Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

please, sir?

sugarmilk

Moon
hi everyone~! n.n so i have one leedle idea in particular... but i figured i'd make a thread specifically for it, since i'm more than up for suggestions! this plot could go a number of ways, so please, if you don't enjoy my general idea too too much, then by all means, throw me something you'd like! :3 i'm more than happy to oblige.

but any whos! to the idea, finally!

the general mood would be on the ~sugar baby~ side of things. take a pretty, delicate, mischievous, needy, bratty girl and put her in the care of an older, dominate, rough, carnal, powerful man that would put her on top of the world. but there's plenty of ways she repays him for his infinite kindness. her entire world revolves around him, eager to please him at any given time. to gain his attention whenever seems fit, which to her, is 24/7 of course. i just want a filthy, jealousy invoking, gloriously outlandish, decadent relationship between two polar opposites that work together like gasoline and fire.

some of my kinks and nono's are as follows;

kinks: spanking, biting, hair pulling, handcuffs, orgasm denial, dirty talk, oral, anal, squirting, facials, praise.

limits: scat, vore, torture, fisting, death.

any questions, feel free to ask! n.n oh, and i'm a very visual person. so prepare for fc's and outfits and all that stuffs. and um, i prefer pm's. but i may be persuaded into something else. :3 thank youuuu! MUAH xoxo

Back
Top Bottom