Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Endless Desire[NSFW]

Broken Crown

Withdrawn
Withdrawn

1FE61A8F6B127159BBD1F7331F20923E775F7B40

Summary:

1. Have been a role player for over 10+ Years, Adult roleplaying for At least 5 years.
  2. My tastes range, but I don’t typically go vanilla these days
  3. My ratio between smut and plot ranges from 50/50 to 70/30.
  4. I love imagery and will supply faceclaims/images for possible characters. This ranges from real and drawn.
Top Kinks
I’m normally up for anything, but here are the top ten kinks I need in my erotica.

Sexy Clothes
whether it be image or detailed writing, I love being given some nice wrapping.

Noncon/Duncan/Pseudo-Con
From being turned from resistant to fully cock brainwashed is something special to me.

Large Assets
What can I say? Large asses and breasts, something to watch as they jiggle, and to hold onto.

Age Differences
A much older man with a lovely young woman? Ideal.

Ugly Male Characters
Beauty and the beast situations turn my gears like no other.

Wrestling
A little battle of wills before being forced into a submission with a surprise poking at her door.

Foreplay
Whether it be willing or not, some kissing, groping and dry humping is certainly on the menu.

Mind Break
The cock turned out to be just too good.

OOC chatter
You know what’s sexy? A partner who knows how to chat.

Soft Vore
A smaller niche kink, specifically tailored to the drawn monsters segment.

Limits
Gore
Heavy Violence
Scat
Urine
Birthing
Passive aggressive OOC
Futa​

Roleplays

Fandoms

Stranger Things

Robin and the Russians
(Groping, Face Fucking, Groping, Noncon)
A different take on the interrogation of Robin and the Russians, suffice to say Robins in for a wild ride.

Who framed Roger Rabbit
Jessica’s Patty Cakes
(Dub-Con)
Jessica owes some money to the Weasel gang, and there’s nobody around to help her.

Teen Titans
Raven and the Beast
(Beastiality, noncon-con)
BB is in heat, and Raven is going to have to endure multiple forms and positions before he is satisfied.

Starfire and the fans
(ugly male characters, pseudo-con)
Starfires lack of knowledge of human culture has led her into an extremely sticky situation.

HOTD (Highschool of the Dead
The girls have a bad time.
(Noncon, multiple bad ends, gangbangs)
Suffice to say, they all end up quite different at the end of their journey.

Goblin Slayer
(Self Explanatory)

Soul Calibur
Sophitia’s Dilemna
(Defeat, Noncon)
Sophitia is defeated, and the victor decides that he wants his reward in a different fashion.

Taki’s Early Retirement
(Lizardmen, Noncon)
The Demon Slayer is beaten by the Lizardmem, and they are curious of what human meat tastes like, just not in the bloody sense.

FFVII
Tifa’s bar date
(Drugged, older men, non-con)
Tifa’s patrons have been wanting a taste of her for a long time, and their moment has come.

Azur Lane
New Commander
(DubCon, Age difference)
Usually a young handsome male protagonist is the captain, but this time one poor boat girl has to deal with a far more realistic admiral.

Overwatch
D.vaxSoldier 76
WidowmakerxRoadhog
BrigittexReinhardt

Plots

[/spoiler]

The Landlord
(Age Difference, Ugly male character, Gullible female character)
A rather oblivious young girl rents a room in a state she knows no one, and her landlord is rather friendly with her.

Island Survival with a perv
(Entrapment, Forced, Noncon)
Ending up on an island alone with a much older man, it’s only natural for nature to run its course.

The Expedition
(Age difference, accidental smut, dub-con)
A Professor takes a wholly under-experienced assistant to a classic expedition to an unknown island that has a curse. Said curse puts the two against each other in rather steamy ways.

Need at First Sight
(Kidnapping, Noncon, forced)
She is perfect, and he is not going to let her get away.

Gods Dessert
(Breasts, Ass worship, offering, non-con)
A woman is abducted by a cult, only to be revered as a god, her body and needs worshipped at first, before realizing she is being pampered to be fucked by their real god.

Idol’s first time in America
(Grope, dub-con, Dry Sex, force fucking)
A Japanese model comes to the U.S. to model, she takes a train, and ends up in a situation familiar of her own country.

Wrestling for Dignity
(Wrestling, groping, dry sex, Noncon/dubcon)
A new type of underground wrestling immerses, inexperienced women are tricked into thinking their going big tome only to wind up being dominated on the ring.

My Words, your will
(Mind-control, Celeb, Dubcon)
A man finds that his words make people do whatever he wants, first thing he does is go to a red carpet.
Maya Hawke
Scarlett’s Johansson
Alexandre Daddario
Kate Upton
Jeanette Mcurdy

VR Realism
(Internet Celeb, Dubcon)
Famous VR YouTuber thinks the new VR setup is incredibly realistic as she fools around with someone in VR, only to not realize someone had just snuck into her room and is taking advantage.

Drawn Imagery Stories

My Best Friend all Grown up!

(Vanilla Romance, Tomboy, wrestling)
Two kids, experiencing the innocence of true friendship. They are inseparable, best friends forever material. However, the male character is forced to move away, a big playground level argument ensues with his friend, bringing him to tears and saying regretful things. Years later towards latter half of highschool, MC moves back into town, and goes to school at his old friends unknowingly. During lunch one day, a gorgeous short haired tomboy comes up to MC, and low and behold, it's his old friend. Except, he was never a boy, and now complicated hi-jinks ensue as he combats mixed feelings of friendship and newfound attraction and love for his old best friend.

The Innkeeper Taken
(Gullible female character, Age difference, corruption)
A girl on the run has to hide in a forlorn inn, her innocent nature gets taken advantage it by the innkeeper.

Debauchery Bunker
(Entrapment, corruption, Noncon-con, Age difference)
When survival is your only worry, there are things your willing to do to ensure it. Even if it means loving in a bunker with a dirty old man.

Incapable Fiancé
(Monsters, corruption)
She just wants to marry her hero, too bad every monster keeps fucking her silly.

The Apprentice Taken
(Age difference, gullible female character, groping)
To learn magic is a difficult path, especially if you’re teacher is more focused on fucking you senseless.

Princesses Babysitter Taken
(Age difference, Noncon)
The Princess is left under the watch of the court mage, only he wants to have her all to himself.

The Ninja Teacher
(Age difference, con, Harem)
In charge of teaching a group of young woman to be excellent ninja, he obviously teaches them to be sluts instead.

Last edited:
Been a long time, college has been uber stressfull, but I have time on my hands to rP again, looking for new and old partners alike.

After a long Hiatus I am back and my creative writing has returned as well. Taken some inspiration with some of the other threads I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom