight for the car. She hesitated, but then turned to follow me.

"How was it, sweetie? Feel better about dealing with orgasm harvesters now?"
"I- yes, I guess. Let's just go home."

We had only taken a few steps when I heard a buzzing sound. Panicked, I scanned my surroundings. There was a swarm of insects headed our way. I took a few disorganized steps back toward the school doors, but the cloud of bugs were on us in an instant. I flailed my arms wildly, trying to swat them away. My mom, on the other hand, calmly covered her face with her arms and let them pass.

As soon as we were in the clear again, I immediately knew something was wrong. I heard my mom's frazzled words at the same moment I felt movement inside my panties.
"Dammit, not another clit hugger! I hate those little things!"

I peaked inside the waist of my jeans and saw one of the insects had attached itself to my nub. It was hardly bigger than a thimble, but its yellow sphere had the diameter of a quarter. It was gently sucking on me. Already I could feel myself getting aroused involuntarily. I glanced up and saw the two girls that had just passed me. They were near enough that the cloud had consumed them as well, but it was clear from how they casually scanned the length of their young legs that they didn't have unwelcome passengers. One of them let out a unassuming "Huh." and the two of them were on their way without a care in the world. I hated them.

As I sat in the passenger seat of mom's small car, my attention was caught by her hiking up her sundress over her waist and sliding her panties off. I averted my gaze immediately, but I had caught a glimpse of the bug sucking away at her clit too.

"Mom! What are you doing?!"
"I just washed this dress, I'm not going to soil it again just because of this damn bug. You should do the same, Emily."
"Ew! No way!"

As Mom pulled out of the school parking lot, I reached down into my pants to try and pull it off me. It was hard to get a grip on its slick, tiny body, but I found it was firmly attached. I was about to try more force when my mom leaned over and swatted my hand.

"Emily, no! You can't do that! You'll hurt yourself!"
"Come on! I can pull it off!"
"NO! You'll pop it! It's dangerous!"

She forcefully pulled my hand away from my crotch. The bug was starting to get to me. My pussy was flush red and tingling. I don't want to cum in the car next to my mom! I angrily looked over at her, but I saw that she was sweating. Her breathing was starting to get labored. Without even thinking, my gaze dipped to her exposed crotch. The bug was pulsing as it suckled her. A moment later, I saw her flesh convulse and a tiny spritz of cum escaped her folds as a light moan met my ears. I only had a moment to feel awkward that I just watched my mom orgasm when I felt the unmistakable sensation of my own genitals falling over the edge. No turning back now.

"No! I- uuuuhggghh... uuuuggghh. I don't want to cum!"

A stain of wetness was now poking through the crotch of my jeans. I tried not to think about it, but I caught my mom's gaze as she noticed.

"Clit huggers usually only hang on about half an hour... You know, if you really don't want to cum, you might want to take those wet panties off..."
"Shut up, Mom!"

I crossed my arms in a huff, but I knew she was right. I could already feel the wet fabric clinging to my skin, digging in and pushing me quickly toward my second orgasm.

"Emily, sweetie, I kn-know it's hard, but you caaaaahhan't go kicking and screeeeEEeaaming into the worrrrld."

I was in no mood to talk about it, especially with her pleasure moans dripping off every word. I simply turned away from her, looked out the window, and focused my attention on the futile task of stopping the orgasm already rising in my nethers. We sat in silence for a few more minutes until orgasmic sounds came once again from the other side of the car. I could see the car swerve slightly as my mom came harder. When her breathing slowed, she spoke once again

"I don't know how to tell you this, honey, but while you were in school the harvester that raped you yesterday came back... I- I think it was waiting for you."

By the time the clit huggers had let us go and flown out the window, my bra was unbearably tight. I had to reach behind me and unsnap it. My boobs bounced free from their support. There was no denying it any longer. They were just shy of D cups. I slipped my bra out of my shirt and was about to throw it to the car floor when I notice more wet spots inside the cups. I looked down and touched myself with a trembling hand. As I depressed my bust, a wet spot formed in my shirt. It had made me lactate too?

As infuriating and violating as that was, I had bigger concerns. Mom turned onto our street. As we approached our home, I saw it... the same jaguar shaped harvester. It was in our driveway.

"Mom, we have to get out of here! That thing is still waiting for me! I can't face it again!"
"Come on, Emily. You have to learn how things are. You can't let harvesters rule your life. They are cruel and terrible, but they only win if you live in fear of them."
"What?! No!"

To my horror, Mom didn't turn away or slow the car. She just drove like everything was normal, pulling right into the driveway so we were only feet away. My mom was insane! How could she do this to her own child!? I braced myself in my seat, staring at the beast, my face white with fear. It immediately scurried to my side of the car and hit my car door with its powerful head. The car rocked on its suspension, everything shaking around us.

"What the hell, Mom! I'm not going out there, so get us out of here!"

As the beast hit the car again, I turned to my mother, anger painted on my face. I was met with the last thing I expected. She was pulling her sundress over her head and snapped her bra off so she was completely naked. In the moment, the thought hit me that her breasts were about the same size as mine now were.

"I'm going to show you just how little control these bastards should have over your life!"

She pushed the keys into my hand and leaped out of the car. She squared her legs and bent forward, raising her ass as high as she could and giving herself a few inviting spanks, yelling, "Hey, you asshole! This is what you want, isn't it? Well leave my daughter alone and come get it!"

I dove onto the driver's seat where she was a moment before and called out to her, "No, Mom! It's a manipulator harvester! You can't let it-!"
It was too late. The giant monster was already clambering over the hood of the car. I saw a look of realization hit her face the same moment the beast tackled her. Without needing to fuss about with stripping her, it had her ensnared in a matter of seconds. She fit snugly into the cavity I had filled the other day. The harvester faced away from me so my mom's hindquarters, and the monster's own, were almost pressed against the glass of the driver's side window. I saw it just in time to see the beast's thick, green cock shove inside her.

With tears streaming down my face, I snuck out of the car and crept along the front of our home. My eyes were locked on my mother who had sacrificed herself for me, but neither her nor the harvester was paying me any attention. Her eyes were rolled back in pleasure, her mouth hanging open. I slipped through the front door, ran through the house, and threw myself on my bed, sobbing into my pillow even as my mother's orgasmic cries poured in through my bedroom window.

I heard the sound of running water. Our bathroom shared a wall with my bedroom and the sound of the shower easily passed through to my ears. I sat up on my bed sharply. How long had I been lying there crying? I peeled myself off the sheets and looked out my open bedroom door into the hallway. There was a dotted trail of white cum staining the carpet just outside the bathroom door. I took a moment to pull my still cum stained jeans off and walked down the corridor in my panties. Like breadcrumbs, my mother's underwear and balled up sundress littered the floor along the path of cum. In my mind I could see her dragging herself through the house, naked and broken with cum leaking out of her womanhood, letting her clothes fall where they may as she sought out the comfort of the shower.

I followed the trail of filth with my eyes through the hallway, into the living room, and right up to the open front door! I jumped, terrified that the threshold to the outside was precariously ajar. I rushed forward and, taking only a moment to scan the outside, slammed the door closed and deadbolted it. There was no sign of the hideous thing outside. Had it finally wandered off?

Or...? I turned around and slumped against the door. Had it slipped inside the safety of my home? I was suddenly very aware of how exposed I was. Sitting in my living room with only the thin fabric of my panties protecting me. I looked down and-

"Dammit!"

I jumped up off the floor, desperately trying to swipe the white harvester cum off my rear end. I still had a glob staining the soft flesh of my butt, but I froze when I heard a clatter coming from inside my home. My heart was pounding once again and every second that passed felt like the harvester would descend on me from an unseen hiding place.

I panicked and rushed to the back door, sliding the glass open and jumping back into my backyard where I had my first encounter with the monster. Instantly, I knew I wasn't alone. How could I have made such a stupid mistake? All in an instant I realized the clattering must have been my mom in the shower and that I had just given up my safety to jump right in front of my nightmare wearing nothing but my panties, all because I was afraid.

Time seemed to stand still. I felt its huge presence behind me and my mom's words filled my mind. "They only win if you live in fear of them."

I ran. I felt that my panties were caught in its grasp, but I just kept trying to move away from it. The fabric tore off my body, freeing me, but also leaving me bottomless. I just made it back through the sliding glass door when the beast was on top of me, knocking me to the floor.

"No!" I screamed in protest and writhed under its weight. I managed to turn over to my back and for a moment I was shocked to be staring into its dead eyes. I punched against its body, feeling disgusted every time I felt its gross skin against my knuckles. It was not accomplishing anything.

I kicked up against it, which seemed to stagger it momentarily. I took the opportunity to crawl out from under it and stumble to my hands and knees just as it pinned my foot with its paws. Without even thinking, I kicked it in the head as hard as I could with my other foot. A part of its plant-like structure caved in, coating my shoe with sizzling acid. I kicked my melting shoe off and ran for my room.

The harvester collided with my bedroom door as I was closing it. I pressed all my weight against it, trying desperate to get the door shut as the monster rammed the other side again and again.

"Please! Please no! Leave me alone!"

One final smash and the door flew open, throwing me to floor. It was on top of me in an instant, sucking me into its back like before and locking me in place. As the familiar cock forced its way into my accessible pussy, the beast turned a 180 in a single hop. I saw my mom peeking out of the bathroom door with a sorrowful look on her face.

With cat-like acrobatics, the harvester danced around the cluttered mess of our living room, out the glass sliding door, and bounded over the fence surrounding our backyard.

The world whipped by me as the horrible creature carried me on its back. The combination of the adrenaline and the forceful movement and jostling of the ride made me cum almost immediately. As my body convulsed and pleasure took over, I lost all control. I had never felt so powerless before. With my legs held against the backs of the monster's, I was forced to move with its stride, as if I was walking myself. Even if the cock had been perfectly still, the grinding of my hips as my legs moved back and forth would have been more than enough to give me a series of explosive orgasms, but with the thrusting rod slamming into my cervix with every bound, my vision blurred from the pleasure being pumped out of my disobedient nethers.

The beast jumped from yard to yard, clearing the fences and shrubs with ease. Then it leapt over a thick line of hedges and landed on a busy sidewalk. Startled people scattered in all directions, but the harvester didn't miss a beat. It ran into the street and turned to run down the center of the road, my pussy still bursting and raining my cum down on the pavement. I felt humiliated. People could see me and there was nothing I could do to cover myself. My spread legs meant my hindquarters were practically presented to anyone who could catch a glimpse as I whirred by. Cars pulled over as the monster barreled down the street. I wanted to call out for help, but only pleasure moans escaped my lips.

The three internal mouthes were suckling my breasts and clit once again, but now I was capable of lactation. Unfamiliar sensations of having my milk sucked out swirled around my mind and added to my arousal. I never thought I could cum that hard, but the rough sucking of my sensitive nipples ensured I didn't have more than a few minutes to rest in between each orgasm.

Then I realized something. Through this whole horrible experience, I was feeling a warm, wet splashing inside me. It was certainly pumping me full of the fake cum, but the consistency was too thin. It flowed out of me like water. I barely managed to tilt my head behind me and I saw the white fluid splattering out of my bouncing rear end. It was milk. I closed my eye in disgust and came again at the thought of my own breast milk flowing into my most intimate hole. It shouldn't have been a surprise. These creatures live off orgasmic energy, not physical matter; it had no use of my milk. Milking me only served the purpose of making my orgasms that much more intense, and it had to dispose of the fluid somehow.

The harvester took another turn and between convulsions I began to wonder where it was taking me. I initially thought it was just mindlessly leading me away to a safe location to rape me, but it was soon clear that it had a destination. One more turn and we were shooting down a road by the edge of town I didn't recognize, running adjacent to a forest. After a few more minutes, the creature veered off into the brush without slowing its pace. It led me deep into the forest and then all of a sudden plunged down a hidden tunnel into the underground.

Finally, the cock let me rest and slid out. The collected cum and milk sloshed out of me and was absorbed by the soil. I was brought as an unwilling visitor down, down, down through the complicated twists and turns of the underground tunnels, only illuminated by the glowing sphere attached to the beast. The light reminded me that it was feasting off my energy just moments before...

I was brought into a large chamber with a fleshy, green substance on the walls. Several hanging harvester sphere sprouted from the ceiling, helping me see. On the opposite wall, there was a mass of plant tissue. It looked like a willow tree made of green flesh, the hanging branches punctuated by gnarled knuckles and fingertips.

0e8jCtn.png

My ride turned around to face away from it and spread its hind legs as far as possible, forcing me to spread my legs as well. My pussy was wide open and perfectly accessible. A hanging branch stirred, rising up with a mind of its own. Its imprecise movements traced the rim of my womanhood with the end of its limb, then slid inside to explore my insides.

I barely found the strength to protest. I quietly whispered to myself, "N-no... no... no… nooooo"

It pulled out of me and more of its disorganized branches moved over my body and brought a writhing ball of tendrils with another sphere to the junction of my legs. It was pressed close and I could feel it moving around inside me.

I was confused. It wasn't terribly stimulating. It was unimaginably disgusting and violating, but not arousing. I wasn't even close to cumming from this treatment. But if it wasn't trying to harvest orgasms from me, what else could it possibly want?

The sphere attached to the mass deflated. I felt a hot liquid pour inside me. My mind swam and I was certain I was being filled with acid and melting from the inside, but that worry passed quickly. I knew it had to be contained in my womb, but it felt like it was seeping into every corner of my body, the heat filling my toes, fingers, and out the top of my head. I just sat like that for a long time, my insides feeling like they were in constant motion.

Then, the jaguar-like harvester tilted its back downward so the mystery fluid drained out of me and it was off again, rushing back out of the tunnels into the light of day. It took me back to the road, plopped me out, and it was gone.

With the last of my strength, I managed to barely get my legs under me. I stumbled along the road for a few yards, then passed out cold on the pavement.

The first thing I was aware of then I regained consciousness was something around my neck. My hands shot up to grasp it, to try and yank it off, but it didn't budge. It wasn't choking me, but it certainly wasn't comfortable. My hands passed around the ring, and as I confirmed it was a closed loop around my neck, I felt that it was about two inches thick and had the same texture as orgasm harvester skin. In the front, there was a soft orb; most likely the same sphere all harvesters had. I had no memory of it attaching itself to my neck. I suspected it happened after I passed out, but I was barely clinging to consciousness so it easily could have happened when I was in that harvester nest without realizing it.

The initial panic passed and I took in my surroundings. I was lying naked on a bed, above the sheets, in what looked like a dark hospital room. A track ran around the bed on the ceiling, holding a curtain which was drawn completely open. Beside my bed, my mom was sitting in a chair and sound asleep. Across the bed from my mom, a full set of my clothes hung on a hanger: my favorite shirt, a short skirt, and a pair of underwear. On the opposite side of the room, there was a counter and sink, a few cupboards, and some generic medical equipment pushed into the corner.

Instinctively, I brought my arms to cover my nudity, but I froze and looked down when I felt my bust. My breasts were even bigger. That bastard had modified me again and now I was sporting full DD boobs. As I wrapped my hands around them and judged their size, a strong spritz of milk shot out of each nipple and stained the sheets.

I let out a hushed yelp at the unexpected sensation. I was going to have to get used to lactating so easily... I heard my mom stir near me. As I looked to her, I noticed her bust was bigger as well. And... the faint outline under her shirt of lactation pads applied to her nipples.

"Mom?"
She groggily opened her eyes, and then jumped out of her chair and hugged me.
"Oh, Emily! I was so worried about you! I'm so sorry, it's all my fault!"
"W-what happened?"
"They found you in the street at the edge of town. I thought I lost you!"

I tried to get out of bed, but my strength failed me. Instead I simply sat up.
"Why am I naked? Couldn't the nurses have dressed me?"
"Well, they tried, but... Maybe you should see for yourself..."

She solemnly made her way over to my clothes and tossed me my bra. I fitted my oversized breasts into the cups, feeling how poorly they fit now. As I was reaching behind me to hook it, the thing around my neck quivered. I felt it loosen its grip on me for a moment as it emitted a wave of nearly-transparent energy in all directions. As this energy field passed the bra in my hands, the fabric disintegrated into nothing. The creature re-tightened its grasp on my neck as I brought my hands back to the front, now only holding the metal clasps. I was speechless. Tears started to fill the corners of my mom's eyes. Watching her cry, I couldn't help but start to sniffle myself. I felt like I was stuck in a nightmare.

"W-wha-? H-how is this p-possible?"
"I don't know sweetie, I don't know..."

A man walked through the open door at that moment and spoke. He was tall, with light brown hair and had a labcoat on.

"It's a parasite harvester we've never seen before..."
As the man walked in, I jumped, quickly grabbing the sheets and pulling them over my body. A moment later the harvester around my neck let off another wave of the clothes-erasing energy, this time even bigger. The sheets disappeared from around me, leaving me in a crater of exposure. The ring of energy had extended far enough to the side that a circular cross-section had vanished from the curtain. With no other way of covering myself, I darted one hand over my crotch and the other across my chest. In my haste, I had pressed too hard against the soft flesh of my breasts and accidentally expressed out another line of milk. To top off this embarrassing display, a moan of pleasure slurred out of my lips before I could stop myself, followed immediately by a grimace plastering my bright red face.

He chuckled impolitely.
"It's okay, Emily. I'm doctor Willard. You don't have to be embarrassed.
"Doctor? Oh! Am I going to be okay doctor? They didn't-"
He cut me off. "I'm not that kind of doctor. You're not in a hospital. This is a research facility dedicated to understanding orgasm harvesters. But, yes, you are just fine as far as we can tell. Besides being dehydrated from..." He coughed awkwardly. "lost fluids, you were in perfect health when you arrived."

I breathed a sigh of relief, then looked down at my nakedness. I tried to remain calm but my voice faltered with my next request.
"Can you please get this thing off me?"
"I'm sorry, but we can't. I'm sure you're already well aware of the dangers of using force on harvesters. And with it so close to your neck... but there is good news. As long as you don't have any orgasms to feed it, it will have to let go eventually. We suspect that it is trying to make it easier for other harvesters to, um, harvest you. It seems to be able to detect when fabric is covering your body and... employ some kind of amazing ability we didn't think possible to remove it. It's... astounding."
"I have to be naked? It won't let me put on any clothes ever?"
"Well, not clothes made of plant fiber at least. We're cooking up some metal-based clothing for you in the meantime."

An awkward silence fell over the room. Dr. Willard and my mom exchanged a look. He scratched the back of his head.
"Soooooo..."

Confused, I looked between the two of them.
"What?"
"Sweetie, they want to do some tests on you to better understand what happened when you were taken."

I had only one desire that was stronger than my desperate need not to be tested on by a team of scientists while in the nude and involuntarily leaking milk, and that was to put the harvesters in their place.
"Fine. What can I do to help?"

I stood in front of the plain, brown office door, my hand hesitating on the knob. I looked... ridiculous. My mother and I had spent the rest of the previous day experimenting with the limits of the clothes-erasing harvester around my neck. We started by trying on some socks and nothing happened. Shoes and a hat? It didn't seem to care. Slip on a belt and still nothing. Press a lactation pad against my leaking nipple? A wave of energy and the entire silly ensemble vanished off my body. It only seemed to care if I covered up my genitals, butt, or chest. I could be wearing body armor around my legs, arms, and tummy and it would be perfectly happy, but lay a band aid across my slit and it would throw a fit and demand the removal of the offending piece of modesty.

I looked down at my clothes. I had black thigh-highs pulled up above my knees and a light green scarf wrapped around my neck hiding my stowaway. Mom had gone home to get some of my belongings to make my stay more comfortable, and she had surprised me by bringing one of her lingerie back. It covered my stomach and the small of my back, but supported and framed my DD breasts in all their glory. I was worried that it only made me stick out more, but any bit of skin I could get away with covering was a victory. Still, wearing my mother's lingerie felt weird...

I repeated to myself, "They only win if you live in fear of them..." This isn't exactly what Mom had meant when she said that.

I undid the door's latch, placed one arm across my breasts and the other in front of my womanhood, nudged the door open with my foot, and stepped out into the laboratory's hallway, trying to look confident. I put one foot in front of the other and held my head high. I passed two or three people in the hallway that gave me funny looks, but I didn't give them the satisfaction of meeting their gaze, although I did try to imagine that not a single one of them turned to admire my uncovered rear end as I walked away. I exhaled sharply as I felt some of my milk squeeze out and run down the round of my breast to be absorbed by the lingerie. 'I'm holding my boobs too hard' I thought to myself and tried to lessen my grip.

"Ah, Emily. Good to see you... uh, clothed? Kind of?"
Dr. Willard met me in the hall. His gaze traveled down my body. I rolled my eyes and instinctively squeezed my breasts tighter in a defensive stance.
"Oh, uh, do you need a...?"
He handed a handkerchief out to me. I was bright red when I looked down and saw even more of my milk rolling down my skin.
"N-no. I can't, it's fabric and I..."
I had discovered that the hard way the night before when I showered. Drying myself off had made the towel vanish. I ended up having to shake myself dry like a dog, much to the unappreciated amusement of my mom.
"Oh, of course. I'm sorry. In fact, let's head to the lab and get out of sight.”

Willard's lab was small and cramped. A counter top coated in microscopes, test tubes, and miscellaneous equipment ran the circumference of the room. I lay on my back with my legs resting in two stirrups that had been screwed to the side of a metal table. Willard's stout lab assistant, whom he disaffectionately referred to simply as 'Gary', move in close to examine my vagina. I was not happy about any of this.

"Aren't there any female doctors that can do this...? And where are those metal clothes you promised me?"
Gary stopped, but didn't take his eyes of my hairless womanhood. He was enjoying this a little too much. I huffed at his, but he didn't notice. Willard smacked him over the back of his head as he spoke.
"Listen Emily, I think you might have gotten the wrong idea. Orgasm harvester research is... not a very popular field. No one likes the idea of messing about with those things, so the government barely funds us. We've got 11 people on staff and two of them are female."
"So!? Get one of them in here to do this!"
Ignoring me, Willard coldly said, "Gary, continue."

I laid my head down on the uncomfortable table, murmuring under my breath. Gary poked a probe inside and pulled my lip to the side. Instantly, intense pleasure shot through my entire body. I sat up sharply.
"Uugh! Wh-what are you-!? Hey! S-stop it!"
I pushed him away and tried to cradle my throbbing pussy, but I was already put on edge from the intrusion. How was I feeling this way? He barely touched me! I held my crotch tight, trying to suppress my intense arousal. My heart was beating faster and faster and I just couldn't calm down.
"No, no, no, n-AAAAUUuuuggh!"

I exploded. I bucked my hips as the unwanted orgasm hit me hard. With a convulsion of my delicate folds, I felt my hands get soaked with my own cum. I tried to bring my legs together, but I didn't have the strength or leverage in this moment to lift my legs up and out of the stirrups.
"NAAAGH! UUUGGGHH!!! D-don't loooook at meee!"
I felt another convulsion pass through me and I squirted harder, this time the liquid seeping through my fingers and splattering across Gary's face. With horror, I realized that I was spraying milk into the air as well. It was raining down all around me, drops landing on my stomach, shoulders, face, and hair. Slowly the orgasm passed and I closed my eyes in embarrassment. Cum leaked out of my still-twitching pussy, my back and hair was soaked by the puddle of milk, and I was breathing hard. A faint glow shone through my scarf as the harvester enjoyed a free meal.

Gary and Willard were shocked. A few seconds passed and then the lab assistant broke the silence.
"Awesome."
I wanted to kick him. Without missing a beat, Willard walked over to a phone on the wall and picked it up. "Go get Sasha and tell her she's switching with Gary in lab 103."
He put the phone down and walked back over to us.
"What did you do, Gary?!"
"Nothing, I swear! I just opened her."
"Well you had to do something!"

They argued for a few minutes while I tried to catch my breath and pretend I wasn't still on full display here. Finally, with a sigh, Willard turned to me and seemed to lose his formality for a moment as he declared,
"Emily... I think you might have the most sensitive pussy in existence."

"You want me to WHAT?!"
I had felt much more comfortable once Sasha had taken over, but this request was unacceptable. While it was reassuring to have another girl inspect me, Sasha was... sexy. I didn't have a single lesbian hair on my body, but something about this lady scientist rubbed me the wrong way, simply because of how gorgeous she was. I wanted to shut out all thoughts of sexuality in light of my situation, but that was impossible with the blonde beauty looking down on me. She couldn't have been a day over 24 and she had the figure to prove it. I heard she was working in the lab while she finished her master's degree. Her bright hair was tied up in a ponytail and she proudly displayed her cleavage atop her low cut blouse, visible only because she left her labcoat unbuttoned at all times.

And now she was asking me to masturbate.

I was relieved when Gary had left and I was properly numbed so Sasha could recommence the examination without having to worry about giving me another accidental orgasm. They managed to retrieve two distinct, foreign fluids from inside me and they set off to study them. I remember what I was told when I asked about the alterations made to my flesh:
"Your vagina is just a vagina. There's nothing about it that's fake or artificial. It's still 100% naturally your vagina. We can't look at it and say, 'this part is new, this part isn't' because none of it is new. It's just better at its job now. Same thing with your breasts. They aren't 'fake tits'. They're yours; they're just bigger now... and full of milk..."

Now I sat beside a metal sphere atop a two-foot mechanical tower. Dr. Willard was explaining what they wanted.
"They specifically changed your sex organs to fit their needs. We'll only be able to determine what those changes are if we observe an orgasm."
"No! Absolutely not! I already had one. I am supposed to be starving the harvester around my neck!"
"Yes, of course, but-"
"What more could you possibly learn from it!?"
"It's true harvester-induced vaginal sensitivity heightening has been widely studied, but it's never been this extreme. We need to-"
"I said no! Not gonna happen!"

Sasha approached me sweetly, moving a strand of my red hair out of my eyes.
"It's okay sweetie... Don't do it for us. Do it for all the nice guys crushing on you."
Hearing her call me the same pet name Mom used instantly put me at ease, and then I stifled a laugh at her joke. She continued, "Wouldn't want one of them to be the first to discover your sexy super powers, would you?"

Jokes aside, she did have a point. I needed to find out what they did to me.
"You guys can't watch."
Willard was quick to object. "Out of the question; we have to observe it."
"Fine, then you can't watch."
The doctor was about to object once again, but Sasha interrupted him.
"Come on, Dr. W. You think I can't notice if anything is out of the ordinary. You should know, I'm fluent in the language of orgasm."

...What!? Sasha gave him a seductive shake which was clearly meant to make him uncomfortable and it worked. He backed out of the lab and Sasha and I were alone together. She completed the final preparations, plugging in the machinery that would pick up my energy waves in the same way a harvester would. She applied two electrodes to my temples as I breathed deeply and slowly to prepare myself.
"No big deal, Emily. I'm sure you've done this a thousand times before when your mom's not home.
"Actually... I had never had an orgasm before that harvester... uh..."
"Well then, you're in for an even bigger treat."
She removed the electrodes and unplugged the machine she had just finished setting up.
"I think it's about time you had an orgasm that belongs entirely to you, don't you think?"

Her words surprised me. Even more surprising, I realized I was excited. Genuinely aroused without being chemically forced into that state by some monster. I lowered my inexperienced hands toward my tingling folds. I slipped two fingers inside, trying to rub my clit with the palm of my hand. Instantly I felt the shots of pleasure run up my spine and down my legs. My pussy was almost supernaturally sensitive. I thought Sasha watching would make me uncomfortable, but her calm and natural presence only made me feel at ease.

I began to rub my front wall, pinching it between my fingers and palm. I moved in little circles, feeling the spongy flesh grow flush and wet. I let out a whimper as the orgasm built quickly. I stopped my movements to keep myself from bursting.

"You're there already? Emily, I would literally kill to have your pussy. I'm serious. Throw me in prison; I don't care. It'd be worth it."
I felt a micro-convulsion in my hips and I arched my back. I was right on the edge. I couldn't even take my fingers out without falling into climax.
"Take it slow, sweetie. It'll be bigger if you wait. Would you like that?"

Would I? For a moment, I focused on how I felt, focused on the pressure down inside me. I felt the throbbing ecstasy, the waves of pleasure lapping at my opening, felt my trembling flesh dripping with desire. I closed my eyes and scrunched up my face and in the tiniest voice I could possible muster, I whimpered out a, "Mm-hm"
"Okay..." Sasha cooed back, "This is all about you..."

I edged myself as long as I could, but I was just too sensitive. On my third time walking the tightrope of the climax's edge I accidentally pushed myself too far. I leaned back, pulling my fingers out and let go, allowing myself to just enjoy the feeling for the first time. As always, my eager, young pussy produced a torrent of cum.

When I could speak again, I quietly informed her that I felt ready to cum again already. She nodded and prepared the machinery again. As I began rubbing myself anew, the equipment read my body and the metal sphere glowed dully just like its organic counterpart.

When the process was complete, Sasha stood up. I noticed a wet spot on her own crotch, but she buttoned her labcoat to hide it.
"You're gonna make some lucky guy very happy someday."
"Yeah? And...?"
"And you're putting out three times as much energy as the next most intense orgasm ever recorded..."

I lay completely naked in my bed, my mom close behind me, running her hands through my hair. I felt so safe with her. Even though she still had to leave for work every day, I felt closer to her than ever before. It was the highlight of my day when she returned to spend the evening and night with me at the facility. I wish I could have had some clothing on as we cuddled, but that couldn't be helped. I had gotten a lot more comfortable in the nude these past three days at the facility. I had taken the opportunity to explore the building, I had learned the names of all the researchers, and I had made a name for myself. I was the girl that was always nearly naked, after all. Sometimes I would forego the effort of partially covering myself and would actually walk about naked. I had also introduced myself to the other girl on staff. She was named Susie and she was about to celebrate her 45th birthday. It had been two years since a harvester had its way with Susie. Around 40, the energy given off starts to lessen little by little until you are undetectable by orgasm harvesters once again. I couldn't wait until that happened to me!

"What a horrible thing to want, Emily. You should enjoy your youth! You only get to be young once after all."
"I'd love to enjoy it, but harvesters don't let me."
"What about me? What about Sasha? We're not immune to harvesters and we still manage."

Sasha. I thought back to the intimate time we had spent together. It had felt amazing, but something was bothering me.
"Mom... when you are, uh, intimate with someone?"
"Intimate. You mean...?"
"Yeah. Lingerie and all that..." It was still weird for me to think of her as owning sexy underwear. "Does it... remind you? Of harvesters?"
"No, of course not! And it won't for you either! One is passion, the other is work. They are completely different."

All I could think of when I was cumming with Sasha was how my body was like this because of the harvesters. It didn't belong to me and I had no control over it. Even now in this safe moment I could feel my milk ducts ready to stain the sheets if I didn't move carefully.

"...But with this manufactured body-"
"Who cares? It's your body. You think I'm going to get all mopey because I leak milk now? The biggest way this has impacted my life is I discovered my boyfriend has a lactation fetish."
"Okay, one: Ew! And two: It's not the same thing!"
"Of course it's not the same thing. Everyone's body is different. You have just as little choice whether it was given to you by god above or monsters below."
"I just wish I didn't feel like such a freak."
"You remember how I said you were conceived?

This was a surprising turn in the conversation. I did remember. A harvester had just finished with her and the first guy to find her partook of her as well. The bastard rotted in prison for a few years after trying to claim the harvester had knocked her up.

"Um... Mm-hm...?"
"I'm 36, Emily."
"So?"
"You're turning 20 in October. Ever do the math?"
"Wait, you were 16 when you started emanating?!"
"That's right. Only eight months shy of the youngest girl ever. And I felt like such a freak!"
"That would make me feel better if I could stop thinking how they just want me to be a more powerful battery for them..." I shuddered.
"Did you know the male brain is able to absorb orgasmic energy too? It's true, just not nearly as well as harvesters. That's the connection you feel after making love. You're a special girl, Emily, and this only makes you more special."

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. I didn't know what to think about any of this. We sat like that in silence for a long time as she gently stroked my shoulder. I heard the door open. I sat up and crossed my legs to better hide myself, but I didn't bother covering my chest from Dr. Willard.

"You haven't been masturbating, have you?"
My mom responded before I had a chance. "Hey! Come on!"
"S-sorry. It's just that I'm surprised that thing hasn't starved to death yet. Out of all the parasite harvesters we've studied, none could last more than 36 hours on their host."

I actually had been frequently tempted to masturbate to relieve some of the stress, but I had held firm to the hope of getting this stupid thing off me. I so desperately wanted to cover myself up again. That was a privilege I didn't realize could be taken away.
"Anyway, we've discovered something you should see."

In a few minutes the three of us were walking down the hallway.
"What is it?"
"Those fluids we recovered from you. We've identified what they are. The alteration fluid was fairly straightforward. We don't understand how it works, of course, but... Well, the second fluid was a little trickier to figure out."

Willard turned and unlocked a door. This was the one lab I hadn't been in yet. We entered and my eyes widened. I was vaguely away of my mother's voice. "What the hell is this, Willard?!"
Across the room from us, there were four scientists, including Sasha. They were standing in front of a thick glass wall that separated the lab from a small holding cell. Inside was an orgasm harvester.

I recoiled from the sight of it. The monster stood on two thick legs that touched the ground five feet apart. The trunk-like legs rose to stomach level and turned 90 degrees at the knee, jutting sideways to meet together at a round little body. On the top of its legs on either side of the body, it had four finger-like structures pointed upward and the underside of its body had a cone of hard plant fiber that was spinning. It was the most alien looking harvester I had ever seen. I tried not to, but I couldn’t stop myself from imagining its hanging drill burrowing into a poor girl's womanhood. Then that girl’s face was replaced with my own.

"There's nothing to be worried about. It's been here for months."
"Months!?! My newly emanating daughter has been freely wandering this building, completely naked and unprotected, and there's been a rapist monster here the whole time!?!"

I had never seen my mom so mad. Even I was a little scared of her right now. I watched her chew Dr. Willard out for a few moments, but my attention was quickly caught by the harvester. Something about it didn't seem right. I took a few steps forward, still flinching whenever Mom's voice peaked in a shrill accusation. My eyes were locked on it as I came closer and closer. It, on the other hand, was frantically hitting its body against the glass precisely in my direction. I stepped closer and now I could see its drill up close. A spiral of grooves ran off from the rounded tip to the base. It was spinning sporadically as the monster slammed it against the strong glass.

I was in a trance, now inches from the glass. I lifted my hand and placed it on the barrier, feeling the force every time it struck against its enclosure. Such power. The harvester was a predator and I was its prey. It wanted me. I could sense it. It was going to take me and shove that drill into me. Make my body do what it was rebuilt for.

"You're perfectly safe, you know."
I blinked as Sasha pulled me out of my trance. I turned away from it. "Are you sure?"
"Oh yeah, it does that every time a girl comes near the cage."
"If it's been here for months, how is it still alive?"
"Oh..." Sasha rolled her eyes. "I have to come here and masturbate next to the cell once a day to feed it."
"You're fluent in the language of orgasm." My voice was still somber and cold. "This is what you meant?"
"Uuh. Yeah..."
"Well, I'll be damned." I instantly flipped back to my normal chipper self. "You actually get paid to rub one out everyday?"

Sasha snorted and I smiled at her. Then I saw her face light up.
"Oh, so check this out, dude! We finally figured out what the mystery fluid does. Watch the harvester."
Sasha scurried over to the other side of the lab. I saw her grab something, but she hid it inside her labcoat. She returned, but hunched over to cover whatever it was, which made her walk awkwardly.
"That mindless jerk is just trying to push through the glass to get to you, right? Well... TA DAAA!"

She revealed an uncorked test tube half full of a dull rust colored liquid. Nothing changed.
"Huh? He... he didn't move."
She swayed it back and forth in front of the cell, held it right up to the harvester and pulled it away, and shook the vile as if any of that would make a difference.
"Um... Sasha? What was supposed to happen?"
"I don't get this! We tested it a dozen times! The fluid always took priority over female attention. He was twice as eager to get to the chemical..."

I took another look at the harvester. It was going crazy. It clawed and scraped at the glass, pressed its drill against it, rammed it with its rough body.
"Twice as eager as this? But it's so... determined."
Out of the corner of my eye I saw another scientist enter the lab and address Willard. He must have had something important to say if he was able to interrupt my mom, who was still angry and yelling at the doctor.
"Well, no, this is actually pretty close to how... it... responded to the fluid... Oh no..."

Sasha moved quickly, cutting a path to the nearest table and placing the vile down carefully. Across the room I heard the scientist say, "You really need to see this. There's more of them this morning."

I started to feel my heart beating. I followed behind the blonde scientist.
"Sasha...? What's happening?"
"Stay calm, Emily. Stay calm."

Sasha's voice sounded anything but calm. I turned back to Willard. The scientist held up a tablet for Willard to see. My mom caught a glimpse and her hands shot up to her mouth in shock. My head was spinning. The sound of the harvester banging on the glass was deafening.

Sasha came back to me and shook my shoulders.
"Emily, keep it together! Lift your leg. Emily!"
I could barely hear her over the banging and Dr. Willard.
"I've never seen so many harvesters gathered in one place. What are they doing out there!?"
BANG!
I felt Sasha grab my thigh and lift my left leg forcefully. With her other hand, she inserted a swap as gently as her rushed movements would allow. Her hands were trembling and I felt another inappropriate shot of pleasure as my insides were stroked. Sasha dropped my leg carelessly and held up the swab to her eye. It was rust colored.

"Dr. Willard..."
"Not now, Sasha, something's happening outside."
BANG!
"Willard! The two fluids we found inside Emily! Only the alteration fluid was injected into her by harvesters!"
"What? What are you talking about?!"
BANG!
"The mystery fluid! The most powerful harvester attracter known to man! It was inside her because she's creating it!"
Me and my mom called out simultaneously, "What?!?"
BANG!
"Dr. Willard, we need to do something about the harvesters outside!"
Sasha continued. Desperation clung to her every cold and hopeless word. "They made her pussy into a pheromone factory. She's what's attracting them."
CRAAAAAAAAAASH!

"Dr. Willard! They... They've broken through the lobby doors! They're inside the facility!"

I can barely remember what happened next. It was loud, both because everyone was yelling at once, but also... I could hear them outside the lab. It sounded like a floodgate had opened and horrible chirping, roaring, slamming, and scurrying filled the air, getting closer and closer every second. I couldn't move my arm. I looked over and saw that a metal handcuff was locked around my wrist and securing me to the railing on an examination table. Willard held the key.
"I'm doing this so the you and Sasha can get out of here! It's her they want!"
"Goddammit, Willard, you unlock my daughter this second or I'm going to rip your head off!"
"There isn't time for this, I'm giving you a way out!"
"They'll tear her arm off, you monster! Unlock it now!"

I could hear the door to the laboratory being pounded. They were just outside now. A crack formed in the wood and I could see a mess of claws and tendrils scraping at the opening, trying to push through. The door would be splinters in seconds. I tugged against the handcuff, just starting to recognize the implications of it. A blur of motion caught my eye as Sasha leapt across the table and struck him across the face with a powerful and unhesitant hook. As he fell to the floor, the door broke off its hinges and the harvesters exploded into the room. I heard my mother scream. I saw a flash of desperate hands as Sasha retrieved the key from Willard's unconscious body. My mom was enveloped by the mob of green flesh. Sasha hunched over the handcuffs, trying to fit the key in the tiny hole before time ran out, harvester limbs already sliding around her legs. The handcuff popped open at the same moment she was dragged away and lost among the ranks of the harvester army.

Then a moment later, the harvesters hit me like a tsunami. I was thrown around as an unorganized mess of limbs tried to grip me and pull me in different directions. I could feel them trying to gain access to my genitals. I tried pushing them away, but there was always five more eager harvesters to take the place of any one I managed to stop. A small harvester about the size of dog managed to slid on top of me and pressed its cock against my opening. Only its head slid inside as it tried to get better leverage against my weak attempts to shove it off. Mild pleasure began to rise in me. I heard the sound of shattering glass. My eyes barely caught sight of the holding cell breaking open and the laboratory's prisoner leaping out. In a few powerful strives it stepped over the swarm of harvesters straight toward me.

Its left foot came down hard on the harvester at my crotch and its tendril-like toes gripped the harvester's head. With one powerful motion, it threw the harvester away from me and brought its leg down on my stomach, gripping me and lifting me off the ground. I screamed as it took a few steps out of the thick of harvesters, stepping on my body each time. Then it threw me to the ground and turned me over. I tried to crawl away from it, but I felt it press its weight on my right ankle, pinning me with one of its massive feet. It slid its other leg under my left leg and lift it up so my knee was on its shoulder and the junction of my legs formed a 90 degree angle. I desperately tried to lift my leg off its shoulder, but its tendrils had wrapped around me. It leaned in close, pushing the angle of my legs more and more obtuse and bringing its drill to my pussy.

"No! NO! Let me go!"
I could barely hear myself over the loud roar of the room. The beast thrusted and I felt my pussy lips forced apart. My body obediently began to drip with pleasure. Already I felt like I was on the edge of climax. I hated the alterations made to me more than ever. Then the drill rotated inside me 360 degrees. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes, but it was no use. The grooves spinning against my insides was indescribable and I knew I would cum from it.
"Hhhnnnnggghh! UUUUUUUGGGGHHHH! Ugggh! UUGggh!"
It was like a juicer digging into my pussy. Once I felt my body beginning to convulse and twitch as I worked the orgasm out, the drill began its full assault. It was spinning quickly, pushing my flesh aside and digging in deeper and deeper. A flap grew over the front of my crotch and I soon felt a force pinching the front of my pussy between the drill and the flap, forcing my g-spot to take the brunt of the drill. I was still cumming from my first orgasm, but this powerful sensation made a new orgasm begin, the two climaxes overlapping. My whole body began to shake with unwanted pleasure. All around me, harvesters aimed their spheres in my direction to catch the orgasmic energy I was bursting with. It was the best meal any of them would ever have.

I thought I would pass out from the overwhelming stimulation, but I was still aware as I felt something grip my chin and lift my head. I couldn't think straight, so my mouth hung open allowing a new harvester whose shape I couldn't parse to shove its cock in my mouth and begin thrusting. I tasted its cum after a second and gulped it down mindlessly. Only a moment later, I felt my soft ass spread and another hard member press forcefully against my puckered rear entrance. There was nothing I could do and they plopped inside, making me feel fuller than ever before. There was no pain. The aphrodisiac cum made sure of that. The sensation of being triply penetrated translated wholly into pleasure coursing through every tissue of my body. I came again and again and again. My cum splattered everywhere as my breasts pumped milk out non-stop. My refractory period was completely gone and my modified pussy made sure that each orgasm was just as intense as the first.

I was vaguely aware of shifting, like the harvesters were shifting. Taking turns ravaging me? Through the sea of green plant fiber, pink flesh stuck out. It was Sasha, completely naked and taking a cock in her pussy and mouth while a third rubbed between her generous bust. It almost looked weird to me for no milk to be leaking out of her. I was... moving closer to her? I shook my head, trying to get my baring on the world around me. There wasn't anything inside me and... there was a long tentacle wrapped around my waist, pulling me along. All the harvesters were blending together into a single writhing mass so I did not notice a single massive harvester in the center of the lab. From what I could tell, it looked like a wall of harvester flesh and had tentacles sprawling out in all directions. I was flung against Sasha's body and I quickly realized she was ensnared by it as well. I hugged her tightly, treasuring the friendly touch, but it only lasted for a moment. The tentacles wrapped all around us and pealed my limps off of Sasha. I caught her expression as we were tilted away from each other. She was completely lost in pleasure.

Sasha and my legs intertwined and we were shoved together, our pussies pressing together. It was using the other's body to give each of us orgasms. We began to bounce against each other. A small harvester swung from my hips like they were monkey bars, aligning its cock up against my ass and shoving itself inside my second opening. I had completely lost track of my orgasms by now, but I remember the first orgasm I had from grinding against Sasha's womanhood. It felt like a particularly nasty violation because I never once thought of another girl in a sexual way. I would never consider going to bed with a girl, even Sasha who had unlocked consensual sexuality for me. Through the chaos, I managed to notice my juices splattering across her smooth skin. Over the next few minutes I had no choice but to grind against her and I felt her sensitive flesh convulse in an orgasm in between my own. Then we were spun around and I found my face inches from her trembling pussy as she was placed on top of me. The resolve that I would not touch her with my lips flashed across my mind as our bodies pressed together and her lower lips aligned perfectly with my open mouth. I felt her mouth on my womanhood as well. There was nothing I could do to get her off of my mouth, but I still refused to pleasure her one bit. That apparently didn't matter because I felt her cum and my mouth filled with a tiny amount of her ejaculate. After all, I was cumming into her mouth as well, although I was producing much more cum for her to feast unwillingly on. Begrudgingly, I swallowed her juices.

I wanted nothing more than to slip into the comfort of unconsciousness, but it never happened. I was forced to experience everything as the unending orgasms washed over me, the hours dragging by slowly as the orgy pressed on and on. I couldn't even enjoy the luxury of my orgasms losing their sting. Still my pussy insisted that it was vital for every convulsion, every squirt and spasm, be as pleasurable as possible. Harvesters violated and stimulated me in an unlimited number of combinations.

"AAAUUUGGHH! GET OFF ME!!! NO! NOO!!"
I woke up screaming, images flashing in my head of harvesters descending on me and forcing me to do what they wanted as orgasm after orgasm rushed through my body. It was a nightmare, just a nightmare. I tried to calm myself, but I couldn't stop shaking. As reality came flooding back to me, I only got to enjoy a moment of relief that I wasn't back at the harvester swarm in the research facility before I realized something was wrong. My body wasn't trembling because of fear, but because a powerful orgasm was washing over me. Something was inside my pussy!

I threw the covers off of me and looked down at my lower body, not knowing what to expect. A harvester's thin filaments stretched around my waist, its ping-pong sized sphere inches below my belly button. Below that, I saw my pussy lips pressed apart and wrapped around a thick shaft. With desperate movement, I clamored out of bed, my legs going out from under me and tumbled to the floor of my bedroom. On my knees, I looked behind me. A tentacle lined with reddish scales sprouted from the back of my harvester-belt, curled along my round rear end, and hooked upward into my womanhood. Then my eyes widened as I saw a bulge moving down the tentacle, headed straight toward my delicate folds.

"NO!"

I wrapped my fingers around the invading member and pulled downward with all my strength, trying to slide it out of me. It wouldn't budge. I could feel that it had attached itself to my cervix and every attempt to pull it out pulled on the back wall of my vagina. I felt the bulge move past my fingers and force my spread pussy lips to stretch even farther. I felt the force as that bulge pushed my insides aside in an unstoppable wave traveling down my canal until whatever round object inside the tentacle pressed against my cervix, which too gave way and allowed the baseball-sized object entry to my womb.

"NNMMFFFF! UUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!"

I exploded in a full body orgasm. My pussy splattered my cum on my carpet as I fell backward and flailed my limbs in uncontrollable ecstasy, even as another bulge traveled toward my crotch. With muted strength, I tried to squeeze the tentacle to stop the next object from passing through. The bulge easily slinked past my weak fingers and slid beside the last in my womb.

I lay on the floor as two more eggs were laid inside my deepest reaches. A steady stream of milk rolled across my skin to the floor. Once the job was done, the tentacle slipped out of me and curled around my waist so the entire harvester was completely contained in a single, thick loop. Half an hour later, I weakly got to my feet.

"Another nightmare, sweetie?"
My mom was cooking pancakes at the stove. She had made me a special breakfast every morning since the day the research facility was overrun.
"Yes, but this one was real."

She spun around to face me, seeing my hands holding the small bulge in my stomach like I was just starting to show a pregnancy. The only clothes I wore were the two harvesters around my neck and waist. Tears started to form in her eyes.
"E-Emily!"
"Finally figured out what that harvester that latched onto my waist does. Laid four eggs inside me."
"E-eggs? B-but...?"
"I have no idea." I sat down at our dinner table. "C-can I have some pancakes p-please?"

She watched me silently for a few moments and then walked the plate of finished pancakes to the table, letting the batter on the stove burn. I took a deep breath and tried to let it out smoothly, but the breath stuttered and broke apart in my throat. I collapsed on the table, cradling my head in my arms and sobbed. Mom rubbed my shoulders, but didn't say a thing. I could only think that she was out of ways to lie about everything being alright.

I stared at the big, wooden double doors, not wanting to think about what was on the other side. "This was important." That's what I had said when my mom wanted to skip coming here and go to the hospital instead. "This will determine the future of harvester research. I have to go. Besides, we know harvesters don't use humans to reproduce. I'm sure the eggs are just another tool to get orgasms." I so desperately wanted to believe I wasn't carrying harvester babies.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a plain looking dress with the chest, crotch, and rear cut out so the harvester around my neck wouldn't erase it. My private parts were clearly visible. This is the closest thing to formal wear I'll ever get to wear. My mom was still hanging to the hope that we could starve the parasite harvesters off me, but with the pheromones my vagina produced and the harvester around my waist now taking an active role in my rape, how could I ever go an extended period of time without cumming. Was my wedding dress going to have holes cut out for the guests to enjoy the bride's body? Would I ever even find a man willing to live with me in this state?

"We call to the stand, Emily Beckett."
This was it. I placed a hand over my crotch and chest. I had learned the delicate balance between covering myself and not applying too much pressure to avoid lactation of my full breasts or stimulation of my overly sensitive pussy. The doors opened and I walked into the courtroom, feeling the eyes of every single person inside on my skin and having a belly full of harvester eggs.

I tried to focus on the words of the attorney questioning me, but I kept thinking about how many people could see my body right now. I counted the cameras once again. Four. Four cameras broadcasting live on international television. This court case would determine whether it would be illegal to study harvesters.
"Is that right, Ms. Beckett?"
"Oh... um... C-can you please repeat the question...? I'm... I'm sorry..."
"I said... that the actions of Dr. Willard, that is, the containment and study of orgasm harvesters, was the primary cause for the facility being destroyed, four women being raped, two men being trampled to death, and the rest of the research team being severely injured. Is that right, Ms. Beckett?"
"Well... I... no I don't think so..."
"You don't think so, Ms. Beckett? Sounds like you are unsure."
"I'm sorry, I-" I shook my head, trying to focus. "No, the harvester attack was not due to the research being done."
"How can you say that? You were among the rape victims. You have my sympathy, but you have to admit it would not have happened if the research team was never assembled."

I closed my eyes and scrunched my face. I knew what I had to say next, as unpleasant as it was.
"No, my... my pussy has-"
The judge interrupted me as a murmur passed through the crowd.
"Please, Ms. Beckett. Refrain from using derogatory terms in this courtroom."
"I'm sorry. I... my vagina has been altered to attract harvesters. If I was locked away in any building, they would build and build until the same thing happened. Research being done in the same building was purely coincidental."
"What about now? Are you attracting harvesters as we speak?"
"Yes... I imagine so."
"Is it not more reasonable to assume the harvesters evolved once again, fighting back against our attempts to stop them?"

Something shifted inside me, startling me and giving me a jump. I move the hand over my crotch to my stomach and felt the load inside my womb. It was smaller, as if one of the eggs had disappeared... or popped. My mind began to get clouded. I became aroused and started to get wet.

"Ms. Beckett, please answer the question."
"Hm? I... I don't..."

I blinked a couple times trying to clear my thoughts. I felt hot. So hot. I lowered my hand to my crotch, the moment I made contact feeling right.

"Ms. Beckett!"

I ignored the attorney. An itch was starting to rise in my crotch, a need for sexual release. I wanted nothing more than to stay modest and calm, but my body seemed unwilling to let that happen. I was not horny, but I needed to cum.

"No..."
"No, it is not reasonable to assume-?
"No! I don't want to!"
The judge interrupted once again.
"Emily, get a hold of yourself. Calm down, no one here is your enemy. No one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to."

That was not true. I fought against my hand as it lowered to my crotch. A finger slipped inside against my will and began to gently stroke my insides until I let go of my breasts and grabbed my wrist to physically pull my finger out. Another murmurer passed through the room as my breasts bounced free and the cameras captured it all. I tried to stifle a moan as I began whispering to myself.

"I don't want to cum, I don't want to cum, I don't want to cum. Please don't make me..."

But the need could not be refused. My body was shaking as I used every ounce of my strength to keep from touching myself. I looked up to the judge and begged, "Help me..." and then my defenses completely broke.

I jumped up from my chair and turned around. I bent over leaned against the back of the chair, hiking my dress up over my waist and raising my ass for everyone to see. I was sobbing. I hated this. I didn't want to be doing this, but I couldn't stop myself. Tears rolled down my cheeks as my fingers spread my pussy open and plunged inside. Four fingers stroked inside while my thumb pressed hard into my clit.

"Ms. Beckett! Stop!"

I brought my other hand to my hanging breasts, cupping one and squeezing it. A torrent of milk poured out and splattered to the ground. It wasn't enough. I brought my breast up and stuck it in my mouth, sucking fiercely and spinning my tongue around my nipple, even as I cried. I gulped down my own milk, only faintly tasting it. I felt a splattering of cum on my hands as I had the orgasm my body demanded. I spread my pussy lips apart so I could squirt out toward the audience and give every one of them a sight inside me.

As the orgasm subsided, I slumped into my chair. I was bright red with humiliation. My eyes passed from shocked members of the audience, to the attorneys and judge staring in disbelief, to the cameras still rolling and broadcasting to millions, to my mom's face. She just looked sad.

"I'm... I'm sorry...." That was all I could muster to say. The harvesters had done it. They had taken everything from me, and now they even took away the self-pleasure that Sasha had shown me. Those weren't eggs they planted in me; they were masturbation bombs and I still had three waiting to go off. The harvesters clinging to my body happily feasted on my orgasmic energy. That was what they had manipulated my body to get, after all.

"Every day?!"
"Every day."
"But you don't mean, every day, right? Even weekends?"

Sasha had a look of complete disbelief on her face. I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my coffee.
"It doesn't know what day of the week it is. Of course even weekends. 7am every morning. Four eggs shoved right into my womb."
"You'll never be able to sleep in again... You're gonna die in college!" I rolled my eyes again. "Too soon to be joking about it?"
I continued, ignoring her. "At least once a week it sneaks an extra one in, too. Last Tuesday it laid six! Wasn't that just a fun day...?"
"Last Tuesday? Wasn't that the first day of classes?"
"I don't want to talk about it."

Sasha leaned back in her chair and laughed loudly. I was the one sitting outside a coffee shop stark naked and she was attracting more attention between the two of us. I smiled to myself, watching her slowly rein herself back in and take a big swig of her tea.
"Speaking of classes, how's being the naked girl on campus?"
"You know, I'm starting to get used to it." I took a look around the coffee shop and counted the people staring at my body. Three men and one girl. I hadn't even noticed their gazes until now. I turned back to Sasha and continued.
"I don't care when random strangers see me anymore. It's just when I'm meeting someone new or with people I know that I get embarrassed. And I've never gotten this many invitations to parties..."

Sasha fell into a fit of laughter once again. She was loving this a little too much.
"So that's what I've been doing wrong! I should just walk around naked and masturbate at random times."
"Hey, come on, you think I like having to masturbate four times a day? My idea of a good day is when the eggs pop while only a dozen people are watching me. And it always makes me produce a ton of harvester pheromones, so I get raped by one of them afterward more than half the time."
"So I guess starving the harvesters off is..."
"No hope. Trust me, it is 100% impossible to resist. It's so hard to describe. I'm not even horny or aroused. It doesn't affect my mind at all. Well, it makes it hard to focus on anything, but it doesn't affect my judgement. I kind of wish it did so I wouldn't be so embarrassed every time."
"Fascinating... This is definitely what I'm going to write my thesis on next year. I wonder how big the field of harvester studies will be after you won that court case." Sasha snorted to herself. "I still can't believe that, by the way. All it took to make it perfectly clear that we needed a better understanding of harvesters was a 20 year old hottie to drop her panties and show everyone how much she loves to cum."

Hottie? I had never thought of myself like that. That compliment almost made up for the obscene description of how that day went down.
"It's been a month and I still have jerks on campus randomly tell me that footage is their favorite thing to masturbate to... People are disgusting."
"You're their wet dream! What an honor!"
"Shut up!"
"Aw, come on! Lighten up. You have more orgasms than anyone I know, but I still think you need to get laid. You have anyone in your sights?"
"What? Of course not! I don't want to sleep around. Like I need that reputation too."

I took another sip of my coffee. Quietly I added, "Well... there's this one guy in my art class... But I don't know how I could get his attention..."
"What?! You're naked all the time! Have you masturbated in that class yet?"
".....uh, yes..."
"Trust me, you have his attention. Honestly, you're the only person in the world who could cum in front of a crowd and still think they're a wallflower."
Sasha laughed to herself, but when she saw that I didn't move, she offered some advice.
"Tell you what. Next time you have to rub one out in that class, turn to him afterward and say, 'I bet you could make me cum even harder' and give him a wink."
It was my turn to laugh uncontrollably.
"Nooooooo! I could never do that! I don't want to bed him, I want to date him!"
"Well, I don't know, you're good with words, you make something up!"
"Oh! I almost forgot to tell you." I was glad to change the subject. "I decided I want to be a painter. I already changed my class schedule. Figured anything with an office job is pretty much-"

I stopped. An egg popped inside me. Already I could feel its effect.
"Aw... crap."
"What? Oh, did... did one...?"
"Yeah..."
"Don't you want to go to the restroom or something?"
"There's never enough time. Listen, you should g-g-geeeet out of here in case a harvester is attracted."
"I'll take my chances. I want to see this process in action."

I hunched forward, feeling the irresistible commands to masturbate and feed the harvesters. As I did every time, I tried to fight it, but already my hands were wandering downward. I summoned all my strength to stop and to my own surprise, I was able to. I sat up, looking at my hands. They were still trembling, but I was in control of them. This had never happened before.
"W-whoa... this is new. Sasha, I think-"
As soon as my eyes caught sight of Sasha, I froze. I couldn't look away from her bust.
"Oh no. Sasha, you have to run. This is different."
"What are you talking about?"

I reached a shaking hand across the table. I grabbed her boob and gave it a squeeze. Sasha was startled, but didn't push me away. She thought it was funny.
"Oh! Hello there, Emily. I thought you said it didn't make you horny, but you're awfully grabby."
"You should have run..."

I stood up and walked around to her. Sensing that something was wrong, she stood and took a few steps backward. I lunged at her and knocked her to the ground. As I pressed my body against hers, our breasts squeezing together, the harvester around my neck reacted to the fabric of her shirt against my breasts. A wave of energy shot out from the harvester. I was already naked, but it easily erased all of Sasha's clothes. A line of milk leaked out from between our breasts.

"Emily! Stop it!"
"I'm sorry Sasha. I don't want to, but I can't not."
"No! Get off me!"

She stumbled backwards, trying to get out from under me. I let her crawl away, but I seized her hips before she got too far. I leaned down and gave her exposed pussy a kiss. Now all eyes in the coffee shop were on us.
"Emilyyyyyy! You have to fight it!"

I ran my tongue across her smooth skin and around her clit, hating the taste. I plunged it inside and licked the front wall of her insides as she kicked and screamed. I moved my lips upward and began to suckle on her nub as I moved two fingers in and out of her quickly dampening pussy. A moan met my ears. My other hand danced between my raised thighs.

I felt terrible. I didn't want to rape Sasha, but I was not in control of my body. I closed my eyes and scrunched my face, trying to shut out what I was doing. The image of Sasha's expression of horror was burned into my mind. I felt my arms pulling her back and lifting one of her ankles so her toes were pointed to the sky. I scooted my own crotch forward and pressed it tightly against hers, interlocking our legs. Pleasure shot through my lower body and I powerlessly began to grind against her. After only a few seconds I climaxed and my pussy convulsed in pleasure and splattered her own intimacy in my altered fluids. Even so, I did not slow. Spurred on by the orgasm, I dug in harder and grinded more forcefully. I felt orgasm after orgasm pass through my body, cumming more and more pheromones on her hole. With one final thrust, I felt her own womanhood shudder and shake as well as we came together. I felt her wetness, even if it did pale in comparison to my own.

Finally I was able to release her. I stood and looked down on her. She was panting with her tongue hanging out, completely ravaged. On the other hand, I had recovered quickly. I looked around the coffee shop. People were scared; many had fled the shop. Someone had almost certainly called the police. Sasha's broken voice rose from my feet.

"I-I'll tell them it w-w-wasn't your fault. I-I'll make s-sure they don't a-a-arrest you."
"Thank you, Sasha, but you aren't done yet."

Down the block there was a harvester headed right for us. It was the size of a small wolf with a disproportionately large cock hanging between its legs as it sprinted in our direction. Like most harvesters, it looked alien with no features on its face besides its soulless eyes. Still, I felt like I could understand its intentions just by looking it in the eye. I sat down at the table again. I didn't understand how that egg had made me rape Sasha instead of masturbate, but I did understand that my pussy had marked Sasha. It had coated her own opening in powerful harvester pheromone and made her an easy target for the approaching rapist. In this moment, I understood that I was the beginning of the next stage in orgasm harvesters' evolution. As I watched the harvester pounce on my friend and thrust into her, I picked up my cup and took another sip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom