Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here Be Monsters: Tales Galore MxF (NEW PLOT ADDED 04/04/2018)

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
NEWEST PLOTS AT THE TOP

Oh hello! I didn't see you there. Probably because there's a computer screen in my way haha. Welcome to my little request thread. I am Ser Issac of Clarke and I am here for the same reason you are. To tap into my creative mind and dredge up unique and hopefully fun stories. Lord knows I seem to have a new idea pop up every other week. Problem is getting the sons of bitches to sit still long enough for me to type them in haha.

My ideas can range anywhere from the short and sexual to long and detailed. I also got ideas that are somewhere in between. So if you are about to ask what my plot to smut ratio is then I honestly couldn't tell you. My mind is like a bag of cats. One minute I am craving this, the next it is that. I only really ask that you put effort into your post. Type up a novel of text, I will return the favor. Give me a half-assed post that barely breaks a paragraph and I will either A) reply with a half-assed post or B) lose interest entirely.

With that in mind, I understand being busy and not being able to write or rushing a post. Believe me, my job keeps me so busy that I can't think straight. So long as you give me legitimate effort we are in good shape. All that said, I am a nice guy and easy to get along with. I appreciate constructive criticism. If I make a bad post, TELL ME! I would rather improve what I wrote than to be ghosted because of 1 bad post. I can't improve without constructive criticism and will never be offended because you were giving constructive criticism.

Now that all that unsavory and boringness is out of the way, we can get to the meat and potatoes of this thread.

- P L O T S -

Hexslinger Chronicles
No one truly knows when magic came into our world. A savage might tell you that magic has always existed in some form or another. Anyone else might tell you that magic came to the world after the Great Quake. Neither is necessarily wrong, but neither are necessarily right either. No one however is gonna deny the one simple and unmistakable truth....the Quake did something. Whatever it did opened a door that we can't close. Caused creatures long thought of as myths and nightmares to emerge. Caused powers considered strange and impossible to appear in seemingly ordinary people. Caused horrors beyond description to come clawing out of the darkness. Horrors that have forced human kind to the brink of extinction.

Welcome to the Post-Apocalyptic American Frontier circa 2145. 120 years after the Quake. Magic has become commonplace within the world and mankind has learned to adapt. With magic came new races as well. Humans, elves, dwarves, orcs; can all be seen roaming the wastes. However, magic has awoken creatures of pure horror as well. Horrors that thrive on fear and grow more powerful and more bold with every person that comes to fear them. It nearly consumed mankind. The Seven Hour War had been a wake up call. We were horribly outmatched. A modern soldier couldn't fight these threats. Hexslingers however, could fight these threats....

Think of this RP like 'Mad Max' and 'The Witcher' had a child

Gods and Monsters
The year is 3302 and the gods are dead, the age of immortals had come to past before any could remember it. The perpetrators of the gods destruction have been absent from the universe for several millennia, extinct, dormant, who knows.
Perhaps the God-killers (as the modern world would come to call them) had found new prey to slaughter like so many gods before. Though the age of immortals had come to pass, the power left behind hasn't faded. What our ancestors would have once called magic, we call power. Through the use of magicraft many things became possible. Jumping from one world to another. Traveling faster than light. Weapons that can fire beams of burning light. Humankind, Taredhel, Valerhu, those who had survived the old world. The world however was changing. A new age had come to the universe. In the wake of the old gods, new gods were to take their place. A new pantheon of gods for a new age.
In the past years, demigods have begun to appear in the universe. Demigods who would rise up to take the role of gods within the new world. With the coming of the new gods, something long forgotten has begun to awake. Reports have been circulating from the outer reaches of space. Stories of entire colonies disappearing in only a weeks time. No warnings, no distress calls, no indication of what had occurred.
Suddenly, no communication. Total planetary blackout. Something is on the horizon.
Some believe it to be the return of the God-killers, some think it could be something more terrifying. Only the new gods can stop it but gods are nothing without followers...

F.U.B.A.R.: The Secret Wars of WW2
World War 2 was perhaps the bloodiest conflict in human history, a war filled with suffering on a global scale. A black mark in human history that couldn't be washed away with any amount of bleach or steel wool. Blood and suffering on a scale that large doesn't go unnoticed, not by our world and not by the other side.
Whether or not we choose to see it or believe it, humanity is involved with a war against an opponent that defies the laws of nature itself. An enemy that prefers to stay within the shadows and go unseen, only rearing it's ugly head at the pinnacle of human suffering. When blood is spilled, the other side gains strength. World War 2 nearly gave the other side enough power to drown the light of our world. Were it not for the actions of a brave few, mankind would have drowned in evil.

As you could probably tell from the lovely opening, this story will be set in World War 2 and will be following characters of a supernatural background, characters who were fighting a war not only against the Nazis but against the unseen enemy from the other side. Warlocks, Vampires, Werewolves, all are welcomed. To be honest,
I have had several ideas concerning these fields. One follows a vampiric agent for the President of the United States fighting the Other Side along side their human handler. Female vampire, male vampire, either or. The liaison will be a human being of the opposite gender. Another follows a POW within a concentration camp. More specifically, a POW who is of the non-human persuasion and will help the prisoners of said camp escape whilst giving the Nazis hell. Finally, an idea that follows a British magician fighting within Nazi occupied France alongside the French resistance against both the Nazis and the Thule Society

The President's Vampire
In the year of 1867, President Andrew Johnson pardoned a man from a death sentence he had rightfully earned. His crime? The murder of two fellow ship mates at sea. Their bodies were discovered in the grasp of their killer and their bodies completely drained of blood. Many historians question this act of kindness. Conspiracy theorists on the other hand believe Johnson had a motive.

The truth is that since it's founding, America has been at war. At war against an enemy that humanity couldn't believe existed. A war against creatures from a place voided of light and life. A war that we were losing. Despite his failures as a President, Johnson made one good decision whilst in office. In order to fight monsters, one must have a monster of their own. Johnson saw an opportunity to give humanity a fighting chance against this enemy, all he needed was a weapon to fight them.

With the help of a powerful spell from Marie LaVeau,
voodoo queen of New Orleans, the vampire was enlisted into the warm against the Other Side.
The blood oath was simple enough: protect the United States from all threats (natural or otherwise) and serve the President loyally for his unnatural life. This vampire has fought in the shadows of history for nearly 200 years, keeping the forces of the Other Side at bay and protecting humanity itself.

Cut to "present day" America, your character is a federal agent of the United States (CIA, FBI, Secret Service, whatever you like) who has just been given a new assignment, one shrouded in mystery and met with pursed lips. All they know is that they are in an SUV going to an undisclosed location and are being told they have been given a new assignment directly from the President. What they don't know is they have just been given the job of the vampire's handler and liaison to the President.

The Last Werewolf
Fuck, Kill, Eat that is wolf's mantra. Fuck, Kill, Eat. The legend of the werewolf has spanned thousands of years, some of the legends going back as far as Ancient Greece. A legend that has proven to be quite true. Every full moon, the wolf requires food, feels the need to feed, and changes the human being from a human being into a strange and blood thirsty hybrid. Thousands of years, the legend of the werewolf has existed and it seems that the very legend may soon die. The werewolves numbers have dwindled over the years. Werewolves aren't easy to make. Hard to change someone into a werewolf when the werewolf usually eats it's prey. Only ten years ago, there were a little more than 20. Now you could count how many were left on just one hand. The werewolves are nearly extinct, and if the hunters don't kill them then old age will.

This story would follow the story of the last werewolf(s) as they attempt to survive and attempt to find a way to make sure that the werewolves population can grow once more. Legends speak of a journal that may hold the secret of the werewolf. A secret that could mean the werewolves survival. I have a few ideas in mind for us to play out, we got vampires, werewolves, and hunters to keep the story interesting so if you are interested feel free to PM me

Batman: Prodigal Son
A life can take a dramatic turn with just one decision, one action. Bruce and Thomas Wayne's lives took such a path the night of Martha Wayne's murder. Had both Thomas and Martha been murdered, Bruce would have been put directly on the path to becoming Gotham's Dark Knight. Had Bruce been killed, Thomas Wayne would have become the Dark Knight. Alas, that fateful night it was only Martha who died that night. An act that would lead not only Thomas, but Bruce Wayne down a dark path....

Infinite Anarchy: Smugglers and Thieves
The Void is a massive place and there are only so many ways to make money in this chaotic place. Some people make their pay working with private military corporations, some make it through mining resources from distant planets and asteroids, and then some make their money by doing a job almost as old as humanity itself; smuggling and thievery. With war beginning to brew between the Terran Federation, the Dominion of Man, and the Solarians, it's a good time to be a scoundrel of any sort.

Among the Smugglers, the Thieves, and the Morally Impaired, the most notable is the ship and crew of the Jericho. Known for as many successful missions as they are unsuccessful ones, the Jericho is known for being willing to go just about anywhere and do just about anything so long as the money is good. Though every so often, the Jericho needs to stop on the closest planet they can find to restock on crew mates. Whether the old crew died, abandoned the ship, or simply found better work elsewhere, every so often they need to hire more crewmen and conduct what business they have.

This time around, the Jericho has landed on the planet Hyperion in the center rim of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Jericho promises transport, adventure, trouble, and even pay for those who want to stay.

This RP is set in a universe of my own creation and is the most complex. I am happy to explain it and do this RP as a group rather than a couple. Just let me know.

Star Wars: Maul
The RP would follow the Emperor's former apprentice, Darth Maul, after the events of the Phantom Menace and as the Galactic Empire is established. Maul has vowed to hunt down every member of the Sith and kill each one, saving the Emperor and his newest apprentice for last. The RP would open with Maul being incarcerated in a corrupt underground prison that forces it's inmates to fight to the death in a gladiator pit, live for the criminal underworld. Your character would be one of the few females in the prison, one who is touched by the Force but isn't aware of it. From there, the story would begin with a prison break.

However that is just the beginning....

Blackgate
The following is from an interview with Thomas Blackgate:

Interviewer: Thank you for taking some time out of your busy schedule to talk to us Detective

Thomas: My pleasure

Interviewer: So you are a Private and Paranormal Investigator who...

Thomas: Dabbles in Demonology and the Occult yes. I read my business card too.

Interviewer: What exactly does it mean to be a Paranormal Investigator?

Thomas: To be frank, it means I tend to see some pretty freaky [expletive deleted], pardon my french.

Interviewer: So how do you....take care of demons or ghosts?

Thomas: Magic generally

Interviewer: So your admitting magic exists?

Thomas: Well how else do you explain Copperfield and Houdini? Though I certainly don't float or perform for a crowd.

Interviewer: So what's it like to use magic

Thomas: You know that tingly feeling you get when your foot falls asleep? It feels kinda like that....only a lot cooler

Interviewer: What else do you do?

Thomas: Well when I'm not dealing with demons or cults, I'm usually investigating common crimes. Usually murder but honestly it's anything I'm hired to investigate.

Interviewer: What can you tell us about the occult? Demons and all I mean?

Thomas: It exists. People generally don't see that side of the world but you have the occasional few like me. Sounds crazy as hell I know, but it's the truth.

Interviewer: One more question, do you have anything you'd like to say to people out there?

Thomas: Yeah, call me anytime. Truth truly is stranger than fiction, sometimes we all need a helping hand

This is my character, Detective Thomas Blackgate. Private Investigator, Smooth Talker, and Warlock. I have many ideas in mind for a plot and for characters, long-term and short. Feel free to message me with the title 'Blackgate'. I'm happy to discuss a plot with you. Perhaps your a grieving widow who approaches the detective to investigate her husbands murder, perhaps a grieving sister. Maybe YOUR character was murdered and your spirit approaches Mr. Blackgate to investigate your murder. The possibilities are endless haha

Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age
In some way, legends are always based on truth. The real question however is whether the truth is more frightening then the fiction. For is that not where the supernatural lies? Where werewolves and vampires, ghosts and ghouls all reside? All legends have some degree of fact, they they are often portrayed as a way to frighten children. The fact however is, that it all exists. For as long as man has began walking, they have been there. Hunting us, stalking us. For a time, they ruled us, forcing us to the bottom of the food chain. Then a select few stood above the rest, defending the realm of man. Thus, The Order came to exist. For thousands of years the Order has existed, fighting the darkness in secret and keeping mankind safe. For a time, they had been successful, forcing the creatures to hide and fear humanity.......until now.

Something has occurred, something dark and malevolent. Creatures of myth and of nightmares have rose from their lairs and have begun to reek havoc on man once more with ferocious fury. From packs of ravenous werewolves stalking the forests of Romania, to the crushing tentacles of the kraken of the Atlantic, the creatures of darkness have returned and only The Order can stop them. The greatest hunters, scientists, witches, and warlocks have been called to take up arms against this threat.....that is where you come in.

You and I would be playing as members of The Order. Ideally, I would like 8 different characters (4 for me and 4 for you) but I will settle for anywhere between 4 and 8. There is more to my idea so please feel free to send me a private message if you wish to discuss it

For the sake of time and consistency, I will simply state that the above plots are all intended to be long term stories or multiple short term stories (or chapters) following the same few characters. In regards to smut, I usually do those as a short term basis though I have encountered a few that garner attention long term. I am happy to hear your ideas and have some of my own but understand that those will be for a short term request thread, not one of this caliber. With that, I await for all those who wish to weave a story with me.

Till then my lovelies, I await patiently....

Sincerely,

Ser Issac of Clarke

Back
Top Bottom