Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His libido returns (mff - I'll play anyone)

BoomBoom

Planetoid
Hey there, thank you for checking this out.

I've had this idea in my head that I have been dying to RP it out with a couple of people. As the subject indicates I'm willing to play any of the three characters, the male or either female just let me know.

Male has a very stressful job, marketing, stocks, whatever you want it to be and for the last three months has been utterly useless when it comes to the bedroom. He's use his fingers and his mouth when his girlfriend/wife begs for it but it isn't ugly involved and he hasn't been able to get it up for her at all during that time.

She decides that what they need is a vacation. This is where we will need input on who the second girl is. Some options in my mind are, but not limited to:
Girl 1s sister or friend,
Males sister
Males ex
Stranger

Depending on what we decide they are will depend where they go. If it is a friend/relative it is a family vacation type of scenario. A stranger or ex may be more of an airbnb type of thing. I'd like of there is more than the three of them there so they feel some need to be sneaky but that isn't a deal breaker.

Anyway, the vacation itself doesn't help. He's still unable to perform and get it up. That is until he sees girl 2 and it comes up almost instantly. Girl one is sure it is the reduced stress but eventually it becomes obvious. She would be so mad if it didn't feel so damn good. Eventually she might dress in her dirty clothing for the day but he has to see her to get going. The gf/wife in the cloths isn't enough.

Eventuallyit only rises when they are in the same room as the girl and gone as soon as they leave. They'll have to ask her to join them or at least be in the same room.

Sort of silly, I know. I also realize that girl 2 may be left out a bit at the start, but those interactions of six can be briefly described so as not the leave them out for too long if it is preferred.

Anyway, of anyone is interested let me know which character you like and who you would like girl 2 to be.

Back
Top Bottom