Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whispered secrets, desires, needs and requests

Whispered Secret

Spooning leads to Forking
Ok, reposting my request thread to correspond with the new rules and regulations.

I'm a female, writing as a female, I'm not really comfortable taking on male roles (I'm not as good as many of the other player's here on site) but I can of course write as any character that might be passing by in the story, be they male, female or whatever. As long as my main is female, than I'm happy.

English isn't my first language, and because of this you might see a few turn rounds in sentence structure or a couple of grammatical inconsistencies. I try to make sure I've re-read everything I submit and fix the worst of my literal screw ups as best I can.

I usually write detailed posts, I'm sure a lot of people find them too detailed, but it's what I do...like it or don't, I'm not going to get out the thumb screws and force you to read what I contribute, and you should probably close this thread and move on to the next in line if you think I would need to.

Still here?
Awesome!

Ok, I tend to write from 3 (often more but I'm trying not to scare off too many of you so soon) or more paragraphs and try to post regularly unless rl things come up. If that does happen I will do my best to let my partners know and hope they will do the same. That being said, I know stuff happens and would rather partners post something they enjoyed writing, than something they feel obligated to get out there.

I would like to stick to threads for rp's, I like seeing if people are into what we are writing, as well as getting feedback from friends I admire here on site. Well, that and I'm an exhibitionist, pure and simple.

So...who am I... There is of course my F-List, which shows a strong tendency to be submissive, which I am. I've tried writing the Dominant role, and though I can do it...it's not really something I enjoy, as my BDSM test results plainly show. I'm not always the lay down and take it type of sub, though I do enjoy that role sometimes. I like fighting back and being bratty too. Pushing boundaries just to see what the consequences are and if I can talk my way out of them. My partner's usually end up working hard to gain whatever I end up conceding to.

That being said, I'm not ONLY a submissive. I like all types of roles, from loud mouthed sarcastic bitches that are ready to kick ass and take names, to the quiet mousy woman behind a desk watching everyone silently. If the role excites me, I'm more than willing to give to put 100% into developing the character. As long as I'm playing across from an Alpha male character, then I'm more than happy to be just as bad ass as he is, the only dynamic I'm really not into is a dominant one.

Still reading?
WOW!

Plots, plots, plots. (Though I do have a couple on another thread), there are so many great ones floating around in threads that I think it is probably easier to note down what I don't want. That way anyone can contact me if they have a story they are want to play out, and think I will be able to contribute to.

Vore
Gore
Toilet
Vomit
Body Transformation
Furry (my character)
Mom/Son
100% smut (I love the smutty bits, but I enjoy the story as well)

Haven't left yet?
You are formidable!!

Well, all that's left is for you to decide if you are interested. I'm on discord if you want to find out anything else, or there are the usual pm's. Please read a few of my posts to make sure you are happy with what I write, I'm going to be doing the same before agreeing to anything. Smiles

Otherwise...Happy RP'ing!

Back
Top Bottom