Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fooling Around with the Occult (Kassy & Revnarh)

Kassyghost

Star
The party was starting to wind down, most everyone was either drunk and passed out or had already left. Kassy Moon walked through the carnage that was the aftermath of the party she'd thrown. Broken vases, empty cups and discarded garbage littered her living room in between the clusters of unconscious friends that filled her couches.

Kassy walked up to the stereo and turned the volume down, it was then she heard the group conversation emanating from the rear of her apartment. She walked back down the hall to where her bedroom was and found the door ajar. She thought for sure she'd locked it before the party in order to keep frisky couples from copulating on her bed, but apparently it hadn't worked. Maybe it was her roommate, afterall she was the only other one with a key. Kassy walked to Jennifer's room and peeked in. Jen was fast asleep on her own bed.

Kassy walked back and poked her head in seeing a group of people she didn't recognize, maybe Jen had invited them, awfully goth for her tastes though. Inside were two guys that looked like they were rejects from a Black Metal Band and two goth girls complete with tattoo's and piercings. "Hey.....can I help you guys...this is my room, What are you doing in here?" Kassy asked.

"Sorry, we were just looking for some place quite to talk, the music was pretty loud out there. I'm Kat" The busty dark haired beauty answered and waved Kassy in.

"I'm Damian and this is Trevor and that's Trevor's girlfriend, Annabelle, you know like the movie about the doll." The cute goth guy introduced the group.

"Hi, I'm Kassy, it's nice to meet you all, but how did you get into my bedroom? I locked it." Kassy asked, slightly distrustful.

"Yeah sorry about that, Trevor picked the lock, we didn't steal anything, we were just looking for somewhere quite so we could conduct a ritual." Damian said apologetically.

"What like magic?" Kassy asked, slightly disarmed, she walked in and flopped down onto her bed wanting to hear more.

"Yeah, but not like in the movies, like the real thing...Aleister Crowley...Anton Levay stuff. It's a summoning ritual." Annabelle said, and the group gave her a dirty look for divulging too much information.

"What are you trying to summon?" Kassy asked, her imagination slightly sparked.

"It's called a Succubus....It's a entity that focuses on lust and power. If we summon it correctly it should be safely under control." Trevor added in.

"Well so you were going to let some sex demon free in my room? What the fuck?" Kassy asked.

"Don't be so childish, I said it would be under our control. We can command it to do whatever we wanted. See this book, It tells you exactly how to do it." Damian said, holding up a strangely bound ancient tome. The cover looked leather and appeared to have some sort of screaming face on it.

"Well can I watch?" Kassy asked, stripping off her party outfit and changing into her pink nightgown.

"Sure...In fact you can do more than watch, we'll let you participate. You can be the conduit, it'll make you the commanding force once we've summoned it. After we have some fun, we'll undo the spell and send it back, sound fun?" Kat asked, climbing up from the floor onto the bed next to Kassy.

"Yeah I guess so, it's safe though, right?" Kassy asked, slightly skeptical.

"Totally, Damian is a real warlock, he totally knows what he's doing." Kat answered.

Annabelle, Kat and Kassy all sat on the bed while Damian and Trevor pulled up the throw rug and started inscribing weird symbols on the floor with chalk. Damian opened the book and laid it on the ground before him. "Okay I'm ready, everyone in a circle around the rune, Kassy you stand, and we'll all hold hands." Damian instructed. Soon he began to chant some weird language, and after a few minutes the lights in the room started to flicker.

Kassy was getting nervous, honestly she hadn't believed anything would really happen. She'd play QuiJa boards during parties before when she was younger, and always believed someone was moving the pointer, but there seemed to be a cool breeze in the room even though no windows were open.

Just as Damian finished the incantation a blue electrical current seemed to rise up from the runes around the symbol on the floor and with a sudden blinding blue flash, Kassy was blown away from the circle and back onto the bed. When she opened her eyes she saw that her new goth friends had all disappeared, and kneeling in the center of the circle on the floor was something she'd never seen before.

The book was very old and not everything that was written on its pages could be decyphered by everyone without studying it for years. Some words got lost in translation, had more than one meaning or could be pronounced in different ways which was the reason why Kassy was the only human in this room right now. "Thank you for the offering mistress, it helped me to your realm. How can I serve you?" A figure that wasn't human looked up with completely pitch-black eyes. Curved horns could be seen inbetween black hair which reached down to the middle of the demons back, bat-like leathery wings large enough to fly in the sky, a long tail with a bulbous tip and scarlet red skin were all more than enough to know that the summoning of a succubus was a success. "I am Azaerrelle, but you can call me Azae or give me other names if you want." She had curves in all the right places and yet something else would gather the attention of everybody who looked at her. Her breasts were the size of water melons, but there was no sign of gravity affecting them. Between Azaerrelle's legs was a cock that looked like it was at least nine inches long while it was still soft and a pair of coconut-sized balls. Her skin was smooth like she just came out of a spa after having a hot wax session except for the long black hair on her head. There were stud piercings on her stiff nipples and a collar around her neck. Azae wasn't wearing any clothes unless fishnet stockings and high heels would count as an outfit.

Kassy immediately recoiled on her bed, sliding her back up against the wall in absolute terror. It was like one of those dreams where you wanted to scream but some unknown force stopped you from doing so. She could barely draw breath into her lungs as her brain tried it's best to process the scene in front of her. The goth strangers were gone, yet the book remained, laying on the floor mere inches from the summoning circle, and now in their place was something straight out of hell. They had told her that it wasn't like what you saw in the movies, but that was bullshit, what she was looking at was something straight out of a B-horror movie. Red skin, tail, horns, black hair and eyes...the cock on the picturesque feminine form was something new, but other than that, it was right out of a comic book.

Kassy barely processed what the demon had said, "Serve me? What the fuck...where are Damian, Trevor, Kat and Annabelle?" Kassy asked, her voice quivering with fear. She could feel something other than fear as well, was it adrenaline, or something more basic? the vibe was practically radiating off this thing. Kassy's midsection was hot, and her whole body was quivering. "Are you from hell....Are you a demon?" She asked hesitantly.

Azaerrelle stepped out of the pentacle that was drawn on the ground and walked towards the bed where Kassy was sitting on only to stop in front of her. Precum started to leak out of her still soft member while some pussy juices were slowly traveling down her legs. There was a feint scent spreading in the room, but now that Azae was standing closer to the human girl it could be noticed easier where it came from. Pheromones came from the demoness and filled the mind of whoever inhaled them with thoughts of sex followed by a carnal desire to mate like a wild animal during heat season. "Yes, I'm your loyal servant from now on, mistress. As for the four mortals who summoned me...they got send to my realm in exchange for me. They should have read the warning in the book, now their souls belong to my brothers and sisters. I'm a succubus and come from a different plane of existence. What kind of place is hell?" The sexy demon didn't move closer and waited to hear her first order. "I'm sorry mistress, I can't bring them back even when you told me to. I'm not a genie, I can't undo a contract when the price was already paid." Demons were known to be cunning trickster who tried everything in order to get summoned so they could take advantage over their summoner. Kassy didn't do anything during the summoing ritual and yet she became the only one who was able to control Azaerrelle.

Kassy, still terrified, even though the creature was acting as though it was her servant, winced back further onto the bed as the strange monster approached her. It had the body of a supermodel, but it also had a massive cock with gently slapped against it's round thighs as it walked. Some sort of drool was oozing out of it, dripping onto her floor, and there was that smell in the air. It seemed to permeate the air all around her, and Kassy's mind seemed to slip from fear into something else. She found her eyes drifting down from the monster's beautiful face back down to the twitching member. "You....you have to serve me??? You called me, Master?" Kassy stammered.

The pheromones were stealing the teen's fear, the sweet pungent smell was making her calmer and she pulled her back away from the wall and inched closer. The monster didn't seem to want to hurt her, it made no move to attack, besides this was obviously some sort of fucked up nightmare. That's it, she must have got drunker at the party than she'd thought and passed out, this was all some sort of fucked up dream. Those goth kids and their stupid book, they were all just figments of her imagination.

Kassy got up from her seated position and onto her knees, crawling across the bed toward the red horned woman. As she approached the edge of the bed she reached out and poked it to see if it was real. Her finger pressed into the soft flesh of the demons breast, feeling heat, she pulled back. "You sure feel real..." She said. "If I'm in charge of you, then go fuck yourself!" Kassy said with an immature giggle. The comment was meant to mean go fuck off, but her wording was more specific than she'd realized.

Azaerrelle looked at Kassy with a warm smile and didn't do anything to take advantage of the situation like jumping forward and mounting the girl. She was unable to attack her new owner even when she was ordered to harm her, but there were a few exceptions and loopholes in certain situations. "Yes, I am your loyal servant, mistress. Would you prefer it when I call you master instead of mistress?"Azae was a little confused about how to address Kassy in the future. The more in one sense horny demoness didn't move when her owner moved closer to inspect her huge yet still soft member. A soft moan escaped Azaerrelle's pillowy lips as soon as Kassy touched one of her big tits to see if this was just a weird dream or reality. "I am as real as you are, mistress." The sound of electricity and magical sparks could be heard all of a sudden. Azae began to glow feintly before she started to move. "Your wish is my command!" Her already long cock started to grow to its full length of 24 inches before it bend down only to vanish inside the sex demons wet pussy. Loud moans filled the room while even more pheromones got released, slowly corrupting the air with a potent scent that could even make a nun or monk want to have sex and break their celibacy. Azaerrelle fell down to her knees while the tip of her demonic tail changed its shape until it looked like a cock only to plunge into her tight asshole in order to join into the self-fuck session. Her hands moved up towards her big knockers to play with them which caused a sweet smelling milk to leak out of her stiff nipples. Azae was doing what she was told by Kassy and fucked herself as hard and as rough as she could. Runes appeared around the base of her monster cock and massive balls, one second it was still attached to her sexy body and the next she was riding on it in a cowgirl position like it was a dildo that could be attached on any surface. It didn't take her long to cum, but she couldn't stop even if she wanted until her mistress ordered her to.

Back
Top Bottom