Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for FxF Modern stories

Ridicule

Dust
Hello there all who stumble across my request thread! I never really know what to write for these things so I guess I'll just see what comes to mind while keeping it short.

Roleplay Style

My preferred medium for roleplaying is via forum PM's. I don't enjoy RP'ing on threads or via IM though if the plot were good enough I could potentially be persuaded to communicate via email although it's not likely.

Writing-wise I tend to write in the third person, typically with a few paragraphs per reply. Of course this can change depending upon the situation and setting but I'll always write as much as I can. I appreciate the greater picture, rather than just rushing straight to smut so I'll always look to establish a story around everything as opposed to diving straight in. That doesn't mean it'll be 90/10 story/smut, but I like to set out more than just a character description. The relationship between characters is super important!

Kink wise my limits end a things such as scat and more extreme violence. Anything else I'll probably give a try once providing the story is intriguing. BDSM is a favourite so smart plots involving it are always good.

Characters/Plot ideas/etc

Right now I'm searching for partners who are willing to play a female character in a FxF relationship. Your actual gender doesn't matter to me at all though!

A couple of ideas I have are below just to give an idea, though feel free to pitch me any that you have. These are by no means set in stone and are just simple ideas that we could then flesh out together.

Early Days

Bit of a slice of life/discovery story here. Our characters could be friends, classmates, coworkers etc. Perhaps mine is a bit more timid and reserved, unsure of herself and her sexuality. YC may be a more experienced, confident individual who helps to bring MC out of her shell a bit more leading to a relationship blooming. Tad cliché but think something along the lines of Life is Strange without the crazy time travel. Definitely focused on the relationship here.

Business or Pleasure?

MC may be a college/university student down on her luck, or just starting out at a fresh new job. YC could be a wll-off business woman offering her pay for special jobs, namely a little BDSM toy.

Shhh, don't tell X

Also right now I feel like I'd be open to trying out a bit more of a taboo roleplay story. Perhaps it may involve two sisters experimenting with one another, or another family bond. Not really sure on the specifics but I'm sure people will have plenty of ideas.

Back
Top Bottom