Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Mistress's New Pet ( w/ spud)

JurassicParts

Planetoid
Kylieth had been following this boy around for some time, keeping an eye on him if you would. Who knows what unsavoury sorts of things might happen upon a delectable morsel such as this one if not for her watchful eye. The fact that her own designs were quite likely the worst of those unsavoury sorts of things that could possibly happen wasn't really something that factored into her logic.

A few thousand years of being the most powerful creature in area gave had given Kylieth a... unique sense of morality. And dragons had never really had much care for anyone else's desires but their own. It was was a combination that spelled a rather interesting fate for her current quarry.

She'd placed a very beautiful ring in a tempting location, set nicely in one of the shop windows that he passed frequently going about his daily business. It was enticing, beautiful and uniquely fitted to his aesthetics. A bit more spell weaving ensured that the shopkeeper wouldn't be selling such a prized, expensive heirloom to almost anyone... but to the right customer it would be merely a pittance. Entirely too affordable to pass up.

Once he put it on he would be her's. Or at least bound to her. She would still have to break him of course... but that was the fun part of the process.

The boy was skipping along his usual path, walking down the street for some fresh vegetables that the farmer he knew sold. His name was Leo and he was a light blue rabbit, his chest and tummy white. His ears where extra fluffy and delicate. As he was skipping and walking through town, he saw a shimmer out of the corner of his eye. It was golden and green, sparkling.. calling to him, he ran up to the glass and put both his hands on the table. "Oh.. My... God.... that ring is.. its so cute! its perfect! I need it!" he smiled wide, his eyes sparkling and shining wide.

He ran into the store and then walked up to it, picking it up and inspecting it. "woah......" He put it on and smiled at how amazing it looked. Running over to the shop keeper and asking "how much is this ring sir? I need to know" The shop keeper looked at him and smiled.
"well.. I've been looking for the right person to sell it too.. you seem.. perfect" he smiled, a rather old man and nodded. Leo seemed very excited and smiled wider
"how much!?"
"for you?.. 10 gold.." Leo ripped the gold out of his pocket like it was killing him and dropped it on the counter. hopping and skipping out of the store with his new bought ring.

Kylieth smiled as she watched the little bunny boy fall precisely into the trap she had laid for him. She had been following him, shadowed with a glamor that allowed her to pass through the town, not invisible, but unnoticed by everyone.

She was the kind of woman that, normally, attracted a good deal of attention. She was tall and shapely with heavy breasts and a curvaceous figure. Her long, silky fall of inky black hair was typically done-up in some manner of elaborate style: wrapped around her golden horns in perfect, jeweled braids. When she didn't care to conceal her truly draconic nature her long serpentine tail whipped behind her and her feet were wickedly clawed.

Still concealed from view the dragoness followed her little bunny mark as he hopped happily out of town. Already she could feel her cock stirring with interest as the final moments approached. All that was left to do to complete the ritual was for him to put the ring on his finger. One the poor boy did that, her magic would bind him to her. The ring as a physical thing would dissolve, melt into his skin along with the enchantments that she had woven.

Leo was walking out of town, staring at the ring while holding it in both his hands. He was infatuated by the ring, it was like it was made specifically for him.. Little did he know, it was. Walking to the farmers house, it was quite a while away. About a 20 minute walk out of town. So, of course Leo smiled and put the ring on. He needed something to pass the time, and it wasn't going to be an overly exciting walk there without him taking his mind off of it.

He looked at the ring and squealed a little bit at how adorable it looked on him, it was perfect!... then something started to happen, it started to dissolve and melt into his skin his look of happiness went to utter shock. "e-eeehhh!!!" he Screamed and yelped a little bit jumping around. Horror setting into his mind! What if it was poison!? He really hoped it wouldn't kill him!

Once the ring's magic had well and truly run its course, Kylieth made entrance.

To his eyes it would appear that she had simply materialized from nowhere, stepped out of a shadow into full view. Which, to be plain, was more or less what she had done. As a dragon, she was nearly unmatched in power and ability so she did what she wanted with little to no care for the opinions of others.

As such she wore little in terms of clothing today. Her breasts were bare, the only articles that constituted clothing were the ropes of gold that wrapped loosely around her neck and draped casually over them. Likewise, still more gold was circled around her waist as a belt holding the only real fabric she wore a long panel of beautiful silk that fell straight between her legs back and front, but left both her hips and legs visible when she walked.

"Did you enjoy your purchase?" Her voice was soft and sweet but her words almost crackled with power. As if she could just as easily spell his ruin as say words. "I do hope you did. It was made special for you."

Leo jumped and shreeked "EEEPP!!!" Seeing a stranger appear from the shadow, anyone would scare him in this moment. He looked around and then to her, seeing her breasts exposed made his cute blue little cheeks coat in red. Blushing and looking at her nice breasts he then looked away shivering. "wh... what? I'm sorry miss! but you're exposed." He put his soft paws over his eyes and his nosed started to twitch a bit.

"m.... my purchase? I.. My purchase! You mean my ring? made especially for me???.. did.. was it you!? did you make my ring there in the window!? Why did it melt into my skin??? Please! i'm so confused!" He was clambering for answers, peeking one eye from under his cute paws. Trying not to look at her breasts. "why did it melt?... please.. please tell me"

She laughed. It was a happy melodious sound until it wasn't. Until her feminine giggle took a darker turn into a malicious rumble.

"I'm exposed? No pet..." She tucked one of her hands beneath her chin, which further pushed her breasts together. Her other hand snapped wickedly-nailed fingers. In the blink of an eye all of Leo's clothes were simple... gone. Magic was so much easier once a person had been bound to her will. Casting a spell on him now that the enchantments had sunken into him was as easy as thinking it.

He blinked a couple of times, watching her and listening to her rather evil sounding laugh. It started off sending a worried shiver down his spine, he only got more and more scared. Thinking that whatever it might have been must have been truly horrible.. His teeth clenching together and he took a couple small steps back nervously, he knew she would be able to catch him. If her appearing out of no where was to be believed. He tried his best not to look at her breasts, but he couldn't help it. Making his cute bunny loins burn slightly.

Then she started to talk, she then stopped and he hadn't noticed his clothes disapearing. It happened so fast he couldn't tell, "No?.. pet? i'm not a pet.. and.. where you about to say something else? I feel like you whe-" He looked down only to see he was fully nude. His cute feminine body fully exposed. He was quite the catch, his thighs nice and soft, his tummy tight and taught. His balls and cock where hanging there, they were pretty average, but they looked overly soft. he jumped again and covered himself yelping as his whole face turned bright pink. His eyes widened and his teeth chattered a little. "What!?"

She chuckled again slightly, watching his antics. She would break him surely, but for the time being his innocent bewilderment was charming in its way...

As was his fascination with her breasts. Even as feminine as this one was, men were still men. Or perhaps, more accurately, boys were still boys. At least some of that would certainly be changing, but for now she could appreciate how far along this new pet was. His hips were already pleasantly wide, precisely why she'd chosen him in the first place. In addition to the cute bunny chassis that it all came wrapped in.

Now that he was bare naked before her eyes, her own cock was beginning to stir. For now it was just a ghost of a silhouette behind the fabric between her thighs, but soon enough there would be no hiding it. She was rather endowed.

"Better not to ask questions, pet. You don't need to know anything but what I tell you anymore." She clapped her hands softly together. "Come with me we've got work to do. You're hardly presentable yet."

And with that they both poofed out of the little field and back to her lair... where the training could begin.

She'd purposely transported them straight to the room she used for such occasions within her sprawling mountainous home. Kylieth thought of it as a 'Training Room'. For now it was simply a large open space, but her necessary tools were only a quick summoning spell away.

He looked around and didn't notice her cock starting to get hard between her legs. He just looked very confused. Then she started talking about obeying her and he tilted his head a little, his ears did this cute thing where they raised as he was thinking. "pet? no need to worry about.. what???" He was super confused and had no idea what she was getting at.

Then she clapped her hands together and in a strange way, everything around him turned into her home. He almost got sick from how it happened, feeling dizzy he fell backwards onto his soft cute little behind and put his hands behind him so he wouldn't fall on his back. Exposing himself to her by accident, his legs spread slightly. he pushed his chin into his chest and squeaked "ouch.."

She decided she liked seeing him on his ass... All spread out for her to see.

As he gaped around at the sudden change in their surroundings she took his momentary bewilderment to stride forward and put on of her clawed feet onto his chest. It wasn't hard for her, both because of her strength and the leverage their positions gave her, to push him down onto his back. Her cock was flushed further now, tenting the fabric as her interest grew.

"Yes. Pet." She stared down at him. "All your little brain needs to know is this: Your life is now mine. I took a liking to you and decided to claim you."

Getting pushed back onto his back he winced a little, he tried with all his might to keep himself up. But she was a dragon, and there was no fighting a dragon. Not on strength, or will, or brains.. They where immortal beasts that could kill anyone or anything. His arms weak and he closed his eyes a bit, shivering under her claw. Thinking he would be eaten. She could feel through her claw his little heartbeat going crazy, his chest quickly inflating and deflating from his breathing. "I.. I'm not a sn-snack!" he opened one eye to see her cock growing, pitching a tent under her robe.

Both his eyes quickly opened and his face went pale His ears jumping up in shock. He listened to her without interrupting and he nodded his head very slowly. It was much better to be a pet than to be eaten.. right? "I......... ok.. I.. am your p-pet right?" he grabbed her ankle and tried to move it with all his strength. She was putting an uncomfortable amount of weight onto him and it was starting to hurt. her sharp claws digging into his soft fur and skin.

"Yeesss, quite." She purred as she watched realization dawn on him, along with the pain of her weight. "I'm glad we've come to an understanding."

With her foot still on his chest she picked up the fabric draped over her massive cock, revealing the thick, ridged length to him. Not to mention the large swell of her seed-filled balls that hung at the root.

"I am going to use you as I see fit. However I see fit." She pressed her foot down harder on his chest, enjoying the feel of his fluttering heart beat beneath it. "Say you understand. Ask me to make use of you."

He shivered and wasn't able to talk. Seeing her huge cock throbbing and bouncing under its own gravity. He grabbed her foot harder.

Her weight got more and more pressing as he shivered more. His heartbeat got faster and he let out a scream. "A-aaooww!!" It was starting to really hurt, he didn't want to feel this anymore. His chest felt like it might implode if she kept pushing. "I... I understand!" he bit his lower lips and tears swelled up on the corner of his eyes, seeing her cock and getting a good idea of what she wanted to do. "pl..please. Make use of me?"

"Good." She said curtly, letting up on the pressure of her foot but not entirely removing it from him. "Words are sweet but let's see that in action, shall we?"

Finally she take her foot off of his chest. Stepping back to allow him some minor reprieve, watching him as she took her monster cock casually in hand. She stroked it idly while she watched him right himself.

"I want to fuck you. Now. Be a good pet and show me that pert little asshole of yours."

Taking her foot off of his chest he took a deep breath and put his own fluffy paw on his chest. Taking a couple more deep breaths, she started to order him around and he shivered. he watched as she stroked her scaly huge cock.

He needed to take a stand.. He couldn't let her do this! even if she was a dragon! he could run really fast, and in this weird adrenaline filled moment, he thought he could out run her wings. Not exactly realizing how fast she could catch him and fly, or just use the ring to do anything. "n-no.. I.. I'm not your pet!" he crawled away a little scared. Clenching his butt cheeks and not wanting that huge cock inside of him.

She made a 'tsk'ing sound, pursing her lips as she crossed her arms underneath her massive breasts. Her nipples were hard, just as obviously aroused as her cock.

"Oh... Pet. That was the wrong choice."

She snapper her fingers again and the little ring mark on his finger flared to life. It grew and expanded over his wrists until it formed a perfect set of golden cuffs, on on each wrist. A single link of chain was attached to each... But just the one and not yet attached to anything to further restrain him.

"And I was prepared to be so kind..." She said, mock-dramatically. "I was going to break you in so sweetly... I see I've been far too kind."

And he watched, she gave her already huge, hard cock a few more strokes and with each it grew and thickened. It had already been large enough to put any man to shame... But now it was on track to make most horses feel inadequate.

His face went so pale he looked like a ghost. Terrified he started crying and blubbering. "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry! so sorry!!!! I'll do what you ask! I'll do it!!" he started hyperventilating "please just put your c-cock back to the way it was! you'll rip me in two!!" tears started streaming down his cheeks as he imagined getting fucked by that size of cock.

Quickly bending over and pushing his chest firmly into the ground, he stuck his ass nice in the air and showed her everything without covering himself. He looked like he was doing the downward dog and his hands where trying to grab his ass, but he couldn't. "I'll spread!! I'll spread my cheeks for you! anything! please!! I'll be a good bunny!!" his tail was trembling and he closed his eyes super tight begging for forgiveness.

"That's better..." She tutted.

He really did look good like that. Better than he did trying to make some insane attempt to thwart her will, not that any of them would succeed. His kind were naturally submissive to their predatory betters. And Kylieth was at the top of every food chain. His sweet little ass was something to be admired. One of the main reasons she'd take an interest in him in the first place. Wearing the tight little pants he did stretched over his bubble-ass was as much of an invitation as she'd needed.

She hadn't stopped stroking her-still massive cock whilst he'd put up his token struggle, and as Kylieth watched it had started to drool precum down the huge shaft. She strode forward and let it fall over the crack of his ass and most of his back.

"You'll be a good bunny and take what I give you. All of what I give you."

His ears went down to his head and he shivered a bit, his eyes closing tight and his legs trembling. "y-yes. I'll take it! I'll take whatever you give me.. Just please don't eat me" His tittle tail twitching and flicking in the air from how scared he was, he couldn't control it any more. He wanted to run as fast as he could, but she was a dragon. She could fly faster than any animal could sprint, her teeth could rip through any armor he wore and her magic.. well, that only made everything impossible. If she didn't know magic there was a small chance.. but.... he had to give up. Even if he wanted to run. "B-But please! Please I don't want it! I like girls.. I shouldn't be treated like this" he muttered trembling

"I'm far more woman that you deserve. No other woman would want you... with your soft curves and your tiny cock. You're barely a man. What would you do with a girl?" She asked, the smirk and glee in her voice evident even as she said such cruel things.

Kylieth picked her dick off of his back, trailing sticky precum from where it had dribbled a small mess on him. She poked the tight furl of his virgin asshole, not to push inside but firm enough to make it react. She chuckling when it tensed and fluttered at the sudden contact. "Besides... Your ass seems so greedy. Any woman you could would be jealous."

When the finger poked him in the delicate spot his whole body bucked forward in a way that looked like he jolted and trembled. Gritting his teeth and pushing himself away from her finger. His eyes teared up and he sniffed a little bit from her saying all of that "d-don't say that! I-It's not true!!" he shivered.

"Oh... I think it is." She missed, watching the pink bud pucker and pulse.

It was obvious he'd never been fucked back here from the tight perfection, just as much because of his behaviour. There was no physical way a normal boy would be able to take her huge horse-sized cock without some very serious prep, but she hadn't chosen herself a normal human boy for this task for a reason.

"Let's find out... If you die impaled on my cock I guess we'll know that you weren't a slut after all and I'll eat my words. For now though, you ass is going to eat up my cock."

She positioned the slicked head at his hole and grabbed his wide hips pulling him back against her cock until the head popped inside him.

She grabbed his hips and forced herself inside of him. Her throbbing hard and smooth head pushing into his ass, soon filling the entrance of his ass with her cock head. He shuddered and yelped. His eyes closing hard, he moaned and felt the slitting and burning pain in his ass. He turned around and gritted his teeth groaning a bit. Bitting his lower lip he let out another moan and his arms started to fail him, falling face first onto the ground. Letting his tongue hang out and his eyes went up, feeling the strange painful sensation that she was putting him through. "Pl-AH! Please.. take it out! t--nnnmm~"

She watched as the pink ring of his asshole stretched around just the head of her cock... Kylieth couldn't wait to see what it would like wrapped around the base, flush against her heavy balls once she seated herself fully inside him. She couldn't get much harder than she was, but this would certainly be a vision to recall later.

His cries didn't fall on deaf ears, the dragoness certainly enjoyed hearing them. Particularly that broken moan that they became at the end. 'Didn't want it' indeed... He was going to be gagging for her cock by the time she was done. Maybe even before.

"Greedy boy... Barely even a taste and you're already moaning for more." She pulled him back further onto her cock, sinking the first several inches of many slowly and steadily.

Back
Top Bottom