Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Cheating/Cuckhold fun!

Icelandic

Super-Earth
Hello! And if you clicked on this thread, then that means you are at least somewhat interested in possibly RPing with me! Awesome! :D

Buuuuuut, just a little about me first. I am a female but I like to play male characters just as I like to play female characters, or even futa. I am quite kinky, but there are a few things that I don't like and I won't do. Naimly bodily fluids, characters under 18, and things of that nature. I also RP exclusively through PM's and I absolutely LOVE face claims! Also, PLEASE don't just drop an RP out of nowhere. Just say you are not interested anymore and I will understand. No questions asked.
-------------
So, with those boring details out of the way, lets get down to some fun! As the title says, I am looking to play as a male (or multiple males) in an RP that involves cheating, cuckholding, and/or gangbangs, of which, it can be con, noncon, or dubcon, I am not picky.

As far as specific plot's go, I have a few in mind. :p
(Oh, and YC=Your character, and MC=My Character.)

---
Jerk.
YC's son's bully has been causing him quite a few problems lately, so YC, being the loving and caring mother she is, invites the bully to her home to give him a stern talking to. But the tables turn as the bully finds her irresistible, and he takes her in her own home while her husband is taking a nap, and her son is off doing whatever.
(An alternative to this is that it is the son's girlfriend who tries to 'make a deal' with the bully to leave him alone. Or he decides to simply start targeting her as well.)
---
Not the brightest bulb.
YC is not the smartest girl around, and as such, she does not really get that her sleeping around with whoever is indeed cheating, despite her boyfriends protests.
---
In a sea of people.
YC goes to a club, angry that her husband is always such a homebody that never wants to do anything, so she sets out to find her own fun in the form of the male club-goers. Or perhaps she only intended to flirt before things went too far?
---
Irresistible
For a while now, YC's boss has been rather flirty with her, and eventually touchy. But as time goes on, he starts demanding more and more from her. Will she submit to him, eventually finding that he is a better lover then her husband ever was? Or will he have to take her by force?
---
The prize
YC's husband is a gambling man, and after one too many bad bets, he is left with no choice but to offer his wife as an object to bet. Unfortunately for him, the game was always rigged.
---
Corrupted
YC is a good girl, smart, shy, modest and faithful... Well, mostly. As after her and her boyfriend were forced to get a roomate as rent was only rising, she has found that the new roomate is quite 'hands-on', and she is also finding that she does not mind that all too much.
---
Cuckold game show
They signed the contract, but they should have read between the lines. Now the boyfriend/husband has to watch her wife get involved in various 'games' on live TV.
---
It's good to be king
Being a king is a stressful job, but it does have its perks. One of them being that he has every wife in the land at his disposal. (This can also be set in a post-apocalyptic setting as well.)
---
Be Professional
YC is a celebrity, happily married and able to balance her home-life with her work-life. But when she lands a role for a major new movie that has one (or a few) sex scenes in it, will her marriage survive?
----------------------------------------
So, those are then basic plots I have so far, but I do intend to add more as I think of them! Thanks for reading! :D

Back
Top Bottom