Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doom Of The Dragonrider (ASOIAF-Inspired Non-con Nastiness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeRe

Supernova
The world developed in George R.R. Martin's A Song Of Ice And Fire is a wonderfully detailed sandbox, with limitless roleplay potential. The following story idea is inspired by an incident that takes place several centuries before the events shown in the "Game Of Thrones" tv series. It is a non-con plot with strong elements of torture and domination. Read on!

hCsWO9r.jpg

Queen Rhaenys Targaryen was the youngest sister of King Aegon I Targaryen, the first Lord of the Seven Kingdoms. Both she and her older sister Visenya were married to Aegon, and it was said that she was Aegon's favorite. Through her son with Aegon, Aenys I, the line of the dragonkings continued, with fifteen of the sixteen Targaryen kings being direct descendants of Rhaenys and Aegon. She was a dragonrider who rode the dragon Meraxes. Rhaenys was a beautiful woman with silver-gold hair, which she kept long and wore loose, and a slender body. She was kindhearted, graceful, playful, curious, impulsive, and given to flights of fancy, with a mischievous aspect to her personality. She loved music, dancing, and poetry. She loved flying even more; It was said that she spent more time flying on her dragon than her siblings did combined.

During the Dornish War, in 10 AC, Rhaenys attacked the Hellholt, seat of House Uller. A bolt from a scorpion pierced her dragon Meraxes through the eye. The dragon fell from the sky with Rhaenys on its back, destroying half the castle. It is not certain whether Rhaenys outlived Meraxes. There are those who say that Rhaenys lost her seat and fell to her death, while others claim that Rhaenys was crushed to death beneath Meraxes in the castle yard. A few accounts claim that Rhaenys survived the fall and died a slow death, being tortured by the Ullers. Due to the uncertainty about Rhaenys's exact death, history records that she died in 10 AC at Hellholt in Dorne. Her body was never returned to King's Landing.

Let us say that the tough young warrior woman survived to be captured by the people she had just been incinerating. So then, what becomes of the beautiful queen in the dungeons of the Hellholt? What horrible things do the Ullers - "the Boltons of the South" - visit upon her body and mind? How long will the proud dragonrider resist before breaking? And what will finally become of her? These are the questions we will answer! I am looking for a literate partner who would enjoy taking on Rhaenys (as played by Tabrett Bethell), while my main character will be Lord Uller (as played by Daniel Chaudry). Obviously this will be a dark and disturbing tale, but I promise the utmost satisfaction to anyone prepared to take it on!

8rgxGMn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom