Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F Seeking M/F | Short Term or Long Term | Historical | Modern | Romance!

Alleluia Green

Super-Earth
| WELCOME |

Hey. You can call me Greeny! I'm female, seeking males/male personas and females/female personas for literate, engaging roleplay.

If this thread looks remotely familiar, it's because my old thread got archived and I'm lazy af, so I copy/pasted and did some light edits.

I've been roleplaying on and off for a solid decade, perhaps longer. Started over on Neoseeker, gradually drifted into erotica. Details on this thread are kept short and sweet on purpose! If something sparks your interest, shoot me a PM.

| Ground Rules |

I'm currently seeking THREE partners as of 11.22.18.

I try to avoid taking on too many RPs at once because then my quality diminished, alongside the amount of fun I actually have. I have many plates to juggle IRL, and it's important to me that I can keep involved and give my best work.

I'm a little picky about my partners. The biggest thing I'm looking for is someone who is equally able to move the action along, instead of just reacting to whatever my character does. I like well-detailed writing - which does NOT mean I expect incredibly long replies. Length is not the sole indicator of a thoughtful response.

Honestly, I'm not too particular about post length, especially amidst smut. There are only so many ways to describe sex and we don't need to revisit all of them by forcing out 3 paragraphs when 1 is just fine. Right? Right.

If we start a plot and for whatever reason, you're not feeling it or you have to drop it, please let me know! I'm an understanding sunflower.

In short, I'm looking to find 1-2 other passionate writers to write fun, sexy stories with.

| Things I Like |

This is in no particular order and includes kinks as well as settings and character pairings. Bold things are things I'm craving specifically right now.

+ Romance
+ Slow burn
+ Lovers first, friends later (sexual attraction that grows into something deeper)
+ Multiple partners
+ Sisters/twins
+ Rough sex
+ Oral sex!
+ messy blowjobs
+ Loving sex
+ Biting, scratching
+ voice kinks
+ Heat
+ Public sex/risk of getting caught
+ forbidden romance

+ knights! warriors! soldiers!
+ post-apocalypse/survival
+ confident characters
+ arranged marriages
+ large dicks!
+ mild size difference
+ lots of cum
+ light/mild cum inflation

+ nipple play
+ orgy/communal sex
+ futa/dick girls
+ A/B/O dynamics
+ toys, especially dildos
+ barbarians, tribal settings
+ women disguised as men (and then discovered!)(sexily!)
+ prisoners who fall in love
+ prisoner/captor
+ orgasm control/denial
+ praise kink
+ dirty talking/teasing

I FEEL LIKE I'M MISSING THINGS. If you have specific questions, just ask!

| Heck No's |

I will never ever entertain ideas involving scat, gore, vore, bathroom play in general, non-con, or sexual violence of any kind. Also not here for abuse in any form between sexual partners. For example, I'm open to including an abusive situation that one character is trying to escape from, but I am NOT willing to include abuse between partners.

| Ideas?? |

I prefer a solid 60/40 smut-plot ratio. Plot is good and certainly enhances a story but the point is writing sex. Messy, steamy, awesome sex.

I'm just spitballing here, so please don't consider this an all-inclusive list. I really enjoy historical and modern settings most of all. Post-apocalypse can also be fun! I can be convinced into space operas or high fantasy adventures but that's not really my jam right now.

I'm not married to any of these ideas, so please don't hesitate to message me if you think we'd be a solid fit but you have an idea of your own or want to brainstorm together!

+ Female warrior from Tribe A is captured by Tribe B. Could go multiple ways. Maybe she faces a bunch of grueling trials and Chief B falls for her? Maybe she wasn't captured, but sent there for a diplomatic marriage?

+ Something with heat cycles. Does NOT have to be a werewolf/anthro/furry thing if that is not your jam. To be honest, it's not really mine. I'm just turned on by females who are...really turned on? Could be mixed in with any number of settings or pairings. Hit me up.

+ Two envoys from Kingdom A travel to Kingdom B. Maybe they're twins, maybe they're sisters. Their visit is diplomatic in nature, until things spill over into the bedroom...

+ Woman disguised as a man and then discovered (sexily!) is a huge craving of mine right now! This would be so much fun in a historical setting, especially medieval or Renaissance. Maybe MC dresses as a man to join the king's army, Mulan-style, or maybe she's disguised to avoid witch hunts...I'm open!

+ Arranged marriage but in the modern world. The prince of a small kingdom meets his bride. Maybe they love each other and it's tooth-rotting fluff from the beginning, or maybe they hate each other but the sex is great, so they stick it out?

+ Brothel/Harem Club. YES PLEASE. I like playing multiple characters! We can get super kinky with this. Hit me up!

+ Something involving public sex! A sex club? An alternate reality where public sex is legal and mainstream? I've got thoughts.

| Fandoms |

A brief list of fandoms I'm into! We don't have to go here, but it's a thing. I typically prefer to play OCs within the established world, but I have noted, where applicable, canon characters I can play.

Mass Effect: Andromeda (Ryder...)
Dragon Age (Cassandra, Josephine, Inquisitor)
Persona 5
Final Fantasy XV (Prompto)
Fire Emblem
Legend of Zelda, especially BOTW and WW
TOG/ACOTAR

STILL PROBABLY FORGETTING THINGS. JUST ASK.

| In Conclusion |

Please PM me if you write well and want to have some good, sexy fun! I generally prefer to keep things to PM, but email is my second choice. IM is hardest because I don't necessarily have consistent blocks of time in front of the computer.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom