Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few, mostly series based requests

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
My Little Pony

Looking for smut with this one. I'd prefer to use the mane 6 in pony form. Partner wise, you can play a human or male pony. Frankly, I'd actually prefer male humanxmane 6.

Gundam

With this, it won't be based on an already established Gundam series. Instead, it'd be entirely original. Thus, no knowledge of the Gundam franchise is required at all. It'll also be quite on the plot heavy side of things. Also, I want the primary pairing to be fxf. I'm fine with either/both of us playing multiple characters, but I want the two main characters to be female and be romantically involved.

Tales of Symphonia

I'm a big fan of this game. Thus, I got multiple ideas for various types of plots. From romance to smut to even comedic.

Pirates

This one would be entirely original and as one might guess, be some pirate based naughtiness. I have a multitude of plots in mind. So we could full smut or plot heavy or somewhere inbetween.

Naruto

This one centers around an idea I got from a hentai doujin that's a kind of an AU thing where Naruto is naturally female. Having read the doujin is absolutely not required as I can easily explain the plot in mind. This one would be a bit more plot heavy than my other ideas but still......therell be plenty of naughtiness.

Monster Hunter

While I didn't get into the series until 4, I have come to really like it. With it, I'm looking for primarily for smut with the possibility of plot based stuff. Either way, I'm mostly looking to play a sexy female hunter who ends up getting banged by various monsters.

Resident Evil

I've played all the games but 7 and seen all the movies, live action and CG. So,plenty of possibilities here. I will say this though.......I refuse to pair Jake with Sherry. They're perfectly fine as characters but all the romancey nudgenudgewinkwink moments from 6 were unbearably lame.

Supernatural

Anyone that's a fan of the show might expect a request involving Sam or Dean. But I'm not. I'm actually wanting to do something involving Claire, Castiel/Jimmys daughter when she's a hunter, later in the series. Up for either pure smutastic fun or more romance based. If we go for romance, I'd love to pair her with a female.

Final Fantasy 7

With this, I'm looking to do a naughty retelling of the game where Cloud is a super sexy lady. Up for smut or plot based. Though, if we go plot heavy, there's only a few pairings I'm interested in.

Final Fantasy 13

Really only looking to do something based around Lightning x Hope, smutty or plot heavy.

Metal Gear Solid

Like my FF 7 idea, this would be a gender swap RP. I've played all the games, spin offs included, except 5. So, there's plenty of naughty potential for a smutty mission/s with a hot female Solid/Naked Snake.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom