Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Shots! (Zombie Apocalypse and More Coming!)

Orpheus001

Super-Earth
Hello Everyone!

Since my Regular thread has been locked and put into archive, I will be making a new one Short and to the Point, over time we can work on making this wonderful.

Rules:
1- I only Play Males, against females On and off screen.
2- Please be detailed I hate one liners and people who suck at english so much its hard to even understand what they are writing.
2 A) I am not an ass I may sound like one but I am pretty cool if you follow the rules.
3- Use Images for your characters, Personal requirement. If you like to use description fine but also have a image.
4- Please Do not disappear, if I disappear I message my partners, if you don't hear from me our game is still alive in my eyes.

Now Onto the fun parts.​

One Shots

The Idea is based on a zombie Apocalypse, how long has it been? No one remembers exactly but a little over a year People have stopped counting and survival is the real objective.

My Character was what anyone would in the normal world call a nerd. He has managed to find a caved in tunnel at the end of the highway. The Scenario is pretty open I am looking for a female partner if you can play multiple characters we may be able to make a group of 3-4 people who find each other over time. Who lives who dies is up for discussion.

Mainly looking for Contrasting characters here.

An Older woman /younger guy.
Rich/poor
Racist white guy/asian woman.

For some References this is what i was looking for​

929a169cb9080712decd2cb167a32f89--hot-country-girls-post-apocalypse.jpg
DSC_1709.jpg

for more ideas please look at my main thread.
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63031

A twist on the Photographer model idea.

The story is set in a suburb, secure gated community everyone there is either well to do or rich, sure the rich live further inside in much larger mansions, but the others are by no means poor or even middle-class. My character is a young Fashion photographer born in a family with old roots and a lot of inherited money. At 27 he is young, parties hard, and even has celebrity status in some circles of the fashion industry.

YC is a housewife, however not the boring kind, her husband is (either in the army or something else) her husband is away for long periods of time. She is very loyal to him, however a little naïve as well, which also means she gets flattered easily. (Rest of the details are up to you). One day, my character is leaving for work and he spots her outside her out. That’s when he invites her over to do a shoot.

The idea is quite open, we can change things around discuss things, I don’t see this is more than a one Shot. But if things go well we could make it long term.

Bump! for other ideas check out my main thread....
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63031

Back
Top Bottom