Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star crossed Lovers (( M x F, M x M)) Medieval Fantasy Incest

Kalypso

Planetoid
Hello all!

I'm looking for someone to plot with me. Here is the character I have in mind:

----

---------------------------
Name: Mordred au Pendragon
Race: Human
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Green

Bio:

Mordred is a bit of a black sheep in his family. He is the oldest son of the tanist King of Rune, though due to being illegitimate, the throne has been passed over him. Despite being a bastard, the king has graciously taken him in and raised him among his other legitimate children -- A younger sister and brother . His life is proof that wealth cannot buy happiness, however, and he grew up lonely and outcast by the court, especially by the Queen, who was loathed to raise the product of her husband's infidelity. Although he could never hope to be the heir, he was raised as a knight, one day destined to be Captain of his half-brother's personal Kingsguard.

Personality:

Mordred is, on the outside, a quiet and brooding individual, bitter over having been passed over. He is apparently ill-tempered, with a sharp wit and a sharper tongue, and has trouble making friends. Deep down, however, he is a lonely young man with an eagerness to please and find acceptance, and holds dearly in his heart those that show him kindness, something he has lacked his entire life.

Description:

Mordred is a rather tall fellow, at 6'5, with broad shoulders, and a lean, muscled build. His jaw is squared, and his features are aquiline. His hair is of medium length and wavy, partially shaven off on one side. He dresses rather minutely, preferring dark blues and greys over the flashy red and gold of his family's house colors.

Plot Ideas: (SFW)

1.) A star crossed romance between the bastard prince and one of his half siblings, maybe? Either with a half sister or his half brother?

Plot Ideas: (NSFW)
1.) During a feast in the heir's honor, Mordred just takes his leave and gets drunk alone. Maybe your character follows him to keep his company, and one thing leads to another?

2.) There's always the tried and true "your character walks in on him jacking off" LMAO

3.) Anything to do with owing him/him owing you a favor.
-------

I'm honestly just looking for someone to RP his romantic interest. I don't mind if it is homosexual or heterosexual, or anything in between. I do RP smut, and I'm a sucker for forbidden romance.

Back
Top Bottom