Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cucking for My Husband (Kassy & Jr Wizard)

Kassyghost

Star
"Do you think I should get a breast reduction, I mean just look at these things, they are fucking huge! I swear what ever gene responsible for shutting off the growth for tits after puberty wasn't working for me." Kassy Hammond said as she showed off her massive mammaries to her best friend. The two girls were up in Kassy's room trying on outfits for the big party tonight.

"No, what are you crazy? I'd kill for knockers like yours, guys are always staring at you and you totally landed a stud with Robbie, I'm sure those milkers had something to do with that." Jennifer Moon responded with a laugh, she was standing stark naked leafing through Kassy's closet.

"Yeah, He used to be really into them, but lately he's been a bit distant toward me. I think he might want to fuck other women, he's hinted at it a few times when we dirty talk." Kassy responded, putting her tits back in the skin tight green dress. She walked over and pulled out a red mini skirt and a thin white halter top and handed it to Jen. "Try this on, it'll look cute on you and the skirt is so short your ass will hang out the bottom, if any of the guys can keep their hands off you during the party I'll be surprised."

"Well what did you say when he suggested swinging?" Jen asked, putting on the outfit and checking herself out in the mirror.

"No, not swinging, he doesn't want me to fuck other guys, he get really jealous when other guys eyeball me. He just wants to fuck other girls. I guess I'd be okay with it. I mean it might be kinda hot to watch him dog out some sexy bitch, he's got a monster cock." Kassy answered, helping Jen zip up the mini skirt and giving her butt a squeeze.

"I'd fuck him...you know if you were okay with it." Jen said, only half joking, she shot her bestie a wink.

"Yeah?" Kassy asked, unsure of how serious Jen was.

"Wha? Are you serious? You'd let me fuck Robbie? Come on you have to be joking, besides, what would it do to our friendship?" Jen said, staring in disbelief at her long time friend.

"I'm mean sure...I've known you since elementary school, if anybody is gonna fuck my husband I'd rather it be you. I wouldn't let it wreck what we have. You should try to seduce him tonight at the party." Kassy said, the expression on her face was dead seriousness.

"Nooo....Kass, I mean he's super fucking hot, but I don't think I could fuck him, it'd be weird, he's more like a brother to me." Jen said, but her expression wasn't portraying conviction.

"Look, atleast give it a shot, if it gets too weird for you then just pick some other dude at the party to hit on. All I'm saying is that it would really help our relationship. If you decide to do it, then do it on the down low, I want him to think he's cheating on me. If he knows I set this up then he'll be asking to fuck all my friends, Okay?" Kassy said, reaching in and giving Jen a peck on the lips.

"Okay, fine. Look it's ten after ten, we are so fucking late. Let's call an Uber and get our asses to the party already...Before your husband finds some other skank to bone." Jen said with a laugh, and Kassy giggled.

25 minutes later the two smoking hot women arrived at the party. It was being hosted by Rob's boss, and Kassy's husband was already there. Kassy lifted her hand and gave a flirtatious wave to her husband, seeing him standing over by the bar. The two women walked through the crowd of Robbie's coworkers and their spouses.

"Hi babe sorry we're late." Kassy said to Rob, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Robbie, sorry it took me forever to get dressed, how do I look?" Jen said giving a spin and showing off her outfit. [/align]

Robert hadn't really drifted away from Kassy, but he had started to grow a little bored. Before he had been married he has a different girl on his arm every day, with his impressive cock and his fit body it was basically impossible for him to have a day where he didn't have a beautiful girl pinned under him. He loved Kassy and found her much more interesting to be around that most women, none the less after two years he'd done all he could with her body. He didn't want to leave her, but he wanted fresh new experiences again.

Robert had prepared for the party at work with the rest of his co-workers. Today had been more a chance for them to all take off and relax, for all intents and purposes the sales offices were closed today. If he wasn't married he very well might have done a secretary or two in the office bathrooms, he had been trying to convince Kassy to let him fuck other women while staying with he but he'd had no luck.

Now he was done up in a navy blue button up that hugged his muscular form, the top two buttons left undone to give anyone looking a good eyeful. He still had on the dark brown loafers he wore every day at work that went well with the black dress pants, the shirt was a bit of a departure but he managed to pull it off.

He smiled as Kassy and Jen approached him, finishing off the scotch he had in front of him, he'd alreadt had a few drinks due to them being late and was a bit more open already than his usual serious self.
"Not a problem, you girls always take forever to get ready but it's always worth it!" He turned his head as Kassy attempted to give him a peck on the cheek, pulling her against him and kissing her with a bit of pent up eagerness, the rough kiss allowing his tongue to twist together with hers before he finally pulls away when Jen speaks up.

"Well no one can complain about how you look Jen, looking to bring home one of the salesmen tonight huh?" Rob smiled and winked at her and his wife, he'd known Jen nearly as long as he'd known Kassy and was happy enough to joke with both. His hands went up around both of them as he stood up, pulling each of them against one of his sides. He always playfully rested his hands on their asses, and with her short skirt his fingers were brushing Jen's bare ass.
"Give me a few photos with the two hottest girls in the room before you leave though yeah?" With a smile he firmly squeezed both his wife's ass and their friends, getting a good handful of bare ass from Jen, whom he turns to and raises a brow.

Kassy had always suspected Robert had a crush on Jenny, he'd always flirted with her and Kassy had always thought it was just too adorable. Which is of course why she'd propositioned her bestie in the first place. With all the times Rob had brought up other women when they'd dirty talked, he'd always skirted the subject of Jennifer. Most likely because Jen had been her best friend for such a long time and he didn't want to tempt the fates.

Kassy was honestly surprised when Rob had tongue kissed her instead of taking the prudent cheek kiss she'd offered. It felt good, and she could taste the scotch on his breath, ensuring her that he was on the right path for what she had in store. When he stood up and wrapped his strong arms around the girl's asses, they both giggled at the goose.

"Honey, I'm friggin starving. This diet is killing me. I'm gonna go over to the horderves table and get something to munch on." Kassy said, giving Jen a sly wink. "Are you hungry Jen?" Kassy asked, already knowing the answer.

"Nah, I'm fine, I'll hang here with Robbie, maybe he'll dance with me, if I'm lucky." Jen answered and scooted closer to Rob, slightly wiggling her ass as he tickled the bottoms of her cheeks.

"Okay, suit yourselves. behave yourselves!" Kassy said as she trotted off through the room, leaving Rob and Jen alone. Kassy could feel many Rob's coworker's eyes on her. They were always ogling her anytime she stopped by his office.

Jen turned to Rob, giving him a big blushing smile, the thoughts of what Kassy had asked her to do, still fresh in her mind. "You look really handsome as always tonight Rob. I love it when you show off your chest." Jenny said taking a finger and running it down the exposed portion of Rob's chest.

As Kassy made her way over to where the food was, she saw a familiar face, Heidi Glass the office's secretary. She was a gorgeous girl who had greeted Kassy on many occasions as she'd dropped off lunch for her husband. Heidi, unlike Jenny was one of the girls Rob had brought up during their dirty talks. Kassy had always laughed it off, but now she could see what Rob was talking about, Heidi was breathtaking.

"Hiya Heidi, How's the party going?" Kassy asked, walking up and grabbing a cocktail weenie.

"Hi Kassy, so good to see you made it! Oooh the party is okay, but a couple of the guys have already gotten drunk enough to make a pass at me...so gross." Heidi said, sipping her champagne.

"Really, was Rob one of them?" Kassy inquired.

"Wha? no....no...I mean he's married to you and you are totally gorgeous, I don't think Rob has any reason to wander." Heidi answered, slightly on the defense.

"Huh, really...I would have thought with the way he talks about you, that you two flirt all the time at work." Kassy said nonchalantly.

"He talks about me?" Heidi asked, suddenly interested.

"Yeah, all the time...Tells me how hot you are and how it's no wonder why you're single cause none of any of the other guys at work are up to your caliber." Kassy said, showing a flirty smile.

"Oh my gosh...I mean I can't believe it, he rarely ever even talks to me at work. It doesn't bother you that your husband...you know...thinks about me? Most women would be ripping my hair out right now." Heidi said, only half joking.

"Nah...we have an understanding. If you want, you can get with him. Maybe he wouldn't come home from work all wound up all the time." Kassy said, taking another weenie and popping it into her mouth.

Robert smiled as the two of them giggled and neither of them seemed to take offense to his actions. He knew they wouldn't but it was still always good to see, maybe he could start Kassy off with a threesome with Jen before he would move her into allowing him to fuck who he wanted when he wanted to. These were the thoughts that ran through his head, completely unaware that his wife was already setting him up for it proper.

Rob raised his brow once more at Jennifer as she scooted in closer to him and pushed up against him, giving him a larger grip of her ass, over half of his handful was now full cheek rather than just the bit he was getting before.
"Oh please as if you know how to dance Jen, you just grind up on whatever guy currently has ylour fancy, I bet it'll be even worse in that skirt of yours!" He laughs and gives her ass a playful spank before she moves forward and begins to trace her finger up and down his chest.
"Well thanks Jen, if my wife wasn't your best friend I'd say you'd be grinding up against me all night!" With a laugh his strong arm pulls the smaller girl in closer to him, pressing her smaller breasts, sandwiching them against him. Even as he does he looks down and his eyes lock with her own, dragging his attention away from his co-worker speaking eith his wife.

Even with his eyes still locked he raises his hand and orders two drinks for them, a cooler for her and another scotch for himself.
"So how have you been Jen? You don't look half bad yourself tonight, Kassy have you dressing up as a cute slut again?" Robert laughed and shook his head, it was hardly the first time Kassy had done it and it wouldn't be the last, he had always enjoyed the show and it kept eyes off of Kassy herself, he'd just like to dress the little whore up himself one of these days, he'd always wanted to see what she'd look like done up in a micro bikini or a true miniskirt and the shortest halter top he could find, if anything he didn't think Kassy generally went far enough with dressing her friend up to enjoy showing off her body as well as to make her turn beet red.

It was lucky for Jen that Robert didn't notice his wife speaking with Heidi or he might have had to excuse himself to have a chance to ogle the young secretary without having to worry about coming off a creep as the rest of his co-workers always did. Polishing off the rest of his drink he simply smiled and nodded to Jennifer instead.
"Hell it's a party, why not dance?" Rob's arm came around Jen once more, this time his hand dipped deeper and slipped under her short skirt, gripping her half exposed ass in its entirety. The grip also let him feel the thin bit of fabric disappearing between her cheeks, the thong doing nothing to protect her ass from the assault of his hand. Soon the two of them were in the middle of the dance floor, just barely visible by Kassy. Rob finally lets go of her ass, leaving a firm red imprint before gesturing to the floor and waiting to see what she'll do.

Kassy and Heidi had been having the conversation right near the refreshment table, and they were hardly being quiet about it. Kassy might have been trying but Heidi blew any sort of sublty out the window with her mouth hanging open like a fish and her babbling, especially once Kassy told her the understanding and she got even louder, not really understanding it herself.
"Understanding huh? Well lucky me I didn't know you guys were so open," James stepped up from the table behind Kassy, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling the much smaller girl against him so that her impressive tits press tight against his side, threatening to pop free of their home. James was just barely Rob's senior but a friend of their boss since childhood, despite the age difference.
"Come on I know there's an open office upstairs where everyone can just barely hear you scream, don't make me wait," His hand came around to her ass, giving it a firm slap and a squeeze in front of the secretary. This was bad, if Rob saw her letting a guy feel her up he would freak out on her. If she caused a scene at a company party he would freak out on her, and probably get in more trouble from his boss. If Jen didn't distract him well enough and he noticed she was missing he'd surely freak out as well. Was her plan already backfiring? Whats a cuck of a wife to do in this situation?

Jenny was having so much fun she totally lost track of Kassy, Rob was being so flirtatious with her that she could hardly believe it. He'd given her playful swats on the bottom in the past, but never to the extent he was tonight. Maybe it was the scotch, or maybe Kassy hadn't told her the whole story? Had the two of them actually discussed the proposition? If so then what was the harm in enjoying a big muscled handsome stud as he groped her ass in public. Jen decided to just roll with it, it felt too good to stop him anyway, and who cares if these office types got an eyeful, she didn't have to see any of them again anyway.

Rob swept her out on to the dance floor, and Jen giggled as he dipped her, when he pulled her close, Jen spread her legs and slid her crotch down his leg. It was then that Jen gasp, she couldn't believe the size of the bulge in Rob's pants. Kassy obviously wasn't lying, Rob was packing some serious heat down there, even soft it felt like a cucumber stowed in his trousers. She clenched her thighs around his own muscular leg, using her tone legs to squeeze against his package, rubbing up and down. "Damn boy, you smuggling produce down here?" She asked with a boisterous laugh.

Feeling it against her legs, and the earlier ass play was enough to get her juices flowing. The tiny tongue was doing nothing to disguise the fact that she was getting wet and putting off some serious heat from her midsection. "If you're not careful your gonna give me an orgasm on the dance floor Robbie..." Jen said, as she leaned up and whispered into Rob's ear, letting her tongue flick against his earlobe.

Kassy gasp, dropping the cocktail weenie she was just about to shovel into her mouth when James grabbed her side and yanked her into him. Her massive tits, barely contained by the thin green dress mashed upward and almost heaved out the plunging neckline of her dress. "JIM....holy cow you scared me half to death!"Kassy said, reaching up and grabbing the hem of her dress and hoist it back up so that her tits didn't pop out. James had been one of Rob's long time friends from work, and he and his wife had been over to their house for shared meals many times over the years.

"Come on I know there's an open office upstairs where everyone can just barely hear you scream, don't make me wait," His hand came around to her ass, giving it a firm slap and a squeeze in front of the secretary.

"Jim... What would Margo say if she knew you were being so frisky with me." Kassy said, playfully scolding him. His hand was creeping up the back of her dress and Kassy had to wriggle free before the obviously drunk man could get his hand up her dress. She wasn't wearing underwear, and could only imagine what he would do if he found that fact out. "Where is your beautiful wife anyway? I haven't seen her in ages, Don't tell me you left her at home." Of course what Kassy didn't realize was that James and Margo were in the middle of a nasty divorce, which is why the man was being so bold with her.

It felt like ages since Rob had cut loose like this and he was probably enjoying it even more than Jen. Much like he expected she was quick to grind up on him and even though he was a touch off balance from all the drinks he had no trouble keeping up with the significantly smaller woman.
"That line only works for you because you're a woman, can you imagine if a man tried to say something like that to you?" Rob couldn't help but laugh off the produce line, assuming that Jen was still just being playful with him and not at all assuming that his wife had specifically asked her to fuck him. As he dipped her down he none the less let both his hands find her ass, giving her toned rump a firm squeeze, both hands getting a good fill of her round ass.

Rob wasn't dense, he could feel the heat radiating off of her womanhood already, yet he still didn't think to push his luck, the girl was his wife's best friend and until she made moves on him proper he wasnt going to fall into some trap Kassy had set for him. Still when he legs locked around his own he got a fair bit harder, the dress pants now straining against his cock, wanting nothing more than to allow the large organ its freedom.
"Are you trying to make your best friend's husband give you an orgasm in public?" Rob's eyebrow raised but at this point based on the heat passing her lips and the look in her eyes Rob knew to believe her. She wanted him badly and in no fake manner.

"Well let me help you then," He leaned forward himself to whisper in her ear, giving it a bite as his hand slipped between her legs. The thong stood no chance, easily pushed to the side as two fingers found her already dripping clit. Each movement as compounded by the fact that she was on one leg, the movement of the dance floor still twisting them around, meaning every push and roll of her sensitive button was unique, powerful, unlike any she had ever experienced.

"She aint so lovely these days, skank's gone and left me, a good fuckin' with you will set me straight!" Jame's lips curled together into a smile as he yanked her closer, squeezing her hip tighter and flattening hee sizeable tits against him once more. This time he pulled her forward so that her breasts pressed flat against his own surprisingly muscular chest. His hands moved down to her ass properly now, lifting the skirt up slowly as he inched her away from the table and toward the wall, pushing her against the less well lit wall and out if direct eyesight. It was good she was out of Rob's sight, but also terrible. His hands began to wander her ass, slowly lifting her already short skirt higher and higher up her ass. She couldn't call for help from Rob, she was effectively trapped. Still the image of his wife and how Rob had always talked about her was almost as obvious. Suddenly his fingers hit gold as they pressed against her slightly damp pussy lips.
"Oh you weren't lying, you really are a whore aren't you?" James breath was growing more ragged as he revealed her entire ass, his thick fingers starting to massage the very entrance to her pussy. She could smell the booze on her breath, even more so when he pushed her tight against the wall and leaned forward in an attempt to lock lips, the outline of his cock distinct against her leg through his pants.

Back
Top Bottom