Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female (Little To) No Plot, (Gigantic) Boobies Only, Final Destination

Clouds of Sapphire

Obligate Mammophile
Hi! This is my FxF thread focused on the nursing and pampering of massive boobies. If you're into that sort of thing, then read on! If you're not, then you're in the wrong place!

About Me - Hey there! Glad you stopped by to check out my thread. My name's Tori. I also go by Supernal, or whatever my current username for this site happens to be. Any of those names work, just take your pick. At time of writing, I'm in my 30s and I most closely identify as a femme presenting non-binary person. They/Them is my preference, but I don't mind She/Her if that suits you better. I've been roleplaying for over almost two decades at this point, and at least one decade of that has been exclusively roleplays based on the needs laid out in this thread here. I am helplessly passionate about writing about coddling boobies and especially nursing, and no matter how much I read and write about it, it's always fresh and exciting and never gets old for me. Maybe I'm weird for that, or maybe I can convince you that I'm onto something? Only one way to find out, eh? I'm also pretty into video games and rotting my brain on Youtube. I've watched a couple animes and Netflix shows as well, but my knowledge base on such things is much more limited. Not much else to me, really, but as long as you don't get too personal, feel free to ask me whatever!

Requirements-

• Gigantic breasts for all played characters. Around this size minimum: BOING
  • Female/Fem presenting played characters only
  • Endless supplies of breast milk
  • Heavy emphasis on nursing
  • Love and affection ≥ Lustful desire
  • Simple scenes focused almost exclusively on lovey-dovey romance and milky intimacy
  • Breasts functioning as genitals during sexy times. *
  • High level of writing competency, exceedingly detailed posts that are built off of one another. **
Nos/Dealbreakers -

• Male/masculine presenting played characters
  • Genitals outside of breasts
  • Heavy plot/drama
  • Non-con, pedophilia, bestiality, or anything else that could get us in trouble.
  • One-liners, low detail posts, posts that aren't constructed using the prior post as the foundation.
  • Demanding faceclaims from me

Likes -

• Large amount of freedom with race/species of characters. (e.g. Furries/Anthros, Monster Girls)
  • Established sexual roles (Dom/Sub/Switch)
  • Long term commitment, I'm almost always eager to write
  • Openness to constructive criticism and open discussion of characters and scenes
(Bullet points marked with * and ** have explanations for them below.)

* Breasts as Genitals/Erogenous Breasts Explained - There won't be any vaginas or phalluses in our scenes. Our characters won't even have 'em. In their place, the boobies themselves will be a package deal. The breasts won't be constantly super sexually sensitive all over, as boobies need cuddles and snuggles every bit as much as they need lewding, but housed within the underboobies of our pretty characters there rest glands that produce the thick, delicious nectar known as breast cum. A few caresses and gropes along the underboobies is all it will take to get the breasts out of "snuggly mode" and primed for "lewding mode". Once the breasts are in "lewding mode", lavishing them with enough passionate caresses, sucks and gropes will get them more and more excited, cause their glands to produce more and more breast cum until they eventually (rather explosively, I might add~) erupt in a fountain of goopy seed! We can even trigger breast impregnation if said goopy seed is pumped directly from one pair of breasts into the other by locking up the plump, gushing peaks together.

So it's really just that simple~ Leave the underboobies alone if you just want some snuggles and gentle nursing, grope at the underboobies when you wanna get naughty and lewd, and be rewarded with a more viscous and tangy goop than the usual milk.

Pairings - Just a few ideas I'm generally up for in most cases. We can of course go completely outside of this list, it's just here to help get your imagination juices pumpin'.

Mother x Daughter
Sister x Sister (Twins or Age Gap)
Mistress x Pet (Note: Not actual slave ownership, just consensual roleplaying within the roleplay between lovers.)
Perfect Strangers
Cutie x Monstrosity/Beast (Mood Dependent, just ask.)

** Supernal's Writing Corner - So I've been doing this whole roleplaying thing for a pretty long while now. As a niche roleplayer, I've developed a form of writing extremely specialized in what I'm about, and I would consider myself something of an expert in the art of boob pampering, and almost everyone I've roleplayed with has expressed a profound enjoyment of my writing at one point or another. Through the years, I've given it a go with people of all skill levels and experience, and have provided criticisms with the intention of improving the quality of their posts more times than I can count, and I encourage you to be open minded when it comes to receiving such criticisms. I always aim to be polite and constructive, and I believe your writing will improve in various areas if you heed any advice or suggestions I give you.

One such piece of advice I feel would be valuable for anyone reading this would be my process on post construction. Since our scenes will be almost exclusively pertaining to the pampering of milky, bouncy puppies, it should come as no surprise that I am extremely detail oriented, both in writing posts and what I expect from my partners' posts. When I am writing posts for you, I go out of my way to acknowledge and address in as yummy a fashion as I can each action and bit of dialogue of your character as pertains to mine. Every touch, every grasp, every rub, every whisper, it is always my intention to have it be a part of my response to give you the satisfaction of knowing everything your character does towards mine is being acknowledged and incorporated. Needless to say, I expect the very same courtesy from you when you write your posts. Little irks me more than when I write lavishly detailed pampering towards your character and entire paragraphs of yumminess fail to show up at all in the response I receive. Failure to give me the detail and thoroughness I require over the course of multiple posts will be a deal breaker, but I will aim to point out issues I have with your posts and work with you to fix/improve them well before I reach the point of cutting ties with you.

My method for writing these thorough and detailed posts is thus: When I begin writing my post, I do not start writing it from the end of your post, I start writing from the beginning of your post. I keep what you wrote visible and make my way down through it as I write, making my first priority going through each of your character's actions and acknowledging them in a way that is yummy and satisfactory for my standards. Only when I have addressed all the yummy details of your post will I move on to add wholly new actions of my own to progress the scene forward and give you details and goodies you'll need to construct your next post. I would strongly advise you adopt a similar system for your own writing to ensure the detailed deliciousness is in full production on both our ends.

Sample Post-

Upon receiving the playful threat, the larger and more voluptuous beauty would only let their grin widen and chortle softly. "Now dear, you know it's unprofessional to get me all excited while we're on the main floor~" she cooed back, unable to help but giggle at the sound of those loving fangs gnashing, she only kissing at the air in return.

Saturna fully relaxed into her beloved cuddling into her and feeding her lovely morsels, nodding thoughtfully between mouthfuls. She couldn't help but tip her head at the idea Mar brought up about what would happen if she had gotten injured for any reason. "Mmm, I suppose you do bring up a fair point there, my love~ I wouldn't leave your side until you were back to 100% again, and I'd be soothing those poor aches all day~" she agreed, a wide smile on her lips until the next helping of goodies interrupted it.

She adopted a quizzical expression as the food tray was politely deposited astride her titties, ear quirking as Mar spoke up again. At her proposal, she would only grin widely at the prospect, and a shiver of excitement even passed through her bounteous curves at the rest of her offer. "Well now, I can't just let a reward from my gorgeous little Mar just slip me by~" she purred right back, carefully spidering the digits of one hand across her colossal, blubbery knockers until it faintly brushed against the edge of the dish. She gently, carefully held it in place so her other hand wouldn't budge it when she got it to the dish as well, and eased up onto it to find a morsel. Having to go somewhat slowly and carefully the whole time to avoid knocking any treats aside, she would contentedly begin munching away at the rest of what her beloved had provided her.
As they felt their monstrous, thick puppies being hefted, they quickly devoted both hands to steadying the plate and lifting it slightly above her blubbery flesh, shuddering and moaning softly in contentment as the utter continents of jiggly flesh were lugged up and over Mar's shoulders, completely burying much of her body from view from an outside perspective in the process.

Shifting and fidgeting a little to get as comfortable as possible, she smiled and brought the plate back to rest atop her divine milkers and resumed eating once more. Her next moan of contentment would come slightly muffled as those hands came to rest on her plentiful belly just as her mouth was full once more. As those skilled, strong, yet feminine fingers began to knead, squeeze and tuck at the pliant but surprisingly round and tight belly fat, Saturna would melt into the back of the throne with a long sigh of blissful contentment.

"Oh, darling, you're so fabulously good with your hands~" she praised between bites, releasing another groan of a coo as the woman shaped her strong tummy almost like putty under her stout grip. The kisses, in particular, brought soft gasps of delight from the ogre-like goddess, bringing a faint blush to her cheeks and the tops of her blubbery mountains. Receiving genuine tender affections from her little rough and tumble Mar always filled her with surpassing joy and adoration, and the shark would feel those thunderous titties lightly trembling atop her with mirth.

She hummed and ate slowly, letting Mar enjoy the lovely sounds and sensations that came with each swallow of food that plummeted down into her belly. The lovely massage would last quite a good few minutes before Saturna would finally release a deep sigh of satisfaction, and Mar would hear the faint sound of an empty plate meeting the armrest farthest away from the two hyper busty beauties. Saturna herself was quiet, though, quite content to let Mar go at it as long as she wished.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom