Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking For My Creative Counterpart [FxM] [FxF]

One of my pet peeves is wasted time, so let me start by eliminating the vast majority of you. This is nothing personal, but a simple matter of practicality.

If you fall into the category of "eeeeeeyy gurl want sum fuk?", please feel free to turn your ass around and walk away from this thread. The amount of times I have gotten PM's that are simple one-liners (in poorly written English at that) is absolutely staggering. It reveals a level of laziness and lack of effort that is sincerely off-putting to me, so please.. please at least pretend you have read this thread before contacting me.

Still interested? Good. It gets better from here (I hope).

What to expect from me, and what I expect in return
* I'm very descriptive. As such, my posts tend to run on the chunky side (3-5+ meaty paragraphs, usually more, could be less depending on the situation). I am looking for someone to meet this, consistently.

* Average 1-2 replies a week.
* Complex, multi-layered characters.
* Elaborate, story-telling type RPs.
* Highs and lows, peaks and falls, twists and turns.
* Kinky, kinky smut. Anything in the BDSM realm is on the table. Descriptive, detailed scenes. Anything including (but certainly not limited to) F-List. Favourite kink is throat-grabbing / hand-necklaces and breath-play. That does not mean this kink needs to be catered to in every single RP, though.
* OOC chatter to work out the kinks (get it?)
* Open-mindedness.

*NEW* Current craving
Enemies to Lovers anything.

I don't mean rivals to lovers. I don't mean slightly annoyed friends to lovers. I mean Enemies with a capital E. Our characters should start off hating each other and everything they stand for. They would kill each other if it wasn't for [insert reason here]. Gimme.

And because I’m in my would-do-unspeakably-filthy-things-for-Hozier - phase, I’m interested in a RP centered around the kind of overwhelming obsessive love(hate) you can have for a person.

No grave can hold my body down
I'll crawl home to her

Additionally, I'm looking for someone to reframe these two specific Disney-movies and make them infinitely more R-rated (so heavily inspired by, but necessarily a retelling of the following):

Zootopia
Tangled

Specific pairing cravings:
MC x father's best friend

*NEW*
Interested in wading into the waters of FxF.

Dynamic
If you're incapable of adding anything to the progression of the plot, I'm not interested in what you have to offer. To elaborate on this incapability; if you cannot display initiative, if your writing is predictable and if all you can do is respond to my posts, instead of bringing something new and exciting to the table, I will get bored very, very quickly. I am looking for someone who is as creative as he/she is literate.

Tension between characters is like crack. I want cat and mouse games that are unpredictable, and exciting. The devil is in the details, and it makes both the characters and the plot so much more believable. And boy, do I want to believe what you're selling. Don't just tell me "this dude is one dangerous man, you should fear him", terrify me. Make me shiver in my boots. I don't care if it takes ten posts. Or twenty. Or thirty. I'm here for the long haul.

My characters typically possess a great deal of own free will, and it'd be nice to play alongside someone who understands this seemingly foreign concept. I mostly enjoy playing women who are driven, curious, and are (usually) fully aware of their own needs and desires. That's not to say I'm a one-trick pony, as I do love exploring different human characteristics and traits, and genres in general. Just be aware of the fact that they are not simply and solely there as another hole waiting to be filled.

Plot
I typically do long-term, plot-driven RPs. If you have a pre-made plot, great! I'd love to hear it. However, in my experience, it rarely happens that everything is set in stone at the beginning. Part of what makes writing fun is the world-crafting behind it, and for me, it typically takes some back-and-forth with my partner to reach a good understanding of what we both want. If you can bring your own ideas, your own wants, and your own desires to the table, it definitely helps in getting the creative juices flowing.

Genre-wise I'm into whatever, although anything rooted in realism is usually a plus for me (though I am certainly not averse to fantasy and sci-fi, for the right partner). Modern. Medieval. It's all my jam.

A specific shout-out goes to Westerns, which I'm almost always in the mood for.

Communication
OOC chatter is fine (and encouraged)! I'm a big fan of open communication. If you're not feeling the RP anymore for whatever reason, just tell me. Nothing sucks like a bag of dicks than an RP partner suddenly disappearing.

If you're still reading at this point, well.. you deserve a cookie. Maybe two. With chocolate chips. PM me if you want to collect your reward and talk plots.

(p.s. please no more 50 Shades of Gray suggestions, if I see one more serious request in my PMs I might just pop an aneurysm)

Bonus! Pairings:
I'm not tied to a specific pairing and I'm certainly not picky when it comes to this. If the idea is interesting enough, I’m down to play just about anything. But, for the sake of it, here's a number of generic pairings I am always down to play:

Villain x Hero
Bandit x Bounty Hunter
Prince(ss) x Barbarian
Brother x Sister (only if we really vibe together)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom