Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic switch male looking for an adventure!

blaurot

Moon
Hi there! Take a look around, and if anything strikes your fancy, shoot me a PM and we can discuss! I'm open to any of the plots below, and if you have an idea of your own, I would love to hear it.

About me and my characters
I'm a switch male who enjoys playing opposite to females.

Both my sub and dom males tend to be strong, protective masculine people. They are not necessarily naive, but they are romantics, and they will go to great length to care for the woman they love.

None of my kinks are required, but my limits are hard no's.

Kinks:
- Romance
- Manipulation
- Oral (giving)
- Mind control, brainwashing, hypnotism, etc.
- Public sex
- Teasing
- Seduction
- Forced clotheswearing
- Bondage
- Clothed sex
- Younger partners
- Ageplay
- Small breasts

Limits:
- Toilet stuff
- Gore
- Vore
- Tentacles

Plots & Scenarios
Hero Becomes a White Knight
This is a fun scenario that'll involve a lot of manipulation and plot twists. MC is a nearly unstoppable superhero who's adored in the city he protects. YC is a newcomer, a beautiful young woman who, on the surface, is nothing more than another damsel in distress. However, she's actually a supervillain with a special superpower. She possesses the mind-warping power that can turn someone into her 'white knight'. A white knight here is someone who loves and adores her, who will protect her always, who will make sure she doesn't have to lift a finger and give her anything she wants; all the while this white knight believes she and him are totally equals in a loving relationship and that she isn't using him or manipulating him at all. MC is tricked by YC and turned into her white knight. This doesn't bode well for the city he normally protects, because she has things other than crime fighting on her mind.

The Hunter and the Hunted
YC is a witch on the run. MC is one of the many hunters tasked with bringing her in, dead or alive. This scenario starts with YC cornered by mine, desperate for a way out. She relies on an ancient love spell that causes mine to fall hopelessly in love with yours. The RP will then follow our characters' adventures together. MC will help protect YC from the other hunters, but on occasion he may snap out of the spell you placed on him. Many levels of manipulation and romance will play into the plot as well.

The New Girl
MC is a teacher at a well-off, private high school. One day he hears rumors circulating about a new transfer student (YC). She's instantly popular with everyone she meets, students and faculty alike, and it isn't until MC meets YC does he start to understand the hype. YC possess some sort of charm that allows you to manipulate and control others. Mysteriously enough, YC has her eye on mine, and she wants to make him hers. The nature of YC's abilities can be discussed, along with her motivation for seeking out MC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom