Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel's Flights of Fancy (F x F plots and ideas)

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Since it has been ages since my last request thread and it is so ancient, it is time to start another one. I am open to most any plots with some discussions but I would love for y'all to consider some of my newer ones.

Coming home:

This is one of my favorites as I tried to get this going years ago on another forum. My girl has been in the military and has been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan but time has caught up to her so she has to retire from the military. Does she come home to a sweet loved one or does she find someone new on the way home? Does my girl suffer a crippling injury and leads to early retirement? I would love to see what happens when a hardened military woman meets up with either her wife or someone new after her long tour of duty.

My Saviour:

My girl has been down and out on the streets for what could be only days, months or years. She is homeless and wearing raggy clothes but has a beauty that can be unveiled with the right woman that notices her. Maybe your girl passes by mine every day on the way to her work... maybe my girl is sitting outside your girl's favorite restaurant every day... or maybe your girl could be a photographer that notices mine. Either way this goes, I would like for my girl to be taken in, cleaned up and eventually getting herself back on track with a romance being thrown in along the way.

An Unexpected Traveling Partner:

This can go a variety of ways here. Maybe your girl is on a long road trip and notices my girl with her car broken down... or maybe my girl is hitchhiking along the road... or maybe they are on a long trans-continental flight... or on a long cruise? In either case, I like to see how our girls could get along, their stories and what could possibly draw them together for much longer than both of them ever intended.

My all time favorite plots from here on down. I will totally love you if you can play one of these out with me.

Your creation, your lover:

My girl is a new creation of your scientist or android builder. She is state of the art and can do things that are not humanly possible but there is one thing that your scientist craves... companionship and love. Would you build my girl to be your companion or would my android serve a higher purpose? This, again, is open to discussion.

A brand new world:

My girl is an explorer traveling through space. She is on a solo space ship as she explores a surprising phenomenon. She is drawn into it as her ship systems malfunction with no choice but to go into it. This phenomenon sends her through a brand new universe as she crash lands onto a planet that is inhabited only by women. When my girl crash lands onto the planet, who takes her in? Would it be the ultimate ruler of the planet or could it be one of the rebels who want to change things in their all female society? I am looking to play the pilot that crash lands onto the new planet in this one but who you can play out can be discussed.

More Angelic thoughts:

I love a sweet romance with some drama thrown in with most any scenario. This is not totally thought out here but I would love to see what you have in mind and discuss the plot that we both can enjoy playing out.

Please leave me a PM to if you wish to leap into the heavens with me.

Back
Top Bottom