Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Duke's Wildest Dreams (rock star/groupie, older actress/younger actor, football player/female athlete and more) M for F

DukeJohn

Super-Earth
PM if interested

My F-list- F-list - Warning

Slightly Older Girl/Friend's Younger Brother

I thought it would be fairly light, at least at first. She could be very outgoing and he could be a bit shy and smart. Maybe his sister is like that too so their friendship is kind of an opposites thing. He could be a freshman and college and they are seniors . She and the sister might have been friends since they were kids so she might have known the brother since he was little and always liked him and enjoyed teasing him.

For the actual content I thought she could tease and flirt with him a lot, and maybe his big sister is a bit protective of him and doesn't like it. She could be all touch-y with him too to make him uncomfortable. One scene I thought of would be that she catches him reading a girlie magazine and teases him about it asking him which girls he likes and so on. That could then build into her giving him advice about girls and teasing him and asking him why he doesn't have a girlfriend when he's so cute. At first she might just be doing all this stuff for fun but sexual tension would develop later. If we wanted it to get a little serious later his sister could find out and there would be a big blowout.

I also had some ideas for the character's appearances that we could talk about if you were interested.

Older Actress/Younger Actor

For this one an actress in the 35-50 range is cast in a Graduate-esq older woman/younger man romance alongside a younger actor. She either recently had a humiliating divorce or is in a terrible marriage. The actor used to be thin and played boy next door roles but bulked up to be the eye candy in this film. Sparks will obviously fly and they will begin an affair. We can do the initial tension building as they film their love scenes and then obviously their real ones off screen. This could be extended to a long term idea with them continuing their affair after shooting wraps and potentially causing a scandal when they're exposed in the media.

Older Model and Younger Man

For this one I thought MC would be a very famous lingerie model who was getting a little older (at least for a model), maybe like 35-40. I was picturing a Brazilian like Adriana Lima, dark hair, smooth bronze skin.

Anyway, perhaps she has just had an awful breakup with her husband or longtime boyfriend jilting her. On the rebound she gets involved with MC, who is a younger man in his early-mid 20's. He could be a celebrity like an actor who just bulked up for a big role, rock star, or athlete, or even a normal man, maybe a strong young man who is hired to do yardwork in her yard. It could start out as just a fun friends with benefits thing with him as her "boytoy", maybe she shows him off at some events. But then later it could get more serious if we wanted. If it gets more serious later it might be nice to have her have a kid from the previous relationship that he will meet.

Rock Star and Groupie

For MC I thought he'd be a bit older, either from a 90's alternative band or a 2000's garage rock band. So more of an alternative type guy and not a hair metal type thing. Open on his body type.

I have a few ideas for YC, she could be a sweet and wholesome college girl who just loves his band, or maybe someone naughtier with lots of experience maybe with a red bob, freckles, and a big butt. A hipster yoga goddess might be fun too. A threesome could also work with friends or even sisters.

I thought this would have the standard beginning with them meeting an an after party for one of his shows or a festival and hooking up because she's such a huge fan. Then maybe he brings her along for the rest of the tour and deeper feelings start to form.

Football Player and Female Athlete

For this one I would play a good looking and muscular quarterback who has just had his big break in the NFL. He would have the background of being a womanizer in college and be starting to do the same thing now that he is having success in the pros.

I have two ideas for YC. One is a soccer player who's been used to being a tomboy her whole life and doesn't know she's hot. I was picturing her with a brown pony tail and a great fit body like Alex Morgan. The other one is a gymnast who's been so dedicated to her craft her whole life that she hasn't had any fun, is very shy, and still a virgin. Wanted your standard pretty gymnast type with a fit body here like Aly Raisman.

MC would have just won the Super Bowl in his second year and YC would either be the hero from the Women's World Cup team or have won the gold medal in gymnastics. So they'd meet at some kind of event where they're both being named male and female athlete of the year and having pictures taken together. They would hook up after the awards ceremony and at first it could be a FWB type thing with him giving her a sexual awakening but she stays 100% focused on her sport. Maybe the regular sex takes the edge off and makes her perform even better. But then they start catching feelings and will have to deal with that later with maybe a relationship forming for a happy ending.

Last edited:
My general character/RP preferences. I'm fine with forum (I'd prefer semi-private, though), PM, or email roleplays-

Characters
I am good with being dominant, submissive, or switching depending on the story.
I get turned on by traditional stuff like my character protecting women's honor or holding them while they cry.
Age differences, particularly with me on the younger end
Other forbidden pairings, such as adultery or some(see below) incest
I like all sorts of women, ranging from voluptuous and busty to athletic and toned. I especially like full, rounded faces with full "happy" cheeks.

Sex
I'm quite a butt man and would like it if it was described in particular detail :)
Oral, digital stimulation during foreplay, maybe stuff with feet.
Generally rough sex.
Lots of dialogue during sex. Not necessarily traditional "dirty talk" but lots of exclamations and sweet little nothings
Lingerie :) I really, really, really like it. Garters, corsets, stockings, lace and so on.
Mild to moderate Bondage

Style
Vivid physical descriptions. Pretty much every aspect of the body, plus clothes. I'd do the same
When RPing sex, I wouldn't necessarily want to vividly describe every act, instead focusing on how the characters feel and their emotions.
There's got to be a specific character dynamic. The characters should be 3 dimensional and have arcs. I don't need a big sweeping story, but character is the most important thing and the majority of posts should be character interaction and not just sex scenes. For a lot of stories I also like to take a good deal of time to get to the first sex scene.
Please use good grammar/spelling in your posts
My posts tend to be shorter than other people's on RP sites. A lot of it is how I write. It's usually very brisk. I like to emphasize quality over quantity.

Not my cup of tea-
Anal anything
Anything to do with animals(that includes animal hybrids)
Severe torture
Parent/child or sibling incest. I'd do cousins, aunt/uncle, step or foster parents/sibling though.
scat/piss
Pics. I'd prefer the characters to be described in detail in the text. I feel like face claims rob me of the ability to picture your/my character in my head my own way. I might make a exception. Using pictures for settings or props is fine. It's also fine to use pictures as a reference, and to make sure we're on the same page about how a character looks in general, but please don't post it in the thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom