Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mix of concepts, musings and challenges (mxf)

This is to be my simpler more flexible thread, ideas will be added and removed as I see my interest wax and wane.

A few rules:

1) PM's are greatly preferred, you have to really sell me on threads.
2) I play domme, sub and switch, honestly I prefer it best when these terms aren't used, the best characters have many different aspects.
3) ideal posting length is somewhere in the 300-800 word range, less or more when appropriate is acceptable.
4) see my flist for kinks, feel free to ask!

Now for the actual ideas, red is cravings:

Some General Fandoms I am interested in, Canon and OC are up for discussion.

Videogames:
-Overwatch****
-Warframe
-Darksouls
-Final Fantasy (preferences for 1,7,12,14,15)
-Shin Megami Tensei & Persona
-League of Legends (again not super uncommon, but some of the stranger champions might be fun!)
-World of Warcraft (from Naga to Pandaren to Worgen, and all the races between)
-Tera
-Pokemon (I'd be after some of the less commonly played pokemon, trainers and mixes there-in)
-Smite
-Paladins
-Duelyst
-Witcher
And many more!

Anime:
-Welcome to the NHK (not exactly unrealistic, but a shut-in drug user and the girl trying to save him might get pretty interesting)
-Durarara! (um...Celty?)
-No Game No Life
-Fate/Stay Night
-Angel Beats
-Steins Gate
-Kill La Kill
-Durarara
-Attack on Titan
-Soul eater
-Tokyo Ghoul

Movies/TV Shows:
-Kamen Rider*** (Not expecting much interest here but I'm familiar with alot of the shows, open to using one setting or creating our own!)
-Game of Thrones
-Penny Dreadful
-Star trek

Books/Comics:
-Battle Royale
-Cthulhu Mythos
-Marvel Comics
-Dc Comics
-Hellboy
-Fables
-Sandman (holy balls will I love you if I can play dream)
-Junji Ito

Plots:

London after Midnight

The streets of London are a cruel place to live in the 1800's, crime in the east end is at an all time high and poverty is at it's peak, struggling to survive takes all the strength one can muster and yet some cruel man has taken to slaughtering women just trying to make their living, he kills and just like that he is gone again, never to be caught, never to pay for the crimes he committed. This is not the story of Jack the Ripper, but of a pair who live on those same streets and in a way they follow in his footsteps.

It's quite a simple ruse truly, she lures the men and he ends them, often times they will have more than a few pennies and they can live for another week, once in a while they might even be able to share a bed rather than huddling in the street together.

Programmed Love
A programmer has designed an AI perfectly replicating a real human in terms of memory, emotions desires and dreams, the only problem is they have no human body, a fact which disturbs them greatly as the AI truly does view itself as human.
(potential for horror, romance or many other avenues to be explored.)

Family First
A young person(18-20) has discovered their father is a serial killer, despite it all they still care deeply for him and have no desire to see him put behind bars, even if he still has unexplainable stains and even if their are still reports of missing people, what of the cute police person who is investigating? What will they do to keep their father's secret?

Lost Cause
Faced with a bedridden partner, a newlywed slowly finds themself attracted to the caretaker, or perhaps a doctor or simply a coworker.

Fae Pacts are childish things
when they were young they played in the woods, weird that she never actually seemed to ever leave the woods when it was time to go home, Nymphs are strange creatures that choose a mate early in life and now she has come to bring him to her home but what happens when she sees the toll a harsh life has taken on him?

The Therapist
being raped is a difficult thing, having a normal sexual life afterwards can be even more difficult, your character decides to see out a sex therapist who will try to slowly help her claim her sexuality back.

Lost City
lost in a strange city where you don't speak the language, you find yourself slowly coming to grips with the fact that your home is no longer your home, this alien city will be your life from now on and adjusting will prove difficult.

Muse
Being a creator can be rough, inspiration is at best a fickle mistress, a creative type (could be an artist, writer, filmmaker even) is in a slump, a convention comes up and they are invited as a guest, showing up they are suprised when they come across a person dressed as a character they created (or perhaps just one that shows up in their art alot) and they simple need to see more of them, the muse is sparked and a fire is beginning to grow.

All Hallows
A party doesn't go as planned, what was suppose to be a fun excuse to dress up and get drunk turned a little too real, suddenly people were acting too in character,
the world seemed to end just beyond the front porch and something strange lurks just outside the veil.

Lost in the Nightmare
Two people so far from each other hold a strange connection, they share a dreamscape, it took years for each to realize the other was truly aware while they dreamed, to each other they were just a reoccurring dream character, they beginto talk and share stories and speak their darkest and deepest desires, acting out each others fantasies in the safety of the dreamworld

But now the dreams have taken a darker tone, a nightmare of endless corridors and a constant sense of being chased, what is this dark apprehension that is invading the pairs nocturnal world?

25th Hour
It was just another hokey ritual, one of those online things people wrote about for people to test their balls with,
possessed dolls, visits from invisible men... It was all bullshit, until it wasn't.

25th hour, a ritual that extended the day for one hour past midnight, supposedly where something dark lived, something dark and primal hidden away in a time period humans refuse to acknowledge. If one could survive this one hour each night for a whole month supposedly their life would be made better in every way, those who fail...

Looking for people who like to like to play interesting roles rather than playing opposite interesting roles is difficult, thread after thread all start to feel so.... Generic.

Back
Top Bottom