Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F A little GoT search (FxM preferred, FxF curious)

Iko

Posts will take two or three days, vacation over
Welcome to my search thread, I'm currently looking for somebody interested in my most favorite fandom ever, Game of Thrones, with the story based on either books or show.

- I don't really have many rules, all I ask is basic grammar and a couple paragraphs per response. Ideally around 3+.

- As far as characters go I'd be happy to play either canon or originals, but generally lean towards playing a canon myself. The additional immersion of being able to delve in a character I'm already previously invested in adds a really nice layer of depth for me. But I will add that my partner is perfectly open to play either, and CanonxOriginal usually tends to be my favored pairing.

- Regarding genders, I'm primarily looking for FxM pairings, but also open to play opposite female partners, or even something like a three-way, either as part of a gangbang scene with npc's, or two actual writers.

- When it comes to kinks and limits, I usually tend to lean more towards the darker side of storytelling. It doesn't need to involve rape and torture, but should have a certain level of drama, tragedy and high stakes. Impulsive emotions, hostile environments and moral ambiguity are themes I particularly adore about this Fandom. I also have a flist upon request.

- And for the plot, I generally prefer brainstorming so we can find a middleground but have a couple ideas I'd like to share, too. Regarding the timeline goes, I'm open to playing both in the last or a previous season. Though I tend to lean more towards short- to midlength plots, sort of like self-contained shortstories, with a good premise, development and also proper closure. Think like dunk and egg.

Hence I'm less interested in something overly long-term. For that I have books, so when it comes to my personal writing I'd prefer a more personal and individually tailored tale for the naughty stuff.

To give an idea of character pairings, some canons I'd enjoy playing:

- Dany
- Brienne
- Arya
- Margaery
- Original character, any ethnicity from either Westeros or Essos, and anything from a street rat, over noble to warrior/gladiator.

And a couple characters I'd enjoy matching opposite of, though again, original characters are perfectly fine too.

- Jaime/Tywin
- Oberyn/Jaqen
- Hound/Mountain
- Bronn/Euron
- Joffrey
- Rogue Knight/Vagabond
- Faceless Man

Then there are a handful pairings that I have actual plots for:

- Dany opposite most anybody like Euron, an Assassin, one of the merchants during her journey, a Dothraki etc
- Arya opposite most anybody, Euron, Mountain, Qyburn, Littlefinger or a Faceless Man hunting her
- SansaxAryaxRamsay if Jon lost the war
- AryaxEuron
- AryaxHoundxBrienne or an original character
- MeeraxNight's Watch Deserter north of the wall
- Arya at an slave auction

As you might have noticed, I tend to lean most towards playing Arya since she is my overall favorite character, but others are on the table too. ^^

Various Kinks:

- Coercion/Corruption/Humiliation/Rape
- BDSM
- Spicy, lively and emotional interaction.
- Age-differences
- Dub-con
- bimbofication
- Watersports
- Bad Ends/Snuff
- Dominant Partners. Mind you, I consider myself a switch and am willing to take the more dominant role if requested, yet I still would prefer playing the submissive one preferably.
- Characters with agenda. Especially important for the submissive, I don't want the dom having to drag the submissive along, but prefer mutual interaction where both parties come in personality and purpose.

And various settings I'd enjoy within the universe:

- A war battlefield
- High society
- Braavos
- Slaver's Bay
- A Dungeon
- Iron Islands
- North of the Wall/Wildling culture
- Warrior tribes
- King's Landing
- A Brothel
- A raid